What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy & DG's Visit To Babylon

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
As we drove across the toll bridge to Key Biscayne Gypsy kept commenting on the number of trucks he was seeing, yes, there's Hummer fever in Miami....especially for the school bus yellow ones:p

9MiamiHummer-med.jpg

I had things all planned out in my mind where we would stop and smoke a fat spliff of 'Bob's Haze'. So I pulled the car into the perfect spot, with a nice view of the water, reached into my purse and it WASN'T THERE..........panic mode:eek: ......where is it????:eek: So we then discussed the fact that it was definitely not in my purse, which meant it had to be back in our room in Boca Raton. Uh oh, paranoia:eek: Would it be found by the maid or someone, after all, they are so extremely attentive at the resort that it wasn't uncommon for someone to come in the room while being out.

Oh boy, so now we had nothing to smoke, not on us anyway. :( What a goof up by goofy me!!!

Yes, you got it right.....the XJ8 *zoomed* up I-95 all the way back to the resort only to find that yes, I had laid it down. Ooooppps :abduct:

So we sat down and rolled a nice big one. Shesshh, messed up my whole Key Biscayne tour!

:wave:dg

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
fuggin stoners!!!!!
It doesn't matter what counrty you are in !!!
short term memory loss will always follow you!!! LOL!!

I had left our bag and pipe out in our hotel room once. We had just finished and I put it down .......we all got ready and left. We returned to the room hours later.......and before entering room, I knew I had left it out....DOOOAAA!!!! We entered room to find it not only still there.......but bud and some shake were put back in bag and wrapped back up....and placed neatly next to pipe and lighter and put on bed side table!!! Either really nieve or a very freindy honest stoner..!!LOL!!

Glad to hear all went well for you two!!!

Let me know the next time you come over........ neighbors got a killer place in Islamarada...........you are always welcome!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
basselope: You'll soon be seeing our pics from Arkansas, but to answer your question exactly.....I saw my family, most importantly my mother, who I had not seen in about 3 years. So for me, there was plenty to see...along with some other cool folks you'll soon hear about!:D

G

LOL:D basselope, yes there are people who are born and raised in Arkansas ehehehehehe definitely not on the tourist maps but home is where the heart is....personally I'm curious to see the Arkansas pics, everyone's seen Florida, but Arkansas? Bring 'em on Dutch 'cause I for one am curious ;)

:wave:

P.S. by the way your reportage and photos are excellent! Great reading, ICMag's very first blog ;)

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
when I was a kid, My family went diamond hunting in Ark. I'm sure it was for the tourist, but they give you a little shovel and let you dig up a field to go find diamonds. My dad found one but it was a fake(as I'm sure all of them were)

G

If you went Crater of Diamonds State Park I find it hard to believe your dad found a planted fake diamond there. It may have been quartz or some other gemstone. However the formerly volcanic mountains of Arkansas are one of the few places in the world where diamonds and quartz crystals have been formed. BTW they don't "seed" the park, I have been there, more than once and found everything but a diamond... but know people who have found them... the vast majority are not gem quality.

Last edited:
G

xxbluevelvetxx said:
LOL:D basselope, yes there are people who are born and raised in Arkansas ehehehehehe definitely not on the tourist maps but home is where the heart is....personally I'm curious to see the Arkansas pics, everyone's seen Florida, but Arkansas? Bring 'em on Dutch 'cause I for one am curious ;)

:wave:

P.S. by the way your reportage and photos are excellent! Great reading, ICMag's very first blog ;)

I could post a ton of them, but we'll wait for DG. There's a couple of pics in my gallery.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
If you went Crater of Diamonds State Park I find it hard to believe your dad found a planted fake diamond there. It may have been quartz or some other gemstone. However the formerly volcanic mountains of Arkansas are one of the few places in the world where diamonds and quartz crystals have been formed. BTW they don't "seed" the park, I have been there, more than once and found everything but a diamond... but know people who have found them... the vast majority are not gem quality.

