What's new

Nirvana's White Rhino

G

we have grown out a number of strains from nirvana... and have had good success... matter-of-fact their jock horror was some of the best weed we have smoked in a long time.

as to reeferman , we have grown out a few of his strains, and imo (in my opinion), his genetic's are nothing special.. we had shitty male/female ratio, and while the weed was good, the jock from nirvana (which was grown next to reef's) was better... and the beans were a lot less $$$.

one man;s observation.. :joint:

parest400 said:
we have grown out a number of strains from nirvana... and have had good success... matter-of-fact their jock horror was some of the best weed we have smoked in a long time.

as to reeferman , we have grown out a few of his strains, and imo (in my opinion), his genetic's are nothing special.. we had shitty male/female ratio, and while the weed was good, the jock from nirvana (which was grown next to reef's) was better... and the beans were a lot less $$$.

one man;s observation.. :joint:

That's funny..considering reeferman is probably the best seedbank at the moment...and alot of other peoples opinion also. Hence why he can charge so much for some of his seeds, and still sell out of them quickly. The male/female ratio has nothing to do with the quality of the seeds/plants, it is pure bad luck and can happen with ANY pack of seeds. Also, one pack of seeds doesn't mean shit...you've only tried one of their strains.

socrates- I understand, i was a little bit harsh but i wasn't in the greatest mood earlier. You are right about them being decent for the price. But at the same time i know of several breeders who offer better strains/seeds for around the same price. I have had some phenos from a few of nirvanas strains that i liked...they just weren't my favorites.

mastermagic said:
let me see your grow pics from nirvana if you dont mind... get your facts straght from your opinions ass....well as a matter a fact...blablbideblabla
in mature or amature...either way just because you say something does not make it true.....i have grown 30 strains everything from kali-mist from serious 99.00 per 15 seeds to california orange bud.... i will be honest california orange was my favorite for a while... untill the mist pushed her out...i miss my californa orange and it was worth $100.00 easy for that pheno in my humble opinion...you search more with a f2 but to say it sucks is foolish to say its all skunk is too.

Will post pics tomorrow, i have to dig through my computer to find them...i have not grown nirvana strains in awhile. It has been stated by the owner of nirvana himself that all of their strains have the same skunk (can't remember exactly which one) in them...in other words all of their strains are 50% skunk something. My opinion is my opinion... and i feel nirvanas genetics suck. I'd like to see your supposed 30 strain claim, it's obvious you are an ignorant noobie at growing, so don't give me that bullshit.

G

SweetIndica said:
That's funny..considering reeferman is probably the best seedbank at the moment...and alot of other peoples opinion also. Hence why he can charge so much for some of his seeds, and still sell out of them quickly. The male/female ratio has nothing to do with the quality of the seeds/plants, it is pure bad luck and can happen with ANY pack of seeds. Also, one pack of seeds doesn't mean shit...you've only tried one of their strains.

actually we grew out 3 different reef strains, willyjuna,asia girl and his sour diesel. the weed was ok, but the jock we got from nirvana, which cost lots of $$$ less... WAS BETTER... and that was the consesus of a number of people.

i tried reef's seeds for just the reason u stated above.. his beans are highly rated...

does 3 strains of seeds mean anything??? or is that shit tooo :chin:

G

mastermagic said:
look at my gallery jack ass...found your thread and some pics of your nirvana...who is the noob...so you study strains...i grow them...like your nice we little buds...ha ha

yo master... is that the best bud u can grow???

if it's 1/2 as good as it looks... nice...nice bud... :joint:

parest400 said:
actually we grew out 3 different reef strains, willyjuna,asia girl and his sour diesel. the weed was ok, but the jock we got from nirvana, which cost lots of $$$ less... WAS BETTER... and that was the consesus of a number of people.

i tried reef's seeds for just the reason u stated above.. his beans are highly rated...

does 3 strains of seeds mean anything??? or is that shit tooo :chin:

Maybe if reef actually sold sour diesel i would believe you, rezdog sells sour diesel bro not reef. nice try at your lie though. I'd like to see pics and grow reports of those 2 reef strains you claim to grow. If your reef grow was shitty, it was due to your noobie mistakes.

