What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina from Sensi Seeds

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
In this corner, a gal who needs no introduction

In this corner, a gal who needs no introduction

Been using black domina to fill corners of the shop, her upright structure lends well to vertical growth and crowding. Yup she moshes in the pits whew. Everything about her is a big boost, no complaints filed against a classic

picture.php

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Been using black domina to fill corners of the shop, her upright structure lends well to vertical growth and crowding. Yup she moshes in the pits whew. Everything about her is a big boost, no complaints filed against a classic

View Image

View Image

Is this from Sensi's current stock of from earlier offerings? I remember getting super stoned off this stuff we grew 10 years ago it had a very robust peppery taste to it....very potent and totally indica!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Landed in my hands as clone named black domina, old folks so maybe old genes. Resin quality and growth structure fits sensi description from when those folks were the premier seedbank. Bought a pack of sensi NL in 2008, and can't say nothin good on that whew

Burt

Veteran
That's a killer pheno imo!
Mine was exactly like the old sensi seed catalogs
Smaller nuggets with long empty intermodal spacing
Amaaazing taste, skinkish pine pepper, that deep musky indica dankness bordering on leather
Neville shoemaker, we thank you

Soundy

I'm running BD from Speed Seeds atm under a LED & HPS. They are going great. Under LED they are fatter & more hairy. The one I have under HPS is thicker & very dense with crystals. I LST train mine and they bush nicely & the smoke is unbelievable strong. Smoke, eat & pass out!

Latest posts

Latest posts