What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's Memorial Grow

HAZENACIOUS

picture.php

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Leg 1 Group 2

Leg 1 Group 2

The 2 top 5hzXCali heirloom Males pictured in prime will be pollinating everything in Leg 1, lower buds of everything in group 1 was pollinated with a mix of these 2 males in addition to open pollination of group 2 as pictured.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TPFTFW

Veteran
Some of these are looking realll mean..

bet the highs are outta this world on these

really enjoy dropping in and seeing what’s going on

HAZENACIOUS

What are you puffing on these days?
smoker.gif
Hi Starcrash,
I'm glad you asked.
Had to lay off the grail and crosses for awhile, I found if I was smoking them as my everyday smoke, after a few weeks of smoking I was getting these bouts of vertigo, so now I just puff it on the weekends and seems to be ok, still my favorite, just too strong to be smoked everyday.
I just recently broke into some new jars actually, most have a 4-6 month cure. For day smoke I've been smoking 5hzxNh hybrids, and I just broke into to some GDPx5Hz hybrid, and for night smoke, I'm puffing on Chem x OGpurpleOGkush, which I don't have pics handy of the Chem cross dried but will take some, It came out real nice after curing for about 6 months, I forgot about it, but it wound up great after the long cure especially for an OG hybrid.

NHX5hz hybrid

picture.php
picture.php

GDPx5hz hybrid
picture.php
picture.php
This Bong's for you...

Latest posts

Latest posts