Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Scotts-Miracle grow buys Gavita and Botanicare

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Quest Hydro for Dehumidifiers
Scotts-Miracle grow buys Gavita and Botanicare Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2016, 06:55 AM #21
Joint Lock

Joint Lock will become famous soon enoughJoint Lock will become famous soon enoughJoint Lock will become famous soon enough
This is in the link posted as need to read

Hagedorn’s most eye-opening idea: someday expanding the company’s research on genetics into cannabis to create GMO marijuana. Showing an ounce of restraint, he says he is not ready to run that idea by the company’s directors–
Joint Lock is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2016, 07:43 AM #22
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud of
That is horrible

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:04 PM #23
Oakhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint Lock View Post
This is in the link posted as need to read

Hagedorn’s most eye-opening idea: someday expanding the company’s research on genetics into cannabis to create GMO marijuana. Showing an ounce of restraint, he says he is not ready to run that idea by the company’s directors–
I read somewhere that Scotts has already teamed up with Monsanto to supply Uruguay with Cannabis. Also Austrailia I believe too.... White collar weed! Pfft, no thanks

Old 08-08-2016, 05:18 PM #24
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
Ya they want to put genetic markers in it so when the cops stop you they can swab your bud and bust you for anything thats not theirs

Old 08-08-2016, 08:38 PM #25
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakhills View Post
I read somewhere that Scotts has already teamed up with Monsanto to supply Uruguay with Cannabis. Also Austrailia I believe too.... White collar weed! Pfft, no thanks
Uraguay is already selling weed. probably better than what Monsatan would offer them, too...

Old 08-08-2016, 08:57 PM #26
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakhills View Post
Unfounded, untrue. Please provide a solid link of proof of this or stop spreading misinformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tessarecting View Post
Ya they want to put genetic markers in it so when the cops stop you they can swab your bud and bust you for anything thats not theirs
Here is the correct patent related to marked cannabis for identification of medical marijuana

Marked Cannabis For Indicating Medical Marijuana
US 20120311744 A1 https://www.google.ca/patents/US20120311744

Way too expensive and lab intensive to be practical; this ain't gonna happen anytime soon. I was also unable to tie this inventor to Monsanto, perhaps you have information I have not come across? If so, please post it. Otherwise, let's not attribute things to Monsanto they have not done. They have done plenty of bad to our world, but let's hold them responsible for their actions, not for those of others.

I highly doubt patients will tolerate, or regulators will allow transgenic manipulations providing no known benefit to the consumer, of a medicinal plant. You can't just be putting proteins that produce fluorescence, emit UV spectra, etc, into plants and expect that the patients or regulators will accept it.

I highly doubt this patent will ever pay the inventors. Many patents are granted; many many fewer make it to market and make the inventor any money and I suspect this one falls into the later group.

My 2 cents,
-Chimera

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:39 PM #27
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
I'm glad that that's a little too dystopian for this reality I've been trying not to feel disillusioned with lately.

It was probably just some BS I heard. This is apparently what I've become.

Thanks for the heads up.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:08 PM #28
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
I give Monsanto the primary credit for getting the Dark Act signed in last Friday.
The word evil looks right at home beside Monsanto from where I stand.
I am left wondering how much they spend on Green Washing ?

Last edited by Gry; 08-08-2016 at 10:37 PM..
Gry is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2016, 10:41 PM #29
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Welp that sucks, Botanicare now..the bastards.

I was going to mention Botanicare has changed. I doubt the change has anything to do with this, but It does not look, smell, or work the same as it has in the past. Def changed recipe. I have not been happy with the results. Good time to switch it up I guess. Going to have to do some research because last I checked there wasn't anything else on the market I would use. This sucks..
Lester Beans is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:22 AM #30
Sforza

Sforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
I give Monsanto the primary credit for getting the Dark Act signed in last Friday.
The word evil looks right at home beside Monsanto from where I stand.
I am left wondering how much they spend on Green Washing ?
Who signed that bill? Does Monsanto have him in their pocket?