I dont know what he found I was 7 yrs old at the time. It was just fun playing in the dirt. :D

Last edited:
G

I didn't mean anything by that, just providing some info... I had fun playing in the dirt this morning, lol

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
On The Road Again....Arkansas Bound

On The Road Again....Arkansas Bound

The first part of our trip in Florida was coming to an end. We would return the car to the airport in Ft Lauderdale and fly to Little Rock. There we picked up another rental to make our way to my hometown where my mom would be waiting. She was anxious to see me and to meet this person called Gypsy that she's heard so much about:p

First we would be meeting up with a couple of IC Mag members who were driving up to Little Rock to meet us and give us gifts of their finely grown cannabis to enjoy during our time in Arkansas.

We had never met them, so how would we know who it was? No worries they said, we'll recognize Gypsy! So after several pm's it was decided where we'd meet up with Grat3fulH3ad and MsGrat3fulHead. And yes, when we walked in, we immediately heard Gypsy's name and found ourselves being welcomed to their table. Soon we had them switching from the beer they were enjoying to a bottle of champagne, or two...:D In the lobby was a vintage chevy, and soon MsGrat3fulH3ad and I were on an imaginary joy ride.

9Arkansas1-med.jpg

9Arkansas2-med.jpg

Our first visit with them would be short, as it was already late afternoon and I had a mom waiting to see us. Since Mr. & Ms Grat3fulH3ad were not from this part of the state, they had driven about 3 hours just to meet up with us and make sure we had some goodies to smoke while visiting, so a big thumb's up to them both! Later in the week we'll be meeting up with them again, as well as Green Lantern and his Mrs.

Sounds like a nice gathering coming up to me!

We made our way 'down da road a piece' to my hometown, yeah, mom loved Gypsy....but I knew she would all along:p

Soon there would be alot of good eats...turnips & greens, blackeye peas with chow-chow, fried okra, fried squash, turkey with cornbread/sage stuffing....yum yum....Gypsy was in for a treat!

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
very cool.....was wondering if you drove up there.

You guys remind me of the movie Pupl Fiction in the Chevy!!!
Great to have good friends in different places!!!

G

Sorry, should have made the comment sound a little better.. wasnt mouthing...you were in my backyard....excited to see the rest of the pics.....

Last edited:
G

Re: On The Road Again....Arkansas Bound

Re: On The Road Again....Arkansas Bound

Dutchgrown said:

Soon there would be alot of good eats...turnips & greens, blackeye peas with chow-chow, fried okra, fried squash, turkey with cornbread/sage stuffing....yum yum....Gypsy was in for a treat!

Spank my ass and call me Nancy..........that sounds delicious.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
No worries basselope! :p Alot of folks perhaps have a sterotyped image of Arkansas (*dg hears banjos playing in the background*) as being something out of 'Deliverence'.... but nothing is farther from the truth!:D

There's plenty to see in Ark and although we didn't have time to hit all the known tourist spots, we did concentrate our time and efforts in the Hot Springs area.

Hey, did you guys know that Hot Springs was considered 'neutral territory' for the old time gangsters.... Al Capone for one....Hot Springs entertained many of them back in the day and there were never any shoot-outs or fights permited. We stayed at the Arlington Hotel (a landmark hotel) and wondered when lying in the huge bathtub in our suite...yeah, maybe Capone bathed there too! LOL :D

p.s. Spankin' Elvis: We didn't make Gypsy eat hog jowls or rocky mt oysters...heheheh :p

Has always been neutral territory :D
9HotSprings12-med.jpg

G

p.s. Spankin' Elvis: We didn't make Gypsy eat hog jowls or rocky mt oysters...heheheh

LOL :D you are one hell of a loving companion DG ehehehehehe I hope Gypsy fully appreciates the TLC, and has some idea of its extent LOL :D ehehehehehe...prairie oysters pheeeeeeewwwww

G

heh heh............I could let my dad bake him some squirrel brains "in the shell" ......mmmm....

G

heh heh............I could let my dad bake him some squirrel brains "in the shell" ......mmmm....
LOL......I have always heard of that from a few people around here but I got to see it first hand a couple of weeks ago visiting an elderly customer of mine......

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
oh, and the ever popular opposum. lots of ways to prepare it. this thread is startin to sound like grannys(beverly hillibillies) kitchen.

Latest posts

Latest posts