You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Adam West

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
RIP Adam West Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2017, 12:54 AM #1
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud of
RIP Adam West

Holy shit Batman!

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:55 AM #2
troutman

troutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to behold
The Penguin will rule the World now.
troutman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:06 AM #3
bigganjabud

bigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to beholdbigganjabud is a splendid one to behold
^^^ he's been dead 2min and the jokers allready about

All jokes aside rip batman, family guy won't be the same without u

Old 06-11-2017, 02:07 AM #4
brown_thumb

brown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to behold
Adam West, the king of parodic comedy.
brown_thumb is online now Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 08:18 AM #5
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Man I was watching batman the other day thinking he's gonna go soon.damn.awesome guy.RIP Batman.I hope they bury him with that shark repellent spray.ya never know what evil doers will do
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 02:57 PM #6
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really nice
long live the bat cave.................
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 03:23 PM #7
WelderDan

WelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant future
I was always bummed that he never got any cameo appearances in the Batman movies. Lou Ferrigno got cameos in the Hulk movies.

He was a nice guy in real life and was always appreciative of his fans.

RIP Mr. West

Cherry Bomb x C99

When I was a young man, I was convinced I had the world by the tail. It wasn't until I was older that I realized that the world had me by the tail the whole time, I just didn't know it.
WelderDan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:19 AM #8
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
That's a great point Dan.he could probably play commissioner gordan just fine.but ya know he didn't just play batman.he was in tons of stuff.his best role that I remember was he was the bad guy on an episode of Big Valley. The only episode I liked actually.
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 05:08 PM #9
russjcan

russjcan is on a distinguished road
Adam West died from leukemia. Last year the Germans published a paper that concluded marinol kills leukemia cells.
russjcan is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 07:10 PM #10
brown_thumb

brown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by russjcan View Post
Adam West died from leukemia. Last year the Germans published a paper that concluded marinol kills leukemia cells.
Richard Nixon knew that back in the 1960's. The Federal Government paid college researchers to test for cannabis benefits and some of the benefits were found and verified... including the possibility of cancer cures.

Nixon squashed the data and killed the research programs. Then he waged war on cannabis.

If Batman was here today and was aware of the cover-up, he would "BLAM!!, BOP!!, BASH!!, SQUISH!!, SMASH!!, POW!!" those crooks.
brown_thumb is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.