Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > I have an (NPK) question.

Thread Title Search
-
I have an (NPK) question. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2019, 07:06 AM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
I have an (NPK) question.

My question is how much NPK does rain water have? More so how much P AND K does rain have?

I spent the last 30 minuts on google researching for anything related to my question but found nothing that gave me a scientific answer.

Question 2 is does rain water contain enough phosphorus to help with the flower growth or should i be also mixing in bloom food with the rain water i give my blooming mj indoor plants? Also she us more than half way through the flowering cycle.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 11:15 PM #2
djibra

djibra will become famous soon enoughdjibra will become famous soon enough
• For example,
- in the nitrate analysis the content is expressed as mg / L of NO3- as N,
- which means that the nitrate content is expressed as nitrogen content,
- a concentration of 10 mg NO3 - N / L (expressed as N) is equivalent to 44 mg NO3- (expressed as NO3-). , a concentration of 10 mg NO3 - N / L (expressed as N) is equivalent to 44 mg NO3- (expressed as NO3-)
- the factor of 4,4 is the ratio of the relative molecular mass of the nitrate ions (= 64) and the relative molecular mass of the nitrogen element (= 14).
- PO43-, often expressed as P (PO43- -?), And also for SiO2 which can be expressed as Si

translated from a study in croatia.. i can send you a full pdf if you think it could help
djibra is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 11:21 PM #3
djibra

djibra will become famous soon enoughdjibra will become famous soon enough
https://rudar.rgn.hr/~fkapor/nids_fk...%20prirodi.pdf

heres the link in advance and translate it.. like i said, its Croatian language
djibra is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 11:28 PM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Think about it. Rain doesn't have enough nutrients to grow plants.

If it did why would fertilizers exist?

Terpene Amplification

How many solo cups does one need?

Who created the Original Skunks?
troutman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:37 AM #5
GrimyGreasy

GrimyGreasy will become famous soon enoughGrimyGreasy will become famous soon enough
Mate. Rain water has negligible nutrients. Effectively none. Water evaporates-leaving all dissolved solutes behind- transpires-condenses and then forms precipitate= rain. When people do this in a lab, it’s called distilled water.
GrimyGreasy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:54 PM #6
CaptinFunk

CaptinFunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimyGreasy View Post
Mate. Rain water has negligible nutrients. Effectively none. Water evaporates-leaving all dissolved solutes behind- transpires-condenses and then forms precipitate= rain. When people do this in a lab, it’s called distilled water.
To be fair, thunderstorm storm water does have a fair amount of Nitrogen; lightning will fix atmospheric nitrogen.
CaptinFunk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:00 PM #7
Cvh

Cvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptinFunk View Post
To be fair, thunderstorm storm water does have a fair amount of Nitrogen; lightning will fix atmospheric nitrogen.
Seriously? Do you have a link with some info about it?
Thanks in advance.

Cvh is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 12:31 AM #8
BongFu

BongFu has a spectacular aura aboutBongFu has a spectacular aura aboutBongFu has a spectacular aura about
Rainwater has about zero nutrients in it. Pay about 30 bucks for a water analysis and you will easily confirm this.
BongFu is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 02:08 PM #9
CaptinFunk

CaptinFunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post
Seriously? Do you have a link with some info about it?
Thanks in advance.
https://www.biology-pages.info/N/NitrogenCycle.html

"Atmospheric Fixation
The enormous energy of lightning breaks nitrogen molecules and enables their atoms to combine with oxygen in the air forming nitrogen oxides. These dissolve in rain, forming nitrates, that are carried to the earth.

Atmospheric nitrogen fixation probably contributes some 5– 8% of the total nitrogen fixed."
CaptinFunk is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 04:29 PM #10
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
nitrogen molecule (N2) is quite inert = chemically inactive.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.