What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Broad Russet Help ASAP!

So i read it all and I have used forbid avid and i have BTE been using also..

I hit with forbid and it appeared to wipe them out so then i hit with avid and boom all looks good... But i guess i didnt use quite enough or i should have applied again because now were are further into flower and im noticing signs that they are back.. 2 days ago sprayed double the volume of forbid and at a higher concentrate, today hitting with avid. Then BTE every other day for a while.

Should i also water with asprin? or do i have to spray it?

I have read a whole lot of info I just wanna get whats up to date and how well everything is working to kill these bastards.. Will the asprin help alot? im picking some up today

any responses are appreciated and im just posting to get extra thoughts I think im doing what im supposed to but im scared! im scared johnny! the bugs is evils!!!

Ive been using Sevin from walmart. 15 bucks and not as harmful as the two u were using. I have heard asprin does help. I have used PureAg insect spray. Its organic but u have to use it everyday.

Borderliner

forbid is usually applied on day one, none for days 2 and 3, apply day 4, none for day 5 and 6, apply day 7 to catch all of them that are in diff stages of developement.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
now were are further into flower and im noticing signs that they are back.. 2 days ago sprayed double the volume of forbid and at a higher concentrate, today hitting with avid.
Nobody? ??????????? See a problem with this??????
Hope it finishes in dec jan
If u mid flower don't spray avid floramite forbid eagle komtos judo dex etc etc.... unless u keepin it for ur use only... then by all means spray away., but dont poison other ppl...

panick503

now were are further into flower and im noticing signs that they are back.. 2 days ago sprayed double the volume of forbid and at a higher concentrate, today hitting with avid.
Nobody? ??????????? See a problem with this??????
Hope it finishes in dec jan
If u mid flower don't spray avid floramite forbid eagle komtos judo dex etc etc.... unless u keepin it for ur use only... then by all means spray away., but dont poison other ppl...

Heh, wait are u implying that spraying a double.dose of forbid in flower is a bad thing?? This is why I only smoke stuff if I personally know the grower. I just got into it with some dude on here the other day about this. Shit is ridiculous...

Scrappy-doo

Customer: "Hey bro, do you know why these buds glow in the dark?"

OP: "Nope, but it's super dank and all organic."

A

acridlab

I actually know people that claim "organic" while spraying pesticides and fungicides during flower...
Completely insane to me..

Sad part is, they are huge warehouse growers and thousands of ppl in michigan smoke theyre shit cuz its being sold at over 10 dispensaries in metro detroit as we speak....

Crazy crazy.....

im 50 days out from pulling. Im asking how to kill russets super quickly and effectively..

anyone have teh answer to that?

Scrappy-doo

Forbid most likely will be in your buds in 50 days especially if you are spraying it on the actual buds. Avid, there is no question it will definitely be in them. If it's for personal thats one thing but that's just plain rotten if you plan on selling it. It's everything that's wrong with this industry and a huge reminder to everyone here why we are very fortunate to be growing our own.

Forbid most likely will be in your buds in 50 days especially if you are spraying it on the actual buds. Avid, there is no question it will definitely be in them. If it's for personal thats one thing but that's just plain rotten if you plan on selling it. It's everything that's wrong with this industry and a huge reminder to everyone here why we are very fortunate to be growing our own.
avids 30 day residual. Iv sprayed both around this time and had tested at SC labs and came back fine

sept 1st is usually cut off because of this i will let them go longer. I could use other stuff aside from avid but i want these fuckers outta here.

panick503

avids 30 day residual. Iv sprayed both around this time and had tested at SC labs and came back fine

sept 1st is usually cut off because of this i will let them go longer. I could use other stuff aside from avid but i want these fuckers outta here.

Then why are u asking, if you've done this before? Spray em down with the poison... As for ur earlier question, it's one 325 mg tablet of uncoated aspirin per gallon of water.

And when u say u notice signs that they are back, what do u mean? Have u scoped and actually seen them? A lot of things can look like signs of broad mite damage, especially after having them. It would be unfortunate to be doing the extra spraying for nothing

im 50 days out from pulling. Im asking how to kill russets super quickly and effectively..

anyone have teh answer to that?

Heat treat your room w plants inside up to 115-120 degrees for an hour. Should Be pretty easy if you run a sealed room, or very hard if not...works well tho.

petert

This has worked for me!

At first sign of russets which was late July I sprayed every third day with wetabble sulphur. When buds started to develope:

Spray Green Cleaner day 1 and 2. Second day was more or less to try to get anything I missed on day 1

Wait two days then spray Nuk Em.

Wait three days and spray with a weak foliar feed with COLD water

Repeat Green Cleaner and Nuk Em spray until you can't spray buds anymore.. I'm spraying only the underside of leaves and stems at this point.

This Friday I have Californicus and Andersoni predator mites arriving.. I went overkill on those to see me through till Harvest! The

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I seem to be getting good results dusting with diatomaceous earth.

Diatomaceous earth can be sprayed onto plants also, been using 1-2 tbsp per gallon. It dissolves into the water and makes it much easier to get it to stick to the leaves and not dusty going airborne while applying.

Ive been spraying my outdoor plant with neem and diatomaceous earth at the same time.

Latest posts

Latest posts