What's new

Testing The TSW2000 LED & 3x3x6 Mars Tent

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
So far the most frustrating part is that you have to click on a thread and then click last page. I finally figured out how to reply to pm as more buttons appeared.

Back to business. These plants were started under a 1000 watt HPS Hortilux Eye fired by a Lumatek digi ballast. Which I consider the gold standard of flowering lamps.

I moved these plants into the tent under the Mars TSW2000 and they definitely struggled with the light intensity. They are growing full bells now and finally ready for a transplant and some training.

Two things I don't understand, one is why when I turn both switches off the light stays on? Also the dimmer does not appear to do anything. Maybe it's not visible to the naked eye?

PIcs to come once I figure out how to do that.

Best of luck navigating the unknown world of ICMAG!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Well they are showing a mg def and have really struggled to become accustomed to the intense light. I do not think the dimmer works but it is dialed all the way down. Transplanting them into a modified soil that should provide the extra nutrient needs. In the meantime they were given a foliar of epsom and a light feed.

Regardless of those tiny issues, they are growing and becoming nice bushes.

I will get some pics up, I have not attempted that yet on the new site so bare with me..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well they are showing a mg def and have really struggled to become accustomed to the intense light. I do not think the dimmer works but it is dialed all the way down. Transplanting them into a modified soil that should provide the extra nutrient needs. In the meantime they were given a foliar of epsom and a light feed.

Regardless of those tiny issues, they are growing and becoming nice bushes.

I will get some pics up, I have not attempted that yet on the new site so bare with me..

read the instructions,switches are likely in the wrong position for the dimmer to work...

Latest posts

Latest posts