What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thanks to Good Friends!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
PG: Did I hear the words LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE? :yoinks: Red Beans & Rice? :D
Thanks a bunch! Just gave me a bad case of the munchies! Something else not
found over here are those small peppers in vinegar...the kind that you pour
over turnip greens, with some Aunt J. cornbread on the side...that's good eating! :D

Hey Ms.G.....yes, she IS a wonderful lady, very thoughtful and lovely gifts!

:wave:
dg

G

DG, you must be from the South, can't do without the Hamburger Helper.. have it alteast once a week.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a real pretty shirt MsG, your friend has great taste :)...looks like they sent you all kinds of wonderful gifts, nothin like good friends :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Remember that movie... the Big Chill... awesome friends, great bud, super food and the best music. I'd love it man, an IC Big Chill weekend :cool::yes:

:kos:

G

Oh my, I don't even know you guys yet and A Big Chill weekend sounds sooooo good.

MsG.....I love that blouse. It is just the style of clothes I wear.

I have been wearing the bohemian look for 25 years....and now it is back in style. My kids keep raiding my closet!

G

Hey yall' :smile: Thank You Ladies so much... means so much when a fellow gal compliments clothes and such... It is not the kind of thing you would usually find me in, that's for sure:rolleyes:... My atire consists of t-shirt, jeans, tenni shoes, and a pony tail most of the time... :D But, would be something that if I go to the big city I could wear on a night out... I just think its so beautiful, I will treasure it forever... :friends:

Yea Zep the Big Chill was a choice movie for the time for sure....

Thanks for all the kind words and stopping by, hope to c-ya'round:bongsmi:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Really cute top Ms. G. Beautiful colors. Please tell your "Special Friend" that her wit, knowledge, charisma, and grace are missed around here very much. Hope she is doing well and wish her the best.

Latest posts

Latest posts