What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

georgia senate runoff election

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
as of right now, somehow the nasty crook loeffler is leading in votes for one of the seats. sad.

it is close, though

:blowbubbles:

St. Phatty

as of right now, somehow the nasty crook loeffler is leading in votes for one of the seats. sad.

it is close, though

:blowbubbles:

I think Warnock may have won it.

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/georgia/senate-runoff-map-loeffler-warnock-20210105/

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/georgia/senate-runoff-map-perdue-ossoff-20210105/

Ossoff Perdue appears very close. With all the rural counties counted, it's at 50-50 and there are a lot of urban votes (leaning Ossoff) to count.

Looks like Ossoff will have won that won too, if the Politico map is correct.

rolandomota

Veteran
Democrats will win only 1200 difference still 120k votes to go it looks like finally weed laws will relax either way their rules are shit screw the man and others you know who you are .....

St. Phatty

so it's looking like Trump is one of the most effective Get out the Vote tool - for Democrats - in the history of Georgia.

I don't understand how Perdue could do worse than Trump, but it looks like that is happening.

Or did a bunch of Georgia GOP voters just decide not to vote ?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Biden Speaks About $2,000 Stimulus Checks if georga goes blue may go out on ...1-22-2021

[YOUTUBEIF]5NNGUkqdJr8[/YOUTUBEIF]

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Or did a bunch of Georgia GOP voters just decide not to vote ?

well, a bunch probably had qualms of conscience. others were dissuaded by Chumps lawyers telling them NOT to vote in order to "expose" the "flaws" in voting machines -IE- votes switched from GOP to Dem. the theory was that if ZERO GOP voters showed up, the fraud would be exposed by the extra numbers of votes, lol...fucking morons...:biggrin:

Absolem

Major shout out to Stacey Abrams.

The voter network she built in Georgia is quite amazing.

Hats off to her for getting the two Senate candidates across the finish line.

rolandomota

Veteran
I see another stimulus check in the near future 2k? That son of a Mitch mcConjob has no more power to ignore Democrats in the Senate
Federal marijuana decriminalization it's a start but all rules for legal grows are terrible so screw them either way

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if the dems had any sense they would make stacy the party chair or whatever she needs to be to take them by the scruff of the neck and get their shit together

Cannavore

Veteran
Abrams is still a corporate Democrat make no mistake. She was part of Bloombergs campaign in the primary because he showered her in money.

White Beard

I see another stimulus check in the near future 2k? That son of a Mitch mcConjob has no more power to ignore Democrats in the Senate
Federal marijuana decriminalization it's a start but all rules for legal grows are terrible so screw them either way
Let’s not forget that McConnell has spent years running the senate from the minority - and he’s been extremely effective at it.

As for decriminalization, I believe eliminating barriers to cannabis is the best way; we can let experience guide us as to whether extra regulation is needed. Similar restrictions on product as with wine/beer, AT MOST. (Jus’ sayin)

i figure she will win next race for governor in Georgia. :jump:
Bright and effective woman with determination and integrity.
The opposite of Debbie Wassermann Schultz.
if the dems had any sense they would make stacy the party chair or whatever she needs to be to take them by the scruff of the neck and get their shit together

No argument from me. I have not met Stacy, but a lifetime of knowing, and working & associating with black women gives me great confidence in them - and her work speaks for itself. My life has been full of women like Abrams & I’m glad.

Abrams is still a corporate Democrat make no mistake. She was part of Bloombergs campaign in the primary because he showered her in money.
What are you accusing her of?

Cannavore

Veteran
Being another neoliberal wolf in progressive clothing. Abrams only cares about herself and becoming president.

Latest posts

Latest posts