What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Hi all well its chop time OD around here ! Never had plants out this late we had a great second summer here..This plant is my Congo cross i figured out and has been amazing withstood all the wet nites shes starting to get some stem rot now .So weather is starting to rain again but she will be back next yr as i have more seeds.:)

Attachments

• DSC_0087.jpg
    DSC_0087.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0085.jpg
    DSC_0085.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0075.jpg
    DSC_0075.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0076.jpg
    DSC_0076.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 22

Buddler

Veteran
And the bub x malawi plants are still going plus GT and purple pans ..The GTs have a ways to go but the wet has not bothered them just couldn't develop because of cool short days..

Attachments

• DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0079.jpg
    DSC_0079.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0082.jpg
    DSC_0082.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17

Buddler

Veteran
These are a local plant has done well OD surprising ..:biggrin: PS bottom 2 are malawi x bub hash and the congo X

Attachments

• DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0080.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0084.jpg
    DSC_0084.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 18

deepwaterdude

Very nice for an effortless few babes, sir Budcelot, glad it's drier around here. But not by much; OD humidity will spike next week at around 65%, can't believe it. Rest of the days 45%. Pretty rich for around here, maybe hurricane leftovers. Here's my ZAm that should get taken down Monday Oct 29th.

Attachments

• She's close, smelling funky and great.jpg
    She's close, smelling funky and great.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Zam mit flash.jpg
    Zam mit flash.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Zam Oct 20.jpg
    Zam Oct 20.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 25

Buddler

Veteran
Outstanding looking ladies Buddler, crushing as usual.. Carry on good sir..!!
MR T i saw your ladies on the cross thread very nice!thanks for da visit..and positive vibes..:)
Very nice for an effortless few babes, sir Budcelot, glad it's drier around here. But not by much; OD humidity will spike next week at around 65%, can't believe it. Rest of the days 45%. Pretty rich for around here, maybe hurricane leftovers. Here's my ZAm that should get taken down Monday Oct 29th.

DUDE ! You finished her OD awesome that top knot is huge brother ...Ya thats some high RH for your neck of the woods hey ! we've had this 20 degree weather for the last three weeks weird or what ! good for finishing me gurls though.. i gotta get a Zam one day shes a champ..Thanks bud..:rasta:

Sticky Sat

Hi brothers ! :)

You did a great job all along and you're killing it with these beauties...! :tiphat:

Here's a bud from a foxtail Bango pheno cut at 44 days.
attachment.php

The Bangi Haze really brought a lot in the cross. Thanks a lot Dubi ! ;)

Have an excellent week end my friends ! :dance013:

Last edited:
Sticky.. gorgeous looking Foxy Bango..!!

You've certainly made the most of a wet year for your Harem. Nice Trich action for a special batch of edibles..!!

Buddler

Veteran
i got some pics to throw down.A5M clones getting upots and soon to be flowered out .I took them in Aug they had to reveg first and get sanitized but have finally started coming around .:)

Attachments

• DSC_0106.jpg
    DSC_0106.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0105.jpg
    DSC_0105.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0102.jpg
    DSC_0102.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0101.jpg
    DSC_0101.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0099.jpg
    DSC_0099.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 15

Buddler

Veteran
And the last plants OD the gt and purp panama they been existing on rain water still trucking along .

Attachments

• DSC_0094.jpg
    DSC_0094.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0096.jpg
    DSC_0096.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0097.jpg
    DSC_0097.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 18

Sticky Sat

Hey brother ! :) Great job "resurrecting" the A5s ! ;)

Wish you the best of luck for the brave last OD girls... :)

Cheers my friend ! :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Sticky well they aint like Aug buds lol but they got the frost and smell.The a5s and nevmal are completely back now. they deserve a good indoor run.The fast one has been a favourite smoke here so she back..I got them in 3 gals of coco usually i do small pots and multifeeds so this round see if i can handwater big pots and they can get huge gotta get some trellis up.im going to run two vertical lamps cmh and hps with four plants maybe six i got a nice GT and mythai but they aint as vegged up..Thanks Sticky..

Sticky Sat

Hey my friend ! :)
Can't help but loving any kind of plan involving more plants around and/or in the house....;) I'm getting ready to drool on your winter harvest's pics bro... :)

Buddler

Veteran
Hey my friend ! :)
Can't help but loving any kind of plan involving more plants around and/or in the house....;) I'm getting ready to drool on your winter harvest's pics bro... :)

Sticky I've been sampling the first round and the a5s are very strong the fast one A5 #2 is really potent has almost a NL kind a feel to her .The other three are all cerebreal i call it activity weed !
nev mal just keeps getting better with age so that will keep me busy while this next round matures ..Be the new yr before ya know it ..Cheers brother..:)

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Ace buddies I was checking out my nev x mal and noticed something Ive never seen before 1st pic shes growing branches out of the leaf stems .Shes loves vert lighting grew into the bulb burnt some leaves before i noticed ..I hope i left enough head space for them growing insanely now.Have to get trellis up soon..:)

Attachments

• DSC_0135.jpg
    DSC_0135.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0134.jpg
    DSC_0134.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0136.jpg
    DSC_0136.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 16

Buddler

Veteran
A grocery bag full of a5m3 bountiful yield all things considered..some crosses for red to check out..:smoke:

Attachments

• DSC_0120.jpg
    DSC_0120.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0130.jpg
    DSC_0130.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 16
R

red23

A grocery bag full of a5m3 bountiful yield all things considered..some crosses for red to check out..:smoke:
B. amazing!!!!You read my mind,wherever you are, with those seedlings.Mine,she came out above expectations
Those buds look like they pack some power.Awaiting a smoke report.
Well done and enjoy the fruits of your labour my friend:)

Last edited:
R

red23

P.S Get a thread going with those seedlings B.I think I can get, me included at some point,one or two more, to join,that have just started and about to start with this strain

Buddler

Veteran
B. amazing!!!!You read my mind,wherever you are, with those seedlings.Mine,she came out above expectations
Those buds look like they pack some power.Awaiting a smoke report.
Well done and enjoy the fruits of your labour my friend:)

A5M3 Well this plant is the most malawi smelling strong background with a dry toke then u light it up and the almost incensey sweet floral kind of flavour with some almost grape kind scent smooth exhale and i want more. Then the buzz kicks in totally ripped cotton mouthed red eyed everything is enhanced music scenery and energy is crazy really gets me doing stuff.Keep in mind all my a5s were chopped early ten weeks clear trichs so they never reached the apex of maturation..But this round indoors will see the true potential of Dubis great cross. Im going to cut some more clones and gift some to some local guys to try and for my garden of course as these gurls are special ..Thanks Red for positive vibes brother..:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0139.jpg
    DSC_0139.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts