What's new

Nirvana's White Rhino

parest400 said:
sweetindica... i agree with ya, if spending the extra $$$, gets u better weed, i'll spend it without hesitation.

that's why i bought some beans from reef.. but my experience was while the weed was good, it did not knock me on my ass... maybe i am expecting too much...

we have also grown some of serious's white russian beans.. here too , the "BUZZ" on this site, as well as overgrow (rest-in-peace), was it was kick-ass weed. i felt (as did others who tried it) that it was good, but no better then some of nirvana's widow and rhino which was grown along side.

now the "BUZZ" is rez's this and that... well i've got some of his ibl diesel, kill bill and d-39 . just germ'd them sunday. i am "HOPING" that rez's beans are the shit..

also started some black dominca seeds from sensi... here too the "BUZZ" from other guys is that it is kick-ass...

we will grow them next to some cuttings we took of our last jock horror grow.

lastly.. i have heard good things about blockhead too, and will buy a pack with my next order...

ofcourse the problem is so many choices, but limited space/time.

peace
:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

It may have been the reef strains you went with, some are decent and some are great. Make sure you select the best mother from the SD and Black domina as you need to have a good pheno to get great results. Black Domina is mostly hype from what i hear..alot of people who have grown it have been pretty dissapointed. I prefer sensi star and some other indica strains over black domina. The blockhead is awesome and you should definatel try it, it's my favorite strain personally.

G

again skunk is not in all of there strains....save it...you dont like nirvana...or know half of what you think...and you have no gallery just talk.....all nirvana is skunk...tool...wares your grow...start grow threads with no pics and to thrash seed companies...really smart....people are sure going to listen to your no growing baseball card collecting ass....

SweetIndica said:
Yumbolt is a very strong indica strain sold by sagarmatha. The yumbolt was made from two select humbolt strains. You can search for some pics on here...all of the pics i've seen are amazing, and the buds are very frosty.

Sour Diesel IBL's are alot of money, but worth it IMO. It's the only strain i would pay that much money for..i usually don't spend over $80 or so on a single pack of seeds, and even the $80 ones must be awesome for me to purchase them. Sour Diesel is an amazing strain, and i haven't grown it although had the pleasure of smoking it several times and i've done alot of research on it.

dude- learn to read buddy, they may have had slight differences but nirvana uses the same skunk in the makeup of ALL of their strains. They are fine for some people, but i prefer higher quality genetics...especially when i can get them for around the same price.

Last edited:
unicorn said:
again skunk is not in all of there strains....save it...you dont like nirvana...or know half of what you think...and you have no gallery just talk.....all nirvana is skunk...tool...wares your grow...start grow threads with no pics and to thrash seed companies...really smart....people are sure going to listen to your no growing baseball card collecting ass....

lol, the noob trying to say i don't know anything. You can gladly find some of my prior bud shots, find my new 1000w hps grow, you can see them in there. I do know what i'm talking about, and obviously you don't know shit because your a fucking noobie. It has been said by the owner of nirvana himself that they use the same skunk in all of their strains. Your claiming i'm wrong, when i doubt you even researched the subject we are talking about.

Nice popcorn shit buds by the way. You can't even grow a slightly large cola, that shows your growing abilities. I bet you use fluros too. Don't get pissy because you are some dumb noobie who thinks if you spend $15 on a pack of nirvana that your bud can match the top notch genetics because it can't.

57072.jpg

77036.jpg

77037.jpg

77038.jpg

77039.jpg

77040.jpg

77041.jpg

77042.jpg

77043.jpg

77044.jpg

77045.jpg

78720.jpg

78721.jpg

Sit down bitch. I have alot of grows under my belt, and have over $3000 worth of equipment...so don't try and act like i'm not a grower.

G

listen jackass ever stop and think that maybee i have been doing this longer than you...your small crappy harvest from your only grow does not impress me....stop bashing and acting..

unicorn said:
listen jackass ever stop and think that maybee i have been doing this longer than you...your small crappy harvest from your only grow does not impress me....stop bashing and acting..

lol, small crappy harvest? Look at your popcorn buds buddy! If you've been doing this longer than me, then you must just not have talent at growing. Your such full of shit. I yielded over 6 oz. on those 3 plants under a 400w hps, that's hardly a small crappy harvest. I have more than one grow buddy, obviously i couldn't grow buds like that on my first grow. I actually have been growing for several years and have 6 grows under my belt, and about to start my 7th. Little guy, just watch me put you to shame even more with my new 1000w hps while your smoking your little popcorn buds. haha, silly noob.

