What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Watering/feeding during flower question

Kindest

Is there any evidence suggesting better results watering at the beginning of lights on vs. right before lights out?

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Think of your plants as solar powered water pumps. They start pumping at 'Sun'-up,
and slowly taper off after 'Sun'-down. They do better when they have something to pump.

ZZTops

Veteran
I water at Lights On...

Watering at lights off can lead to problems if the environment is not correct...

Hank Hemp

Veteran
It's what I try to do. But no big deal if you don't. Just try to do it at sun up, then it can use the water all the lighted period. Kcar's correct. And ZZ

Kindest

Think of your plants as solar powered water pumps. They start pumping at 'Sun'-up,
and slowly taper off after 'Sun'-down. They do better when they have something to pump.

Thanks to this and the other quick responses this time, all similar. Makes sense. Thanks be to icmag.

Mother nature waters whenever it wants. Night, day doesn't matter. Obviously cannabis has made it this far. However, I prefer right after lights on.

Latest posts

Latest posts