Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > SUBCOOL Rest In Peace

Thread Title Search
SUBCOOL Rest In Peace Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2020, 04:35 AM #31
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
Aww man I saw a post of his dogs he was thanking them for being alive and I swear I was just thinking about him how long he would live I also remember he said to save him some vortex seeds because he loved it

Damn man he spoke to me on Instagram he was so cool

Vaya con dios Mr Dave Bowman aka subcool the weed nerd
I'm a weed Nerd for life thanks man see you later

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:43 AM #32
useless.gardens

ive grown a few of his strains. sitting on packs of JTR in the fridge & got a super nice, ultra resinous, candy lemon smelling bush of a pheno in veg right now ;-) sorry, he was dick-ish on the web. & often snobbish on the commentary. and even boorish on his own creations & contriburions. hated this guy for ages & then grew out a few cuts from someone who just posted (and oddly fucked me over on troll it up), and who i havent seen around in ages, and became sort of a fanboy of the subcool weed nerd style.

subby made himself a garden rock star. i love that fact he wrote tons of shit to read. & ive learned tons from his internet canna ramblings. always a fan of JTR . hundo percent, i will always keep a cut of it in the garden. rock a supercoco mix as a result of his musings. and even watched vids of him taking cuts and used his method for a while.

what more can you say > dude is garden immortal

& lemme say... that's baller !

Last edited by useless.gardens; 02-02-2020 at 05:41 AM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:48 AM #33
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Safe travels subcool

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:52 AM #34
HerbGlaze
Eugene Oregon

HerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really nice
Guess he got raided in Arizona and cops took all his posessions including purchases with fire insurance money.

I never got the chance to meet him. Bummed
HerbGlaze is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 04:58 AM #35
CodyPomeray

CodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really niceCodyPomeray is just really nice
7 days ago I re-met with an old friend who had some seeds of mine tucked away, nothing special but it was Phantom Cookies x Vortex. Looks like I know what I will be popping next. RIP brotha, you taught me alot when I started out, only chatted a few times but your knowledge pushed me farther. Vortex was always a strain my patients loved, wish I had it pure still. Cheers all, sad day.
CodyPomeray is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 05:35 AM #36
HookahsGarden

HookahsGarden is a jewel in the roughHookahsGarden is a jewel in the roughHookahsGarden is a jewel in the roughHookahsGarden is a jewel in the roughHookahsGarden is a jewel in the roughHookahsGarden is a jewel in the rough
Rip Sub.
Came here looking for my old pics of his strains.

Old 02-02-2020, 05:45 AM #37
Capra ibex

I had a phase around 2012-2013 where i collected a lot of his different creations, i have a few left, but i made a cross of Space Bomb x Jacks Cleaner 2 and i have 1 female of that cross about to flower.

The female Space Bomb was beautiful but the JC2 male is an unknown, just my choice from 2 or 3 males.

Maybe i'll share pictures of it in this thread when it's ready.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2020, 06:28 AM #38
Johnnyseed

Johnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the roughJohnnyseed is a jewel in the rough
Sad to hear.

Querkle was something I always wanted to try

RIP SUBCOOL

"Posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal"
Johnnyseed is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 06:38 AM #39
herbgreen

herbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant future
RIP Subcool

One of the earliest and most prolific online cannabis people ever

Enthusiast of The Cannabis plant to the extreme

May you rest in peace brother
herbgreen is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 06:56 AM #40
mexweed

mexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud of
damn, loved the conspiracy kush, about to smoke some tangerine jillybean
mexweed is offline Quote