G

now this kali-mist is better than any nirvana i have grown....i know i dont trim well....but its all mine...and the people that do get some dont complain

G

SweetIndica said:
Maybe if reef actually sold sour diesel i would believe you, rezdog sells sour diesel bro not reef. nice try at your lie though. I'd like to see pics and grow reports of those 2 reef strains you claim to grow. If your reef grow was shitty, it was due to your noobie mistakes.

my apologizes... i think reef called it diesel..again i apologize... i am so-so sorry for calling it 'sour'...

and u mite be right that the ' 3' strains (please see above apology) were shitty cause i am a noobie... but why did all who tried it, like the jock horror??
did noobie do something right growing the jock, but not reef's strains??

are u the reeferman posing as sweetindica?? reef..i did not denigrate your strains, i said they were ok, but no better then the nirvana i grew which was a lot less $$$...

reef u will be glad to hear we are now growing out another two of your 'diesel'.... (not sour diesel) and i am hoping for better results.

reef, maybe i will contact sweetindica to educate me on how to grow :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

parest400 said:
my apologizes... i think reef called it diesel..again i apologize... i am so-so sorry for calling it 'sour'...

and u mite be right that the ' 3' strains (please see above apology) were shitty cause i am a noobie... but why did all who tried it, like the jock horror??
did noobie do something right growing the jock, but not reef's strains??

are u the reeferman posing as sweetindica?? reef..i did not denigrate your strains, i said they were ok, but no better then the nirvana i grew which was a lot less $$$...

reef u will be glad to hear we are now growing out another two of your 'diesel'.... (not sour diesel) and i am hoping for better results.

reef, maybe i will contact sweetindica to educate me on how to grow :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I am not reef or in any way associated with him. The jock may be fine for some people, but IMO jack horror is most likely similar to other sativa nirvana strains. Even the real jack herer is alright, but not that great and i have heard it's hard to find a keeper pheno. Keep in mind most newer growers use cheap genetics, so most of the nirvana reviews are from newer growers who don't have as much experience to compare it against some of the top end genetics. I'm not making fun of people who use nirvana, i've used them many times myself...and the smoke is good, and i'm sure it's possible to find a very nice pheno in a few packs but IMO i'd rather spend a little extra money and buy good genetics. I actually don't like to spend much on genetics at all, which is why i have researched a ton of breeders that sell really good strains/crosses for $20-$30. If anyone wants info on where to get cheap but great genetics let me know and i can point you in the right directions. also, my favorite strain and many others favorite strain i blockhead, and i suggest everyone should atleast try it. It's about $55 for a 12 pack on seedbay, or you can grab a pack of 10 from growshopalien for $57...GSA is an honest company, i have made and recieved 3 orders from them so far and seedbay is great also.

G

SweetIndica said:
I am not reef or in any way associated with him. The jock may be fine for some people, but IMO jack horror is most likely similar to other sativa nirvana strains. Even the real jack herer is alright, but not that great and i have heard it's hard to find a keeper pheno. Keep in mind most newer growers use cheap genetics, so most of the nirvana reviews are from newer growers who don't have as much experience to compare it against some of the top end genetics. I'm not making fun of people who use nirvana, i've used them many times myself...and the smoke is good, and i'm sure it's possible to find a very nice pheno in a few packs but IMO i'd rather spend a little extra money and buy good genetics. I actually don't like to spend much on genetics at all, which is why i have researched a ton of breeders that sell really good strains/crosses for $20-$30. If anyone wants info on where to get cheap but great genetics let me know and i can point you in the right directions. also, my favorite strain and many others favorite strain i blockhead, and i suggest everyone should atleast try it. It's about $55 for a 12 pack on seedbay, or you can grab a pack of 10 from growshopalien for $57...GSA is an honest company, i have made and recieved 3 orders from them so far and seedbay is great also.

i grow a few top shelf genetics.....my nirvana yield fantastic
(when i find one)....i have gotton just as good wether 100 dollors or 15 dollors......sure i love getting a true breeders work...but to say nirvanas genetics are not good...is silly...then your opinion on reef...like hes the shit or something...fuck reef

G

SweetIndica said:

sweetindica... i agree with ya, if spending the extra $$$, gets u better weed, i'll spend it without hesitation.

that's why i bought some beans from reef.. but my experience was while the weed was good, it did not knock me on my ass... maybe i am expecting too much...

we have also grown some of serious's white russian beans.. here too , the "BUZZ" on this site, as well as overgrow (rest-in-peace), was it was kick-ass weed. i felt (as did others who tried it) that it was good, but no better then some of nirvana's widow and rhino which was grown along side.

now the "BUZZ" is rez's this and that... well i've got some of his ibl diesel, kill bill and d-39 . just germ'd them sunday. i am "HOPING" that rez's beans are the shit..

also started some black dominca seeds from sensi... here too the "BUZZ" from other guys is that it is kick-ass...

we will grow them next to some cuttings we took of our last jock horror grow.

lastly.. i have heard good things about blockhead too, and will buy a pack with my next order...

ofcourse the problem is so many choices, but limited space/time.

