What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian "creepy"

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I first saw it I thought it was some type of indoor indica, bright green large solid buds and a sweet hashy smell. Then I went into shock when they told me it was going for 5,000 peso’s a gram! I thought weed in Colombia selling by the gram???? Anyway they convinced me to try it before complaining about the price. The hit was from an odd homemade pipe and the green hit was full of intense flavor. A definite Sativa dom hybrid with imported genetics for sure. The taste wasn’t sweet like the green smell but more like the roja. The smoke very expansive, making me hack after I exhaled. The smoke smelled like sweet incense, nothing like the heavy woodsy flavor. We had been drinking beer and I was not drunk but feeling real good from it when I hit the bowl (just once) and I could feel the effect right after I stopped coughing. After that I had no desire for more beer or smoke but I became very talkative and interested in explaining the USA to the most beautiful young lady. This bud had that soaring “up” motivational high, classic sativa and super potent. This wonderful euphoric high continued to intensify to a peak after about an hour and then seem to just make me feel really stoned but not lazy.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have bought (I that word) several types of this "ceepy" from differnt sources and it's always been differnt in color, smell and effect. I'll get some pics of my latest buy ASAP but this batch is VERY potent and more then a few hits and I can forget about doing anything for the day. Anyway here a pic of one of my friends that helps me with obtaining the creepy.

Last edited:

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes its me bombadil.360, I had to move back to the states in late 07 but I'm back in Colombia now, still married (with two kids no less). But the beautiful woman in the pic is just a friend of mine that smokes. But yes I'm redrider from the past back and getting ready to start up again!

Peace from Colombia

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad pic

Bad pic

Here's a very poor pic of the creepy I have now. I have like 10 grams of it so I will use a better camera for a better view soon. The bud is very sticky, very pungent and potent.

Last edited:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
looks really good man!

although I can't believe the price... 5000 pesos? wtf... cocaine and heroin are cheaper than that.

swayzak

Hi Red Rider! Great to have you back, your writing on Columbian weed is one of the reasons i am growing a Columbian Punta Roja hybrid today. :)

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I know the price shocked me! And the only way I can find the really good traditional oro or punta roja is to go out in the very remote villages. However even there the price has gone up to 30,000 for what is said to be a QP. But I don't have the time off my job to travel so I'm stuck buying this very expensive bud. We should be moving soon and I'm going to get to growing again ASAP. Lots of cheap coke of course but now there's a flood of LSD & x around too. Things have really changed since 07 here.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Punta Roja

The Punta Roja

Hi swayzak! Thanks so much, I'm very happy to be back, Punta Roja is my out right favorite smoke. However I haven't had a chance to get out and look for it, my local guy that I knew from when I lived here before said he would find some for me but nothing yet. It seems from the younger people I know here now, want the pungent Indica hybrids from up north. However my situation will be changing soon and I hope to get some of the seed I have in the soil. These are old pics from 05 when I got some of the best Punta Roja I've ever had.

Peace from Colombia

Last edited:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Nice. Thanks for sharing. $2.50 a gram doesn't seem expensive...at least by state prices. Do you think it was because they knew it was good? How much is something like an ounce normally?

I'm thinking of going down that way in March. Beautiful women, beautiful beaches, and nice herb. Sounds pretty perfect.

Gracias!

Z

Ziggaro

Wow I was thinking mexican pesos at first but columbian pesos aren't worth shit comparatively!
2.50 a gram is crazy cheap.

And for the price of a qp of the oro or punta rosa to go up to $16.50? Can't beat that.. growing it would be more than that here, by far.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Genetically modified marijuana is reportedly a hit with Colombian farmers who say the "enhanced" plants are "more powerful and profitable," according to Agence France-Presse.

With varietal names like "creepy," who can doubt them?

Local authorities said the arrival of genetically modified seeds from Europe and the United States have allowed "a bigger production and better quality at the same time."

The head of one farm told AFP that a genetically modified variety known in Europe as "La Cominera," from a seed modified in The Netherlands, is sold for about 10 times the rate for "normal" marijuana.

GlobalPost reports from Amsterdam: Amsterdam fights for your right to smoke pot

Colombian authorities said the arrival of genetically modified seeds from Europe and the United States have allowed "a bigger

One owner of a greenhouse an hour's drive from the city of Cali, said she can sell the modified marijuana for 100,000 pesos ($54) a kilo (2.2 pounds), which is nearly 10 times more than the price she can get for ordinary marijuana.

"La Cominera," is named for the Colombian village where it grows.

La Cominera's" higher value is due to its increased concentration of THC, the plant's principal active ingredient, and the modified plant verges on an 18 percent concentration level, compared to a normal marijuana plant's 2 to 7 percent, said the researcher.

Another farmer tells AFP: "I don't like growing marijuana, but it ended up that way. I received a loan to grow coffee, but I was drowning and I had to sell my harvest very cheap. My sister told me it would be better to plant marijuana."

Residents of Cali say they cannot sustain themselves on coffee and banana crops alone, because of price fluctuations and the difficulties in reaching markets in time, due to a poor road network.

Police commander Rodriguez said the GM crop's growth poses a problem for local law enforcement, because profits are often used to finance other criminal activity.

Police say that in this region of southwest Colombia, marijuana is the principle method of financing FARC — the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia — Latin America's largest and longest-fighting insurgency.

According to organized crime website InSight, the FARC have become the country's primary marijuana dealers, with the majority of seizures, normally between one and four tons, occurring along the Pacific coast, particularly in Cauca.

The Colombian army in March seized 2.3 tons of FARC-owned marijuana and destroyed several greenhouses, El Espectador reported.

"We believe that the sixth front of the FARC guerrilla forces are 90 percent financed by marijuana," Cauca Police Commander Colonel Carlos Rodriguez said, AFP reports.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One US $ = 1,800 COP respectivly But when you live here you don't get paid in dollars so the weed cost more then coke (which I have no interest in).

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://colombiareports.com/colombia...growth-on-the-rise-in-southwest-colombia.html

A little more of the same. Sometimes I wonder if the seeds from this weed came from me when I left Colombia in 07, I gifted all most all my imported and hybrid seeds to some of the local farmers. I did that because I couldn't take they with me to the states and I wanted my strains to keep going. I have yet to see the gifted farmers since returning to Colombia.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nice buds and female "friend", I sure do like a good smoke with a good friend , looking nice down ther bro
peace TS

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Nice. Thanks for sharing. $2.50 a gram doesn't seem expensive...at least by state prices. Do you think it was because they knew it was good? How much is something like an ounce normally?

I'm thinking of going down that way in March. Beautiful women, beautiful beaches, and nice herb. Sounds pretty perfect.

Gracias!

Huh hmmmm...and sheeeet loads of cheap choz to boot!

If you dabble...i mean...huh hmmmm...it's available.....

Latest posts

Latest posts