What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina from Sensi Seeds

Fire

kokua said:
The dried bud produces minimal odor while sitting out, but as soon as it is ground up it releases its intoxicating fragrance. The smell is nice like over ripe fruit. If you have a sweet tooth Domina is definately not for you. Her taste borders on the ceder/spice/pepper, with a stone that hits you a half a second after you inhale. A connoisseur in every sense of the word.

Thanks kokua for the report! :yes: :yes: :yes:

You brought me back to when I had her in my garden :smile: I am definitely going to pick up some more next chance :wink:

K

kokua

funny thing is fire...I remember seeing your pics a while back and wanting to try the domina because of them. Funny how things come around :) lol Glad you found the descriptions accurate.:yes:

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Oh... Black Domina..... I miss her.... I had Willy Jacks BD... crossed to Hindu Kush...

Black Domina x Hindu Kush.... Yum.... very nice yield... very spicy smell..... too bad Willy's not around anymore.... that dude would have your beans to you in four business days flat... no bull.... wal-mart... Money gram.... called him at 11:30 PM Eastern... on monday had my beans on friday.... WE MISS YOU WILLY!!!!

K

kokua

oh wow baccas!! You have a beauty on your hands there :joint: How is the smell? Yours definately looks like she is going to yield a bit better than the one I've got...how is the density? Thanks for the pics...keep us updated as she ripens up :lurk:

B

baccas125

She is at 57 days now. I think she is about ready just a few more days. This was the only mature female i got from the pack. Loads of males and i had two plants that just stopped growing they lost there growth tips. Right now i get alot of earthy smells from her. She was grown with loads of guano in veg and in flower.

G

I've always been interested in Black D, like a super indica of sorts, Never could afford it though,let us know how it smokes.Witch

G

Wow, I really want to try domina, I am surprised I haven't already.. I LOVE a strong indica... more of a challenge ...:D

Last edited:

Huey_Wunder

Kinderfeld said:
Wow, I really want to try domina, I am surprised I haven't already.. I LOVE a strong indica... more of a challenge ...:D
Exactly...

I was tempted back with Willy Jack havin' so many bd crosses - but I only got his mixed pack, and they seemed more NL and Afgani.

Bd is supposed to be wheelchair weed - Stephen Hawking grade.

Sweet - Enjoy...

hw

Sleepy

Veteran
baccas125 said:
She is at 57 days now. I think she is about ready just a few more days. This was the only mature female i got from the pack. Loads of males and i had two plants that just stopped growing they lost there growth tips. Right now i get alot of earthy smells from her. She was grown with loads of guano in veg and in flower.

i am currently on my third attempt to get a female Black Domina...

so far, males males males... :badday:

very strange, i am usually closer to 50:50 in my male/female ratios...

hmmm... :bashhead:

Cyklon

I am growing BD in a small SOG at the moment and can't wait for them to finish! Looking really sweet!

maxe

HAHAHAHA wheelchair weed - Stephen Hawking grade..

Nice pics!... had my lungs...erm eyes on The Domina for years now... dunno why I never tried her.. maybe cause I'm a poor bastard.. someday, someday..

Horus

Sounds like a good hard-hitting indica without the odor problems. /me considers adding to his master 'strains I wanna try' list. I'd probably only grow a couple of plants because I'd really only need it right before bed, but yeah dude that looks dank!

kathmandu

i could be wrong but i think some BD phenos smell very strong, Horus, just in case odor control is an issue for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts