What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually raining out...mostly because i just watered the yard...it's a mocking rain...so hot i'm sure it's evaporating as soon as it hits...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I checked my old seeds this morning. Only one cross out of five is showing tails so far. I may need to try a higher ppm of GA3 on another batch.

So far I see two tails in the GG4 x (LAX3 x ( LA Conf x Mango Haze).

They may still fail

Each plant in the cross was top shelf, including the male Mango Haze. That was OGMango's dad too.

Here is LAX3 x LA x Mango
picture.php

LAX3 was a beautiful plant with purple/blue spiral leaves
picture.php

Strong blueberry and black Afghani hash flavors

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:done for the day,no garden chores today aside from making ro...working smart this week...got a ride on a 100 degree day to get medium so i got extra and a new 2x4 tray...

tomorrow i get a ride to home despot to get reflectix and gravel for the yard...

so getting hundreds of pounds of stuff home without killing myself in the heat...

another good reason to not ask for rides all the time...when it counts it's no problem...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I was driving home tonight and saw 4 or 5 cop cars on the side of the road. So I thought hey I can speed up now because most of the police are there right now.

So I speed up and saw a green light ahead. It is a real long light so I was trying to get threw it before it changed. But I didnt make it and had to sit there waiting and waiting for it to turn green.

That is when a bunch of police cars surrounded me at the light. I hate long stop lights.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sorry about your farm Lester. That sucks. And if next year is a great year the prices will be down. Kind of a tough job to be in.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m feeling exceptionally completely burnt out which is saying a lot for me ..almost 24 hours straight de-leafing and stripping down all the Mac number ones today ....I think they’re ready for the chop...Also maintaining the outdoor garden simultaneously ...that ones just getting off the ground ...is exploding

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mac#1...It’s a shitty pic ...I cannot fit the entire humble room In one image
picture.php
Very happy with the strain ..there are a lot of people just waiting for it:yay:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lester I’ve been thinking of you and your dilemma and I was wondering if it’s possible for you to use the farm in a different manner?..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew up with a Charlie Daniels band and the Marshall Tucker band...They had some righteous music

Ph-patrol

Veteran
There was a outdoor venue right near my 2nd Apt . I turned 21 at that place. We would have a BBQ outside and listen to Charlie Daniels Live.Still remember every one singing"The Devil Went Down to Georgia... Good Times

RIP CD

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to home depot in a bit...gonna be hot for the rest of the week...good thing there's plenty to do inside...22 up-pots to deal with today...plus cleaning up after the harvest...

Latest posts

Latest posts