What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

De La Luz

Great news about the work with the red phenos. I look forward to working with both the Red & the Green !!

(On a side note: anyone know why I'm unable to post smileys or quote text, is it something I'm overlooking....? )

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
on second look i see red tendensis, im red\green colorblind. man would o love to taste that stuff!

G

guest3854

Any thought of separating tha green and red lines for future purchases . Those Panamas look like serious contenders . You can bet we'll be using 'em . Beautiful pics Dubi !

Steele

C

charlie garcia

Great shots Dubi. I love last picture.. great strong structure which satisfizes me a lot. Hope you enjoy its smoke there :)
I feel jealous hehe I love these sativas well grown

steel savage, I guess will be hard to work separate. Take in account this is an encounter of 3 panaman lines and bred for 5 generations so traits are in and will produce bit of phenotipical differences but not much.

im red\green colorblind Funny, me too Esbe... Its so hard for me to see the reds in buds. Dubi explains me sometimes things I cant see as he has a perfect sight. I, instead, have to work with pictures and close ups to see some of the details and perceive better the colours...

best

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Bfffffff Dubi...madre mia que belleza...aver si consigo ese fenotipo sabes si ronda algun cut de ese feno por Valencia Dubi me encantaria ponerlo para invierno :rasta:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update :D
day 56 of 12/12
P1013203.jpg

P1013202.jpg

I love this girl...great indoor profile as can be seen :D
P1013201.jpg

P1013206.jpg

P1013204.jpg

G

Very nice dubi and raco ! :joint:

Here are some pics of the reproduction of Panama red at 51 days of flowering. She was done with 27 females and 4 males

The strain is still alive in seed form :smoke:

Sorry for low color quality of the pics, they were taken under the hps, I'll try to improve next time.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello littleman! :smile:

Lovely reproduction! Is old panama 74 x green panama line or latest version with third panama red strain inside?

Thanks for share it and congrats for great work! :wink:

Thanks raco and esbe for posting too! dubi

G

Hello dubi :)

It is Panama red 74 original stock from California ;) It is grown from the reproduction of the Panama red CBC x Panama red CBC bushy pheno. The seeds came from Rushman from what I gathered, they are supposed to have waited 30 years before being reproduced by GreenGrocer. This one are the second generation since I received the line (first reproduction with 16 original individuals from GG, second reproduction with 9 original individuals and 26 from my reproduction)

In each grow the hermies were removed. No other selection was brought, honestly, I find her nicely balanced. Flowering time is around 12-14 weeks, smell and taste is very stable and interesting, production is nice for a pure old sativa, the high is really a delight, powerful and deep, very potent. One of the best strains I tried for sure.

G

The outdoor Panama looks fantastic. As does Racos indoor plant. for 56 days of 12/12, that is a very frosty and well developed sativa, and the structure looks very nice with the height being controllable easily. Definitely looks like a sativa i should try indoors.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx friends! :wink:
I took these crappy pics a couple hours ago :D day 60
Panama & Critical Mass "Bilbo"
P1063262.jpg

ACE Panama (fckn incredible sativa :D)
P1063264.jpg

P1063260.jpg

Latest posts