What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Shua1991

9fa.jpeg

Herbert Chickybaby

Golden tiger x satori mt gold 55 days of flower.
Wow, you got that going in a hurry. I don't think that Satori-Mountain Gold has been out much more than a year. What a good combination this should be though too, looks incredible too. If I remember correctly, Satori Mountain Gold is Satori which is Thai, Nepalese and Kerala and Mountain Gold which is Oaxaccan and Hawaian and Hawaiian itself often is speculated as being Thai strains mixed with Mexicans. Then your Golden Tiger being several more Thai lines and some Malawi lineages.

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
Wow, you got that going in a hurry. I don't think that Satori-Mountain Gold has been out much more than a year. What a good combination this should be though too, looks incredible too. If I remember correctly, Satori Mountain Gold is Satori which is Thai, Nepalese and Kerala and Mountain Gold which is Oaxaccan and Hawaian and Hawaiian itself often is speculated as being Thai strains mixed with Mexicans. Then your Golden Tiger being several more Thai lines and some Malawi lineages.
I got and popped a pack of Satori x mountain gold the week it was 1st released as a tester. Made f2s and dusted the GT at the same time.
This is my second run with GT x SMG. Its absolutely amazing. Heres some bud pics from the last run. Its just so potent it's stupid.

Herbert Chickybaby

I got and popped a pack of Satori x mountain gold the week it was 1st released as a tester. Made f2s and dusted the GT at the same time.
This is my second run with GT x SMG. Its absolutely amazing. Heres some bud pics from the last run. Its just so potent it's stupid.
Yeah, please do post those pics. I have a pack of Satori x Mountains. I grew one out and it was a fantastic looking plant, about 4.5 foot tall, many bud packed branches, incredible yellow green color and overall shape to the plant. But got slammed with Botryitis just before harvest. I live in Thailand and it was an outdoor grow and thought I would see if it would grow under a clear plastic roof, yes, but the humidity got to it. Now its drier and I'm doing Lao landrace RSC stuff which ought to result in something nice. Cheers, good luck with your crosses!

Sativied

Veteran
(PCK x Silver Haze) F2 x Cannalope Haze
A360103D-4B2D-49BC-ADF9-BC0B418CB22C.jpeg
9CEB8AA7-9165-4E53-BF5F-60D5A81FC62B.jpeg

Some pollinated+seeded lower fluff
3F119260-D7C4-4202-A787-AF388B6C45D0.jpeg

Green pheno in 400ml bottle:
70B0168D-E45F-4DA1-9737-8F1896F20F0D.jpeg

Nanner marked. Few in other plants too, none in those leaning most to PCK. Had the same thing in Silver Panama which I posted a long time ago in this thread iirc. Sucks. Crossing PCK with SH improved yield a lot and gave some interesting unusual tasting results, sweet and red taste. Like a woman with body lotion AND perfume. F2 even better, and crossed with CH I got very vigorous plants, fat colas, gorgeous smell. Ah well.

xtsho

Oldtimers Haze + Tikal

I took this photo last night. I made the seeds sometime around 2018 and they were not stored in optimum conditions. I found the vial of seeds in a box of stuff that was in my garage. I don't know how they got there but I'm glad I found them. I'm not sure how I got the Tikal. I think it was a free seed from Sensible Seeds for buying a certain amount of ACE Seeds.

othtikal12152023.jpg

xtsho

The Ethiopian/Guatemala is one fine sativa hybrid. I'm sure a Honduras or Panama + Ethiopian would be great as well. The Ethiopian is such an underrated strain. Yet it brings so much. Love the Ethiopian.

Pine, Lemon, and Spice. That's what one plant tastes like.

Another is Chocolate, earthy, with a citrus aftertaste.

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

Pine, Lemon, and Spice. That's what one plant tastes like.

Another is Chocolate, earthy, with a citrus aftertaste.

The Ethiopian/Guatemala is one fine sativa hybrid. I'm sure a Honduras or Panama + Ethiopian would be great as well. The Ethiopian is such an underrated strain. Yet it brings so much. Love the Ethiopian.
I just did a piss poor effort of a grow(weird season weather wise, I messed up the soil mix and wasn't able to figure it out) of Ethiopia and haven't had a chance to test it. The smell is quite intriguing though.
I'll get around to crossing it to Santa Cruz pure haze X Nepali(wasn't able to get the scph uncrossed), Honduras, Nanan-Bouclou and maybe sour diesel and bandaid haze for shits and giggles. There are probably a couple I missed but it's my bed time and my memory is great. Nanan-Bouclou being the first.
Anyways, the question here IS what makes you say it's under rated?

xtsho

I just did a piss poor effort of a grow(weird season weather wise, I messed up the soil mix and wasn't able to figure it out) of Ethiopia and haven't had a chance to test it. The smell is quite intriguing though.
I'll get around to crossing it to Santa Cruz pure haze X Nepali(wasn't able to get the scph uncrossed), Honduras, Nanan-Bouclou and maybe sour diesel and bandaid haze for shits and giggles. There are probably a couple I missed but it's my bed time and my memory is great. Nanan-Bouclou being the first.
Anyways, the question here IS what makes you say it's under rated?

Ethiopian is underrated because very few people grow it. It's a great strain even if it's not popular. It's a potentially high THCV strain so breeders should think about adding it to their collection.

It's one of my top five favorite strains to smoke. Especially early in the day. It doesn't keep you from attending to the business you need to accomplish.

rlsmooth

In the pic with fewer plants; zamaldelica x kalichina super stretchy sativa feno on the right, next to it congo sativa leaf and very strong, stretching and structured plant. Also got smaller congo and smaller phenos of zam x kc. Also one bangi haze+ 2x panama x pck, which feel super nice. Had one smaller pan x kc and decided to cut it, couldnt keep up with the stretch. Also one zd x kc on the front is too small to my liking. 3 weeks veg , decided to fim, tent once again got a bit too packed. Bangi and smaller congo are starting to flower alot slower. Expect to be done in later part of February, gotta try to get better pics when there are some buds show.

Attachments

• IMG20231217192130.jpg
    IMG20231217192130.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG20231217193050.jpg
    IMG20231217193050.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 38