What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Womens health?

G

:frown: not such good news. it is cancer. now we wait to see how much it has spread. removal of breast, a must. she knew last week and did not tell us. i am just floored. :frown:

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aww MrsG I am so sorry. We will chant and keep a good thought that it has not spread far and that it will be easily stopped .
Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo
Much love from the Babba's your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Be strong sister :)

G

Mrs G,
sorry to hear about the bad news :/
Big hugs ffrom across the pond, try to stay strong and positive.
my wifes grandmother gwent down similar road...will be thinking of you sending good vibes.

G

Thank you so much for the well wishes and thoughts...
I appreciate it so much, makes my lil' heart smile. Thankfully we have found out that most likey the cancer has not spread to the lymph nodes, nor any organs. There will be a follow up test to make double darn sure.... But, the sad fact is that she will have to have surgery and have the breast removed. I have never known anyone who has gone through anything like this before, but I tell ya, If I hadn't quit smoking cigs 9 months ago, I sure would of that day we found this out. It's weird cause I went searching to get a crash course on cancer so maybe I could get a sense of what is really going on and it is inspiring the survival stories that are out there to be read. I was telling her about some studies that had reported cannabanoids reduce or slow the growth of cancer, which I have no doubt. I told her the other day " see, smoking marijuana might'a saved yer life Momma! :biglaugh: " and she could not disagree :D so, with everything coming up, the surgery, the uncertainty, Hey, at least she can get some good smoke... :smoke:
So, we are gonna combat with lot's of love and laughter :D oh and a lil' bit of ganja...
Thanks, again for the very positive vibes! :friends: :canabis:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good news

good news

Im glad the news was not as bad as we always think things will go, we'll keep sending the good vibes your way for a long healthly life for your mom :smile:

heres a flower for her, and you :smile:

G

HEY! it's gonna be alright! From what I hear attitude is 90% of beating this stuff.. and My Mother is full of attitude :biglaugh: But Thank You so much, from the bottom of my heart :friends: . We go tomorrow to find out, The rest of the story.... SO, *big sigh* we should know, for sure, for sure if it has not spread. It's gonna be alright, though.. I just know it is... :wink:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new moderator!!

new moderator!!

wow i see we have a new mod!!...congrats MsG!!!...you deserve it!!...thats sooooo cool :smile: im happy for you, keep up the great work :smile: