What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how many jars of diferent herb you have on hand at any time

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was just wondering
i normaly have about 10 or so varieties of herb on hand
at the moment i got 20 so im spoilt
il get pics up over the next few days of each jar
how many jars you have on hand
much beter for tolerance and flavours if you smoking diferent kinds of herbs/hash

lets hear and and see your stash
whats in your best prized jar out of your bunch

this jar is
Hey dave = og x afghani kush x casey

more to come over the next few days of pics of each jar

peace

Attachments

• IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6
P

pine boy

I have this trunk.It holds 48 pint jars.I almost filled it once and now its almost empty.
picture.php

I keep a jar of Pine Tar Kush in there.It gets better every day
Some sour dog thats fuggin bomb.
Pineapple c-99
Holy weeds and chimera g.f.x b.b.
Other stuff comes and goes.
I told my wife i'd shut down when I fill the trunk.Hasn't happened yet.
I guess when I fill it,I do a guided tour:tiphat:

i have never grown under 20 strains in one grow.
my current grow has 40 strains and 15 are harvested and are curing now. when im finish with harvesting i put up some pics.

bigAl25

Veteran
Bubblelicious, Strawberry bubba kush, snow white, blue mystic, alien dog now in jars, soon to add C99hybird, ww/bb. Since the black widow is 8 1/2 weeks in flower and still no buds, guess I won't be adding that to the jars anytime soon. I'm just a closet grower though. Peace and respect.

sneaky101

Nice guys. Wish I was that lucky. ATM, I only have 2...Sour Lifesaver and Grapefruit D-Lite. But soon there will be Super Lemon Haze, Neville's Haze Hybrid, Blueberry and some Super Sour Skunk! Really excited at all these as it will be my largest collection as of yet.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
pot luck ghetto jar...:tumbleweed:(ran out of Ball jars)

I put each plant in it's own jar. Each plant has it's own private burn...:D

THC123

Veteran
i have got about 15 different strains in jars and i have a freezer chockfull with 30 strains in ironing baggies :D

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow sam
now that is a nice collection:tiphat:
so where the party at yours or mine

here my hash stash,get very low these days luckily il be going amsterdam soon so we be restocking my import collection

come on guys lets see your stash small or large

peace

Attachments

• IMG_2105.jpg
    IMG_2105.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 10

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
few close ups

best stuff stays in the glassess box for easy access,the rest gets put in jars for later smoking
all of this is a grade
lower grades of buble,dry sift,finger hash dont make it in the in the stah box or jars just gets made into food or given away

vartiety is what its all about
its funny even tho i got all these jars there is something im missing and craving for(and trust me these jars would keep any 1 of you very happy)
haze is what im craving for and this year i will be back on search for the best hazes available
so if you think you got it,get in touch
even if you are not willing to share, i want to know about it
im a connoisseur on a mission and wont stop until i find it

peace

Attachments

• IMG_2106.jpg
    IMG_2106.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2107.jpg
    IMG_2107.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2108.jpg
    IMG_2108.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2109.jpg
    IMG_2109.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
i normally have at least 5-10+ jars of diff strains/phenos. Right now stash is starting to get low since i took a short break in between cycles lol....that will change soon though as i have another 10-15 strains ready to come down within next 4-6 wks ;) Pics coming at a later time. Good vibez

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have more 3l jars one is full with MSS x SB bx1 not shown here. The other 2 3l will be for the seed run im doing now.

picture.php

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
i usually run too many and end up with issues in late flower due to having so many different requirements BUT can't seem to stop it lol. I don't like having less than 10 strains on hand and jarred at any time. Different needs require different meds and I have never found a strain that is a fix all.

F

Fred el Gato

Usually have 9-12 different jars, but demand and a short but needed vacation, has put me on a forced tolerance break. Soon though,4-6wks,everything gets better.
Grow on,Fred

Latest posts

Latest posts