Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Marijuana industry brought to a standstill by new pesticide testing regulations

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Post Reply
Marijuana industry brought to a standstill by new pesticide testing regulations Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2016, 11:11 AM #31
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: אין סוף
Posts: 4,312
bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
you sound bitter.

this is about decent growers with good clean product who can't sell it because of regulatory bottlenecks, and the consumers who find their options limited, and prices inflated. This is in direct violation of free market principles, and as other people mentioned, is not standard procedure with any other crop.

hope they figure it out asap. I'm sure California can look forward to scenarios like this or worse with the passage of prop 64 and MMRSA

Nonsense.

Why don't we ask the professional people who have worked at labs testing cannabis to chime in here? I know three that post in the forums, and they can school you on the facts on how much shit is found on herb that tries to pass off as medical.

Maybe you'll understand then. Because it seems your position is very naive thinking all growers grow clean product and that most are not in it only for the $$$.
__________________
Mejor es encontrarse con una osa privada de sus cachorros, que con un necio en su necedad.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:16 AM #32
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,520
Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
regulation that leave the consumer and producer shot out of luck isn't regulation it is legal oppression
__________________
galatians 6:7

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:18 AM #33
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,520
Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
you sound bitter.

this is about decent growers with good clean product who can't sell it because of regulatory bottlenecks, and the consumers who find their options limited, and prices inflated. This is in direct violation of free market principles, and as other people mentioned, is not standard procedure with any other crop.

hope they figure it out asap. I'm sure California can look forward to scenarios like this or worse with the passage of prop 64 and MMRSA
the black market is freest of all

black markets reflect redundancy in nature just as exists in our bodies to assure survival
__________________
galatians 6:7

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:35 AM #34
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: אין סוף
Posts: 4,312
bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
regulation that leave the consumer and producer shot out of luck isn't regulation it is legal oppression

Producers who can't grow without spraying shit on plants have no place growing cannabis, and preventing contaminated products to reach the consumer is called protection.

LOL at your black-market romantical view btw...where the consumers can get scammed and given poison ridden herb because you think it's "cool and shit".
__________________
Mejor es encontrarse con una osa privada de sus cachorros, que con un necio en su necedad.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:10 PM #35
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,520
Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadil.360 View Post
Producers who can't grow without spraying shit on plants have no place growing cannabis, and preventing contaminated products to reach the consumer is called protection.
No arguing that but if producers who don't use pesticides can't get their meds to market because there is a regulatory bottle neck the net result is the same


Quote:
LOL at your black-market romantical view btw...where the consumers can get scammed and given poison ridden herb because you think it's "cool and shit".
It isn't romantic it is realistic, I have been part of the ec cultivation culture for decades and I know more farmers that use organics and zero toxins and it has been that way for decades as well.

What are your American cultivation experiences over the decades based on? Your own experience as a chem user or in a culture where people use chems and toxins? where you too afraid to speak up?

See that doesn't happen in my world, if it happens in yours that is on you.

Colorado is full of unamerican money worshipers who didn't have the patriotism and passion to make it happen regardless legality.

The people who have that passion and commitment, who comprise my chosen real life family have done more for me than any blood relation or good will organization.

It isn't romantic when it is real. Once again if your world hasn't been like that then blame your fucking self.
__________________
galatians 6:7

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote


4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:11 PM #36
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: (831) / (310) / (209)
Posts: 6,645
Shcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadil.360 View Post
Because it seems your position is very naive thinking all growers grow clean product and that most are not in it only for the $$$.
i literally never said anything like that...

you totally missed the point of my post, which is that all the decent growers are getting caught in the crossfire.
__________________
Current grow: Motherlode Gardens 2017
Shcrews is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:30 PM #37
mowood3479
Senior Member

mowood3479's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: lima, peru
Posts: 1,262
mowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
i literally never said anything like that...

you totally missed the point of my post, which is that all the decent growers are getting caught in the crossfire.
this is his (bombadildo) standard operating procedure.. Make false claims and illogical inferences about what other forum members have said.
The guy is either a troll or a looney toon.
But he is the official forum attitude guru (o.f.a.g.) if ur into acronyms.

