Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Thread Closed
YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2014, 11:54 PM #21
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
One of mine from a previous Yogurt Cup yielded 3.3 grams.
A good return for the volume of medium.

These demos can be very good for growers to actually run.
Even if you're dialed in, trying a new technique can be very
informative for the bigger plants you grow.

Here's my entry for March 2014 Yogurt Cup:

Side View:

Among new friends in a small veg box:

A product of unknown x nycd x sensi star. Boy or Girl, this one will go full on.

The other girls I've flowered from this project are stellar.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:28 PM #22
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
For your consideration, I present Zeus n' Apollo.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:58 PM #23
Small time

Small time has a spectacular aura aboutSmall time has a spectacular aura aboutSmall time has a spectacular aura aboutSmall time has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for letting me play. May not finish this one past another 2 weeks. Been in the hospital for a week and only one of the two plants made it out, and looks rough. Large brain tumor and this one will be rough. They let me go home because I strongly asked, and my neuro soc knows I'm going to smoke til I choke. Without weed, I'd have to rely on narcotics, and I live in a non med state. Constipation, etc... no. I may get lucky and if I do, I'll kick all your asses... Next time. I'll take a pic of the dying plant later. Damn, real plans to kick your asses had too. Talking neurosurgery in 2.5 weeks. I'll keep you informed, who knows my Yogy might pull through.

Old 03-15-2014, 07:43 PM #24
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Small time View Post
Thanks for letting me play. May not finish this one past another 2 weeks. Been in the hospital for a week and only one of the two plants made it out, and looks rough. Large brain tumor and this one will be rough. They let me go home because I strongly asked, and my neuro soc knows I'm going to smoke til I choke. Without weed, I'd have to rely on narcotics, and I live in a non med state. Constipation, etc... no. I may get lucky and if I do, I'll kick all your asses... Next time. I'll take a pic of the dying plant later. Damn, real plans to kick your asses had too. Talking neurosurgery in 2.5 weeks. I'll keep you informed, who knows my Yogy might pull through.

glad to have you here, checking in, thanks small time, sending some good vibes your way.

I'm pretty far behind, but gotta pop some seeds asap to participate....

Old 03-15-2014, 10:51 PM #25
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
im a little behine also, at least 2 down 2 more to eat lol
I have 3 or 4 seed up. pic later

Old 03-17-2014, 03:54 PM #26
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to all
Update: Day 10 & 15

Here's a small update on my yogi Finolas.
I have to admit that I seeded a second batch 5 days after the first ones (just in case).
As you can see, the one on the left (pic at day 15 with 3 cups) already goes into preflowering (a male I guess).
The second pic shows all the seedlings from day 10 (left/middle) and day 15 (right).
Attached Thumbnails
Finola Yogurt Cup Day 15.jpg Finola Yogurt Cup Day 10 & 15.jpg

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing

Old 03-17-2014, 06:46 PM #27
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
I GOT 4 UP. 1 RB X BMW,3 RG X T.
ALL SEEDS WERE MADE BY ME
1 RBXBMW = BMW IS MY MORCOxAFGAN X BLUE MOONSHINE[FEMALE REVERTED BY GA3 as dad] TO RESIAN BOMB MOM.
RESIAN BOMB= [Cannacopia Seeds]DEEP CHUNK X BLOW FISH[blow fish I think is g13 dom?]
3 RGT = [KABOOKIE SEED ]ROYALA GUAVELLA=EARLY PURPLE KUSH X CINDY 99 BX1[DAD] ,TO MY THAI=THAI DADXMY TWILIGHT X SKUNK #1[PURPLE SKUNK].
IN SOIL.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:35 PM #28
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
Here's the little cocksucker:

Yup.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:38 PM #29
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
Week 2

Old 03-19-2014, 06:45 PM #30
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
seeds going

2 batches of unlabeled seeds, my choice for this round of yogi cup challenge, germinated 12 seeds (6 of each), got ten yogurt cups.

another round begins....

PLENTY of time to enter still.

Thread Closed