What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
welp - thats about all i need to know
im gonna just haveto fade on in to the wind if you can endorse this childfucker
gypsy nirvana, i had not anticipated your endorsement of this guy
so, honestly, was unprepared to say fuck your site and you tonight.

but
dood
i cant
just cant be associated with that guy or anyone who can
canna or no
nazis like weed too
doesnt make being a nazi ok
so dood, gypsy
bro
wtf are you doing
the world doesnt need a weedbart
they got 4chan and reddt for that
this was posed to be a nonpolitics place
i even seent many a folk get banned for it
just so you can get drunk on scotch and watch a few vids and decide this is the new cool?
nah bro
im cool
ima miss this account and this place, but

NAZITRUMPSFUCKOFF!~!!

So Boyd, you are calling this Milo fella a 'child fucker?'....Where or when was this ever the truth?...There is no truth in that as far as I can make out. He did speak about his own experience as a youth, but not shagging any kids, because if I had ever thought that was the case then for sure I would never endorse anyone who did that sort of stuff. I have kids of my own and detest pedophilia, or even the thought of it to be honest.

I don't drink scotch these days either, and haven't touched any in 10 years or more, so where did that come from?

And who the heck is a nazi? Neither I nor this Milo character is that way inclined from what I can garner, watch a few of his vids, he doesn't come across as anything like that at all.. Perhaps you have been influenced by the propaganda against him is all I can figure. My Grandfather and great Grandfather actually fought against the Germans/nazi's, and helped win 2 world wars.

I don't like to see anyone get banned for speaking about politics or religion, so long as the thread doesn't turn into a flame war. If people can converse sensibly and factually in the TOKERS DEN ONLY about these subjects, then why do we have to ban people about it?

Nazi-Trumps?...I'm not an American so have no vote on or care who or what runs the US, I don't even vote in the UK.

If you feel the need to move on over this, then I'm sad to see you go. This site is mainly about cannabis as we all know. But members, and myself like to chat about other topics in the Tokers Den, and sometimes they involve politics or religion. You don't have to be a part of that, if you don't want to.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
..... of course you do, but YOU control the thread - aren't you an Administrator/Moderator with the power to ban my left-leaning ass???

not a level playing field however you slice it!:tiphat:

Well, you have the same ability to say your piece as I do. Your posts have been answered and not sanctioned, and if your ass wants to lean to the left, then that is the choice that you make. I'm not here to get your ass to lean to the right or anywhere else.

You are not banned, and can enjoy the site for free as you have done for many years. If you choose to leave then so be it. I'm sad to see you go.

coldcanna

Veteran
While I'm somewhere in the middle of the 2 sides going on in this conversation it has brought to mind an interesting thought on this paradigm we find ourselves in.

One guy says Islam is an ideology of persecution and violence that's called bigotry - one guy says America stands for persecution and violence that's called college professor. Rappers like dead prez , wu tang or dre say "cracker" and it's art but if Hank drops an N bomb it's all over. Milo starts a charity to help white guys get into college and he's a fascist while the united negro college fund is a "philanthropic organization ". NFL players take a knee for the Anthem to protest white injustices, imagine if white players took a knee on MLK day to protest black I justice? Would the coverage be the same I think not. So when we talk about the sensitive race religion subjects try to have the intellectual fortitude to apply the same standards to all sides

W

Water-

"Give Peace A Chance"

Two, one two three four
Ev'rybody's talking about
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.

All we are saying is give peace a chance

C'mon
Ev'rybody's talking about Ministers,
Sinisters, Banisters and canisters
Bishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes,
And bye bye, bye byes.

Let me tell you now
Revolution, evolution, masturbation,
Flagellation, regulation, integrations,
Meditations, United Nations,
Congratulations.

John and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary,
Tommy Smothers, Bobby Dylan, Tommy Cooper,
Derek Taylor, Norman Mailer,
Alan Ginsberg, Hare Krishna,
Hare, Hare Krishna

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yU0JuE1jTk

vta

Veteran
Of course I DO NOT expect the critics here to actually watch the videos...

W

Water-

Yea exactly. You are one of those people at the shows that Jello was referring to in the video

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Back in 1979 I was working as a doorman/security for Nes Aquino (Philippino club owner) at the Mabuhay Gardens on Broadway in San Francisco Ca, and The Dead Kennedys used to play there, along with The Avengers, The Dils, The Mutants, and many other punk bands. Fun memories indeed.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You are not banned, and can enjoy the site for free as you have done for many years. If you choose to leave then so be it. I'm sad to see you go.

:wave: Bye bye Gypsy, I'll miss you to!

...... oh yeah, my parting words: don't forget the bottom line and what this $ite is all about which is helping to support yer wife and kids when they finally get to UK, capiche?:tiphat:

CaptainDankness

welp - thats about all i need to know
im gonna just haveto fade on in to the wind if you can endorse this childfucker
gypsy nirvana, i had not anticipated your endorsement of this guy
so, honestly, was unprepared to say fuck your site and you tonight.

but
dood
i cant
just cant be associated with that guy or anyone who can
canna or no
nazis like weed too
doesnt make being a nazi ok
so dood, gypsy
bro
wtf are you doing
the world doesnt need a weedbart
they got 4chan and reddt for that
this was posed to be a nonpolitics place
i even seent many a folk get banned for it
just so you can get drunk on scotch and watch a few vids and decide this is the new cool?
nah bro
im cool
ima miss this account and this place, but

NAZITRUMPSFUCKOFF!~!!

