What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

oregon purple thai (reefs)

S

strain_searcher

CBF that is a pretty plant. Im glad it got some color in the end.

70s_PotHead

Sweet looken budz CBF, thanks for sharing them on turkey day :friends:

70s :wave:

G

Nice pictures CBF. Wonder if she's going to change that super purple color soon. Happy Thanksgiving.
Take care

natefrog

wordup CC......nice nuggets.......does that sound gay?.........not that theres anything wrong with that.......im gonna shutup now.......happy bird day......easy on the triptophan my friends(turkey sleep chemical).............nf

ps.............she dont look very "thai" do she?

G

finishin buds shots from today, she just got the chop @ 69days.

took a test branch at 59 days and really wasnt all that. good high, definitly creeper, takes abit before she kicks in.

CBF

G

Nice looking buds there CBF. Sorry, to hear she didn't live up to you. Hope the end smoke is better. Sure do love the pictures. You take care and give us the final smoke report.
Take care

Dr.Ganja

awesome plant you got there CBF!
reef is the man for sure! soon i will be popping some potent purple (optxrefined indica?!) from reeferman, can´t wait to see how they turn out!
very very nice CBF! can you make a smoke report for us ???

G

hey BG, the bud at 59 days was definitly to early. had some green taste to it. ill do a proper smoke out next weekend. have quite a few to do:D

DrG, have heard that Reefs potent purple lives up to the name:yes:

CBF

G

Nice looking plants/buds CBF! I have noticed that some plants convert more cannabinoids in cure than other plants. Might be the case with the OPT... :confused: ... guess you'll know in a couple months. Who knows, it might end up being kinda trippy. Looks like pretty decent bud in any case...good job!

MG

Last edited: