What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

entropical

Veteran
Like Japan? Congo? Israel? Bunch of white supremacists there too.:biglaugh:
B4C714A5-AA0D-41BD-8D8C-0E6C926EC2AD.jpeg

Mithridate

Hahahaha yeah, not sure whats up with all the childish threats. Nobody seem to act on it anyway :biglaugh:
back in 2016
Leaving-the-Country.jpg
Celebs-Who-Will-Leave-1024x578.jpg
Celebs-leaving-US.jpg
What follows are some choice quotes from cheap-talking celebrities who have gone back on their word to flee the country before a Trump presidency.

Samuel L. Jackson: “If that motherf*cker becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”

Bryan Cranston: “Absolutely. I would definitely move.”

George Lopez: “If he wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration, we’ll all go back.”

Raven Symone: “My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket.”

Amy Schumer: “I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”

Amber Rose: “I can’t even think about it! I’m moving, I’m out! I can’t. And I am taking my son with me!”

Lena Dunham: “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this (move if Trump is elected), but I really will.”

Omari Hardwick: “I’ll move from Denver to Italy … If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I’m out.”

Barbra Streisand: “I’m either coming to your country (Australia), if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Ne Yo: “I’m moving to Canada straight away. Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president.”

Ali Wentworth: “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”

Miley Cyrus: “I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Eddie Griffin: “If Trump wins, I’m moving to Africa.”

Neve Campbell: “I’d move to Canada.”

Kanye West: “We’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some shit. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.”

Chelsea Handler: “I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t, I will leave the country.”