You do realize the character Boyd Crowder was a neo-Nazi right? Kind of comical really.

Milo is a gay man married to a black man hardly a Nazi. Sure he's Republican leaning but so is half of America. I agree with him on a lot of issues probably not all.

Y'all have no idea what the real alt right is the alt right wants Europe and America nothing but white people. They want to ship out all races. Not even Trump is alt right guy was a Democrat most of his life.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You do realize the character Boyd Crowder was a neo-Nazi right? Kind of comical really.

Milo is a gay man married to a black man hardly a Nazi. Sure he's Republican leaning but so is half of America. I agree with him on a lot of issues probably not all.

Y'all have no idea what the real alt right is the alt right wants Europe and America nothing but white people. They want to ship out all races. Not even Trump is alt right guy was a Democrat most of his life.:tiphat:

He is a gay man of Jewish descent married to a coloured fella Captain, now that's quite an anomaly right there.

The Nazi's and the Islamist's would surely have him executed if they ever had the power to do so.

*Take care Cosmic, like I said before, it's sad that we can't just agree to disagree. After all your opinions to you are just as valid as mine are to me.

The thing you are missing gypsy is you giving an endorsement to this despicable person is pretty much this entire site condoning and endorsing him and his ways. You can chalk the hanging out with neo nazis and the like to whatever but at the end of the day your only as good as the company you keep....those people's views are twisted.

Not to mention the fact you railed against that child molester you were in prison with(much deserved at that). Then turn around and defend this guys views?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The thing you are missing gypsy is you giving an endorsement to this despicable person is pretty much this entire site condoning and endorsing him and his ways. You can chalk the hanging out with neo nazis and the like to whatever but at the end of the day your only as good as the company you keep....those people's views are twisted.

Not to mention the fact you railed against that child molester you were in prison with(much deserved at that). Then turn around and defend this guys views?

Thing is TH, I don't know this Milo fella, and so I don't keep company with him, all I can go by are a few of his vids that I have seen and on some of the subjects that were discussed within those vids I agree with what he says. We all have opinions on most everything, and never are they always the same.

I've not seen where this Milo has been proved to be some sort of nonce/pedo at all, he is not a convicted child molester, or even been charged with a heinous crime such as that. What I saw about him that you and many others were getting all upset about was where he was talking about CONSENT, and his ideas on consent in regards to sexual interactions.

What is the age of consent in your country?...in mine it is 16 years old, and in others globally it can range from puberty to 21 years old.

A leading health expert today called for the UK's age of consent to be lowered to 15, saying we need a national debate on the subject of when sex should be allowed.

Professor John Ashton said there was an argument for lowering the age from 16 in an effort to "draw a line in the sand" against sex at 14 or younger.

He said we society gives out "confused" signals about when sex is permitted, and that many 15-year-olds are unsure of where to turn for support.

He said: "My own view is there is an argument for reducing it to 15 but you cannot do it without the public supporting the idea and we need to get a sense of public opinion about this.

"I would not personally argue for 14 but I think we should seriously be looking at 15 so that we can draw a line in the sand and really, as a society, actively discourage sexual involvement under 15.

"By doing that, you would be able legitimately to organise services to meet the need."

Prime Minister David Cameron has already rejected the call, with Downing Street saying the age of 16 is designed to protect children.

But is Britain unusual in maintaining the age of consent at 16, and how does we compare to the rest of the world?

In Europe, countries who have the age of consent set at 16 include Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, and Switzerland.

For Austria, Germany, Portugal and Italy it is 14, and in France, the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Greece it is 15.

Spain did have one of the lowest ages of consent on the continent at just 13, but recently agreed to raise this to 16.

Throughout the rest of the world, there are big variations.

In Bahrain, it is set at 21 for women who want to marry without their father's consent, while in nearby Saudi Arabia, all sex outside of marriage is illegal but there are no laws limiting the age at which you can get married.

In China, the age of consent is 14, in Iraq it is 18, while in Japan it is five years lower at 13.

The likes of Brazil, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador and Colombia all have it set at 14.

And in some countries - such as Chile - the minimum age of consent is 14, but there are legal restrictions on sexual activities up to the age of 18, and homosexual sex is illegal before that age.

Australia's age of consent varies between 16 and 17 depending on which territory you are in, and the same goes for America where it ranges from 16 to 18 between different states.

In Angola, the age of consent is just 12.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-age-consent-around-world-2802173

*What are your views on the age of consent? Obviously you don't agree with Milo's. So when should humans be legally allowed to have sexual interactions. When did you first have sex with another person? Was it right, or was it wrong?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
*Take care Cosmic, like I said before, it's sad that we can't just agree to disagree. After all your opinions to you are just as valid as mine are to me.

No problemo Gypsy, I can always agree to disagree.:)

But I sure wish I could ignore the obvious bias in moderation that's been observed over the last 1 1/2 yrs - posts deleted vs. posts allowed to remain. :whistling:

... hope yer enjoying your new friends (YouKnowWhoYouAre and FullOfHimself) and hope the new direction you've taken the site in works well for ya!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts