Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > SUBCOOL Rest In Peace

Thread Title Search
SUBCOOL Rest In Peace Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2020, 07:21 AM #41
DrDee

DrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really nice
Hi Guys,
I was saddened to hear this...

I'm a member at RUI and I posted this. Thought I'd share here too.

I happen to be familiar with alpha 1 antitripsin deficiency...it's an inherited condition. Alpha 1 antitripsin is an enzyme that repairs damage in the lungs. So a person who has the deficiency...but doesn't know it...can develop COPD even with very limited smoking. Once diagnosed...there is treatment. I had a friend who had it and she only lived to be about 55. A very serious condition.
JD

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:09 AM #42
Chunkypigs
average wild swine

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Rip Sub, he was a really nice guy in person the few times I met him.

found an outstanding plant in his Chernobyl that I held for years. insane terps and frost.

Pity he couldn't have left us while planting a big ole load right on Jill's plastic rack! Boom Shiva!

Chunkypigs is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:22 AM #43
Cakeboy
looking for a nice mum or two

Cakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of light
Looks amazing chunky

Grew out some Spacequeen and a chocolatey pheno of conquistador, she was gnarly r i p subcool
Cakeboy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:40 AM #44
Capra ibex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post

Pity he couldn't have left us while planting a big ole load right on Jill's plastic rack! Boom Shiva!

View Image

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:37 AM #45
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to beholddimodz is a splendid one to behold
Rip

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 12:09 PM #46
Green81

Green81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of light
Rip Sub. Some great genetics back in the day, would always find twins from 1 seed!
Green81 is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 12:23 PM #47
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
RIP Sub - I know we fell out badly years ago, and I regret that happening - you were much too young to leave this world -

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:03 PM #48
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond repute
I miss his show, i miss his tutiledge when going to riu and ********* was a JOKE prob still is ......
I only met him once, we jammed some zz top. Never grrwe out tga that im aware of, i was deep i t classics gear at the time, but in an memorial to sub i gonna spend half the year growing his gear, i will need suggestions prob but he needs to memorialized here for what he has done for the canna community

Old 02-02-2020, 02:20 PM #49
Yankmychain
Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura aboutYankmychain has a spectacular aura about
Journey well brother , love ya
Yankmychain is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 02:20 PM #50
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
RIP Subcool

JTR

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.