Basically his point is if ur saying that u think regulatory bottlenecks and bureacratic red tape is a problem for cannabis consumers in Oregon then.... (illogical inference here) u r a hack grower who uses banned pesticides and supports the idea of sick people ingesting pesticides...

I'd venture to say that No One in this thread made that claim or meant to infer as such but that matters not to our fearless bombadilo... He ventures into the thread to make a counter point to an argument no one was making and to shame and guilt us for things no one said, inferred or even thought.
Bravo, Bombadil. I'm so proud

Last edited by mowood3479; 12-02-2016 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: ..
mowood3479 is offline Quote


8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:46 PM #38
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: אין סוף
Posts: 4,312
bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
i literally never said anything like that...

you totally missed the point of my post, which is that all the decent growers are getting caught in the crossfire.

Decent growers are few and far between. And because they are few, and there's tons of demand, the prices rose. That's free market my friend. In fact, this only benefits the decent growers who can grow without spraying shit, the market is theirs basically. So your point makes no sense.

And why would we want same regulatory measures as other crops who manage to filter-in dirty produce? Lets do it right from the beginning, if we boast of being so decent and great growers, why are we afraid of being held to a higher standard than other industries?


As for Weird, your argument is laughable, the black market sold you paraquat ridden herb. I probably smoked a ton of it in the 90s, maybe that's why woodtroll doesn't like my on-line persona? The paraquat screwed with my on-line charm I guess LOL...
__________________
Mejor es encontrarse con una osa privada de sus cachorros, que con un necio en su necedad.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote


Old 12-02-2016, 12:59 PM #39
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,520
Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadil.360 View Post
Decent growers are few and far between. And because they are few, and there's tons of demand, the prices rose. That's free market my friend. In fact, this only benefits the decent growers who can grow without spraying shit, the market is theirs basically. So your point makes no sense.

And why would we want same regulatory measures as other crops who manage to filter-in dirty produce? Lets do it right from the beginning, if we boast of being so decent and great growers, why are we afraid of being held to a higher standard than other industries?


As for Weird, your argument is laughable, the black market sold you paraquat ridden herb. I probably smoked a ton of it in the 90s, maybe that's why woodtroll doesn't like my on-line persona? The paraquat screwed with my on-line charm I guess LOL...
I was growing my own in the 90's

__________________
galatians 6:7

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:01 PM #40
mowood3479
Senior Member

mowood3479's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: lima, peru
Posts: 1,262
mowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to allmowood3479 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadil.360 View Post
Decent growers are few and far between. And because they are few, and there's tons of demand, the prices rose. That's free market my friend. In fact, this only benefits the decent growers who can grow without spraying shit, the market is theirs basically. So your point makes no sense.

And why would we want same regulatory measures as other crops who manage to filter-in dirty produce? Lets do it right from the beginning, if we boast of being so decent and great growers, why are we afraid of being held to a higher standard than other industries?


As for Weird, your argument is laughable, the black market sold you paraquat ridden herb. I probably smoked a ton of it in the 90s, maybe that's why woodtroll doesn't like my on-line persona? The paraquat screwed with my on-line charm I guess LOL...
So that's ur summary of the article (that this thread is about).
Talk about not seeing the forest thru the trees.
But what would I know I'm illiterate.
Thanks for explaining the article bombadildo. I was confused by my illiteracy, I thought it was an article about the red tape and backlog on lab testing causing a regulatory bottleneck on cannabis products.
I'm super glad u cleared that up for me.
(hey do u think I could hire u to explain everything to me?) I'm starting to think I go around this world misinterpreting everything. I know ur busy with ur job as official forum attitude guru but I'd pay u well.
U could be my Specialized Personal Education Director...
Thanks for your consideration
mowood3479 is offline Quote


3 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Click to Visit RB-26 for Great Genetics!


This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.