What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2020

gsxr97

Veteran
Damn leafhoppers ! Worst season for bugs I’ve ever seen in California round my neck of the woods . I’ve been dreaming of ways to rid them from my garden . Sure this has been done, but I’m thinking of having a chicken run around the entire garden . Like a moat with alligators around a castle , but with birds eating all these bastard creepy crawlers.

Talked with a cool light dep company last night , and did some measurements on what I could fit . Thinking a 24x30 light dep gh next year . Aim for one harvest mid July, then one more into fall .

Just rambling while I drink my coffee before work .

NENugger

Is this the leaf hopper ailment?

That's what it looks like.

Maybe good idea to do some trimming.

Thanks Zeez, I trimmed it all off after the photo. Don't know if that will stop it. It's on the branch I pollenated too.

NENugger

Durban x Purple Satellite

Durban x Purple Satellite

If this fills out it might be a nice bud.

picture.php

The top
picture.php

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

Thanks Zeez, I trimmed it all off after the photo. Don't know if that will stop it. It's on the branch I pollenated too.

I don't think you have purple top phytoplasma disease but whatever is going on is not good. Was there any dark purplish color before the leaves died back?

Green Squall

Decided to harvest 2 weeks early to save what I could. Buds are pretty fat and frosty, so its better than nothing. I'll probably use it all for hash.

picture.php

I feel your pain with the Erdpurt. I have a green pheno and the buds are like sponges, kind of funny to see them swollen up after the rain. Not so funny when I'm cutting buds with botrytis off. I've been putting the plant in front of a fan after every rain storm, but the buds are so dense that they take forever to dry and rot has continued to be an issue. The 90+% humidity has definitely not helped either. I really do like this plant, but I don't think it is very practical in my coastal environment.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Life has been rough and haven't felt much like posting or doing much of anything lately but I am trying. Dealing with a little PM as usual in my garden but nothing crazy, I think is more because I lose direct sunlight at like 2pm this time of year. I also can't plant as thick as I did. Haven't been able to take care of things like I should but need to trim inners hopefully this weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yardgrazer

Been having a heck of a time finding BT (I usually buy supplies at one of the local garden supply shops, but they seem to have BT in the spring and then never restock). Had to run an errand an hour away a few days ago and realized there's a hydro-shop up that way... managed to fit it in, and... success!

Was a little disturbed when I learned last week that Monterey is apparently not approved for Cannabis plant use (potential neurotoxin) despite all of the "totally safe on edibles" claims. I've always used it sparingly, but... will be even more cautious going forward. Did notice the hydroshop had Monterey and Monterey BT on the shelf, might've pointed out the issue but the most talkative dude didn't seem like someone who actually listens (a bit pushy trying to convince me to sign up for their rewards program even after I pointed out I wasn't local).

Last edited:

NENugger

2nd Durban x Purple Satellite cross

2nd Durban x Purple Satellite cross

More purple in stems than 1st cross
picture.php
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Another shot of the new cross.
Check out the trikes on the leaf stems.
Almost thinking about reveging a stem as a keeper.

picture.php

Last edited:

dirty-joe

That does look very resinous. Especially so early in flower. All the way to the tips of the leaves too. You'll definitely want to be keeping that trim...or don't trim it very much.

Latest posts

Latest posts