What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's gold friend! Enjoy it :tiphat:

Discovered some forgotten last budlets of hz/kc 14 months from harvest .Dubi's decision above says more than I could ever say.Might have to squeeze her again in the next grow,this is some great herb mon...
:bongsmi:
View Image
Sorry for crappy pic :biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Spaventa for supporting our work :)

You are going to love to have the chance to compare Haze x Kali China and C5 Haze x Kali China (me too!) :D
Panama also can produce very incensey plants. I'm sure you are going to find plenty of strong and desirable incense profile in this batch of genetics. Please, keep us updated with your results!

I ordered them just now and got Panama for freebie seeds :) seeds are so exciting!!!

StrongTree

Hi StrongTree,

Very healthy Haze x Kali China you have in flowering :)
Amazing how fast she is ripening thanks to Kali China influence :yes:
How are the aromas at this stage ?
yes Dubi... it has a refreshing sativa smell...with some subtle notes of fennel and star anise... she has just gained a better position in the tent too...so now very direct light for this hazekc...with 5 weeks until finish i think it's time to fatten her up...gently ramping up PK...maintaining N...:biggrin:

Spaventa

Veteran
Thanks Spaventa for supporting our work :)

You are going to love to have the chance to compare Haze x Kali China and C5 Haze x Kali China (me too!) :D
Panama also can produce very incensey plants. I'm sure you are going to find plenty of strong and desirable incense profile in this batch of genetics. Please, keep us updated with your results!

Dubi, thank YOU and the others at Ace for looking after us old haze fans. While many breeders are only focused on chemy, fuel, sour and fruity profiles, which can be found in some of your lines, you also cover the earthy profiles that give us incense, musk, noble woods and leather. These are not as well catered for so you guys work with all these exotic sativas are appreciated :)

Edit. Yes of course, updates and pictures on my progress with them will come;)

shaman369

yes spaventa thanks alot and everyone else who chips in on this work. the nyc piff is such a nostalgic strain for me growing up on 50th in Manhattan piff/haze was the strain we smoked during some of the best times in my life in the city.

StrongTree

Haze KaliChina
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely outcome on your Haze x Kali China :) Congrats!

How many weeks of flowering did she need to finish ?
How are her aromas at harvest time and now after drying and a bit of curing process ?
Would love to know your opinion StrongTree, thanks :wave:

StrongTree

Hey Dubi... she harvested on the the early side...around 12 weeks...
at harvest aroma was "hazey" with a touch of the Kalichina spice notes ( mainly fennel / anise).... upon drying and curing it is a very "old school" flavor....

....a very tasty oily type of thing....aftertaste reminds me of hash oils i obtained in Jamaica in the early mid 1990's...a greenish black grassy oil and there was a "honey oil" as well...leaves one licking their lips...

in the pipe. spliff or chillum the effect is lovely and relaxing but not a sedative..(excellent chillum plant...the "whiff whiffff whifffff" really gives off a great taste!)

the effect can be psychedelic and quite uplifting

the incense effect is also notable,,,hanging about in the air in pleasing way
i have a clone in flower 5 weeks / due to harvest early mid june ....i will do the comparisons... but as far as i can tell this plant is a heirloom keeper !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks StrongTree for the detailed smoke report :) Loving it.

Glad you are enjoying her enough to make another second run with the same mother.
IMO, Haze x Kali China produces an outcome (based on genetics and terpene profiles) similar to the best dutch Haze hybrids from mid 90s, but not so aggressive, the effect is psychedelic but much more kinder thanks to Kali China influence.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Haze x Kali China out of stock

Haze x Kali China out of stock

Haze x Kali China is out of stock on our website, but you still may find a few packs left through our official retailers.

We are working on a new reproduction so if everything goes well Haze x Kali China will be back in stock in September.

StrongTree

Thanks StrongTree for the detailed smoke report :) Loving it.

Glad you are enjoying her enough to make another second run with the same mother.
IMO, Haze x Kali China produces an outcome (based on genetics and terpene profiles) similar to the best dutch Haze hybrids from mid 90s, but not so aggressive, the effect is psychedelic but much more kinder thanks to Kali China influence.

Dubi I agree that Hazex KC has a very pleasant Haze development ( mellow / psychedelic)...the clone is coming along nice...i ll get her pics up here before she harvests:biggrin:

i kept a super silver cut for a long time ( over 15 years) that had that aggressive edge ( A5 heritage?)...it was a blessing in terms of thc but over time as a cut seemed more racy. seems like c5 is the kinder of the dutch haze selections...

StrongTree

haze kalichina.. 9th week of bloom... she smells VERY good right now...( like herbal incense of the Tibetan variety) But i will wait... still throwing of flowers here and there...minimal fert...mostly water and the soil... leaves are developing orange veins and overall greeness is softening... leaves seem to have narrowed bit during bloom...giving her as much light as possible for the bright finish

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree ,

I cannot thank you enough for growing so many of our strains and for sharing your great results with us :huggg:

You having experience with the best dutch haze hybrids from the 90s, your good feedback about Haze x Kali China is even more appreciated.

Xochi

Chopped at 14 weeks, very acidic kind of smell. Reading the bio of it red wine does describe it, quite chemically.

Vapes a bit of wet bud and the high is very nice! Refreshing

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Haze x Kali China buds Xochi :yummy:
They simply look delicious, my cup of tea to start a nice afternoon :yes:

Please, do a smoke report after curing process .... curious to learn about the incensey level of your plant and other details of her exotic terpene profile.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We have just harvested a new small batch of Haze x Kali China seeds :yes:
So she will be back in stock around September this year.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
My pack of Haze x KaliChina says it was packed on 10\01\19... Hope its some really special futuristic stuff.... lol... Maybe I should keep it for a while as a rare misprint like a pokemon card hahaahaa...Definitely kidding... Theres no way I'm not popping these beans, and seeing what real haze is like. I wanna do my best to get some good pics up for you, and write up a report on how this special plant feels to me. Can you tell me anything about the terp analysis Dubi? Maybe PM if want to keep it secret lol. Seems like your highly interested in what people smell on these plants, and I am too!!! I hope to get that lucky freak plant, and keep her for many years to come, and make many offspring with her if a proven stud shows himself worthy..

Latest posts

Latest posts