peace
:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

mastermagic said:
i grow a few top shelf genetics.....my nirvana yield fantastic
(when i find one)....i have gotton just as good wether 100 dollors or 15 dollors......sure i love getting a true breeders work...but to say nirvanas genetics are not good...is silly...then your opinion on reef...like hes the shit or something...fuck reef

Yield is the least of my worries when i am looking for a strain. That's why alot of the strains i have don't yield much at all but the quality is far superior to any nirvana strains i've seen or grown. For example somas strains are excellent but alot of his best strains don't yield much (like lavender, nycd, etc.). I can also name a few strains that cost under $60 and will beat any nirvana strain all around...blockhead and LUI. Both yield great, are very potent, etc. It's also much easier to find a keeper pheno with those strains and most other high end genetics. I don't think reef is the shit, but your saying nirvana will produce just as good of bud as reefs strains when you have never tried them? Theres a reason why reef has so many fans, and can charge the prices he does for some of his strains. Not to mention most of the strains he offers, your not going to find from many breeders if any at all...and his are usually the best quality although expensive. But whatever man, i'm not here to argue with you.

redrider

SweetIndica I got the WR cause I wanted the most potent cheap (Nirvana) indica. What would you say is the best (potent but not just raw power, you know a good strong indica high) for around $25 pure indica strain? And what do you think about the "TIKI mix" and Mr. Nice "walkabout"? BTW my WR female is exploding with growth, its much more mature then any of the other plants grown at the same time.

redrider said:
SweetIndica I got the WR cause I wanted the most potent cheap (Nirvana) indica. What would you say is the best (potent but not just raw power, you know a good strong indica high) for around $25 pure indica strain? And what do you think about the "TIKI mix" and Mr. Nice "walkabout"? BTW my WR female is exploding with growth, its much more mature then any of the other plants grown at the same time.

There are several indicas you could go with. Here are a few i could suggest that are very strong:

G13 X Yumbolt- motarebel
Hashberry- Mandala
Afghani No. 1- Seedsman
herijuana- motarebel

out of all of then i'd say herijuana is the strongest, with gbolt coming in at a close second. The only one thats over $25 is afghani no. 1 (it's about $35)

redrider

Thanks SI, now I will start planning my next buy, out of your choices I would have to go with the G-Bolt (its in stock). This "yumbolt" do you know anything about this strain and do you think the "sour diesel" is worth the money?

ive done nirvanas b52, white rhino, bubblicious and ak48.. all of them were top notch.and all of them where different. its obvious you have some kind of bias against nirvana to say things like "all their strains are the same"..and its fueling the misconception that because nirvana is cheaper their genes are crap. imo. peace.

redrider said:
Thanks SI, now I will start planning my next buy, out of your choices I would have to go with the G-Bolt (its in stock). This "yumbolt" do you know anything about this strain and do you think the "sour diesel" is worth the money?

Yumbolt is a very strong indica strain sold by sagarmatha. The yumbolt was made from two select humbolt strains. You can search for some pics on here...all of the pics i've seen are amazing, and the buds are very frosty.

Sour Diesel IBL's are alot of money, but worth it IMO. It's the only strain i would pay that much money for..i usually don't spend over $80 or so on a single pack of seeds, and even the $80 ones must be awesome for me to purchase them. Sour Diesel is an amazing strain, and i haven't grown it although had the pleasure of smoking it several times and i've done alot of research on it.

dude- learn to read buddy, they may have had slight differences but nirvana uses the same skunk in the makeup of ALL of their strains. They are fine for some people, but i prefer higher quality genetics...especially when i can get them for around the same price.

sogman

Socrates
just chill out a bit eh?

Definetly what's called for in this thread. It seems like everyone want's to be correct or respected in some way, that's why we go out of our way to force the kinda stuff that we like on other people. If Socrates likes nirvana then let it be, if reeferman is your favorite pick, well..... let it be that.

It's kinda like when I try and show a friend something and he's all distracted and I wanna slap him up the side of the head to get his attention, it's not that important really. If you enjoy your homegrown bud that awesome, don't go comparing it with other people's shit. That's so typical. Like skaterboarder's that try to pick a fight with you only because you were the one not wearing west49.

I thought everyone got high for the same reason but apparently most people think it's a status symbol. Keep the joint in your mouth and respect others!
It's those bastard's that like big bong hit's but they just blow all the smoke out right away without holding it in.....clowns. *shakes head*

Now nirvana being the large company that it is, prolly discourages a few ppl from buying from them for that exact reason. It's like going to walgreens for seeds some ppl prolly think. I've seen some nice stuff from nirvana. Truth be told I havent grown yet :pointlaug but! Take it for what it's worth.. nirvana might not be the best place for tight pheno genetics :fsu:
I've seen lot's of chimera's genes, they have a nice uniform look to them.

Latest posts

Latest posts