G

look up
SweetIndica said:
lol, small crappy harvest? Look at your popcorn buds buddy! If you've been doing this longer than me, then you must just not have talent at growing. Your such full of shit. I yielded over 6 oz. on those 3 plants under a 400w hps, that's hardly a small crappy harvest. I have more than one grow buddy, obviously i couldn't grow buds like that on my first grow. I actually have been growing for several years and have 6 grows under my belt, and about to start my 7th. Little guy, just watch me put you to shame even more with my new 1000w hps while your smoking your little popcorn buds. haha, silly noob.

First of all learn to spell, it shows how immature you are. Those colas aren't that big, they are fluffly and airy. My colas are just as big but dense as rocks. I also find it funny that those buds look totally different, how long did it take you to steal someones picture and claim it as your own? Nice wee little popcorn buds you noob.

G

dude i yield 2 to 4 ounces per plant...i have been on this site for 2 years delete my acount often....dont call me newb...i have been watching you you are the newb.my spelling does suck i agree but obviously dont care....quit acting and demanding respect like you deserve it...you no nothing....but your learning.....quit talking about shit you dont know....quit starting threads with nothing in the....like the 1000 watt grow....im guessing 21

G

an believe me son i back up what i say and i have lots of pics post them here all the time....hell you yourself have acknoweldged and seen much of my work.

Last edited:
i know nothing? ask me any question, growing related and i can answer it for you. Your buds are small and airy, those plants definately don't yield over 2 oz. per plant. You have small patches of popcorn buds going up your plant, with maybe a 3-4 inch cola. My colas are usually over a foot long, and very dense. Your plants also look like they have some type of deficiency and look pretty unhealthy. nice little computer fan venting out your space, i doubt it helps much. I can pull off over 2 oz. per plant on a 400w...your buds must of have been grown under a small wattage hps if they are that small and airy. I'm sure you just deleted your account, not. Your grow looks ghetto as hell.

G

get over yourself you can not tell the denseness of my buds...im showing pics of plants not evan finished and they make yours look small should i show some more...how about my white rhino that cant stand up she is so fat....she is already on this thread under a differenmt screan-name....i grow you learn....i never said you dont know how to use the resource before you....just that you have no experience....it shines through in your bold statements about nirvana and your own ability

SweetIndica said:
i know nothing? ask me any question, growing related and i can answer it for you. Your buds are small and airy, those plants definately don't yield over 2 oz. per plant. You have small patches of popcorn buds going up your plant, with maybe a 3-4 inch cola. My colas are usually over a foot long, and very dense. Your plants also look like they have some type of deficiency and look pretty unhealthy. nice little computer fan venting out your space, i doubt it helps much. I can pull off over 2 oz. per plant on a 400w...your buds must of have been grown under a small wattage hps if they are that small and airy. I'm sure you just deleted your account, not. Your grow looks ghetto as hell.
kali-mist

white rhino

Last edited:
oh i can read, and i read what you wrote clearly..the different strains i grew didnt have "slight" differences.they were clearly different strains and had different effects.you are of no authority to simply dismiss other ppls experience.like your word is in someway final and absolute.your basically saying the differences are negligible.which is false and misleading..sorry but ill believe my own personal experience over your obvious bias opinion anyday.im not here to participate in arguments i was simply stating my opinon and my personal experience with nirvana.peace

Vaguerant

SweetIndica said:
... I actually have been growing for several years and have 6 grows under my belt, and about to start my 7th.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=551899#post551899

SweetIndica Wrote on 8/15/2006:

"i have 3 grows under my belt not including this one. I will post the link to my last grow (white rhino and bubblegum). I've done alot of researching, i got really good deals on all of the equipment."

It seems SweetIndica is a liar. That is, unless he's been able to get another 4 grows in, in less than a month's time.

I did notice that he/she only joined IC mag in August, and yet on his/her third post was asking for clones. Go figure. I wouldn't have gotten involved in this, but I was trying to help out in another thread, when all of a sudden Sweet came in and began calling me a liar. His/her own words prove he/she is the liar. I'd steer clear of this individual. He/she is a liar, and is nothing but trouble

G

All I can say is that I've seen some awesome weed in this thread

Thanks bros

ws

Latest posts

Latest posts