What's new

Nirvana's White Rhino

I am doing a smoke report on my latest harvest which is nirvana's white rhino. It was harvested about a month ago. The bud was hang dried and then cured for two weeks before i started smoking any of it. These tests were done with my most indica pheno, she stayed alot shorter than all of the other plants and had very dense crystally buds.

Potency: 8. The high was a real creeper high. I would take a few hits, not feel much, and then about 10 mins later i would have a MAJOR couchlock stone, i didn't want to move. The only problem i had with the high was it didn't last very long, a little over an hour at most usually less. My body also felt very good from this bud, it doesn't take much to take most of your body pain away and it leaves a nice warm feeling in your body. It is definately strong, although not quite as strong as i was hoping.

Taste: 9. Not much taste at all, even out of a pipe (i'm usually a bong man myself). The test wasn't very noticable, it did taste slightly hashy although the taste didn't stay there for long and didn't give me much cotton mouth. Once it hit the lungs though, it really expanded and i was forced to cough several times.

Smell: It has a very strong piney smell to it. Some of the strongest smelling bud i've smoked. I love the smell as it has a very fresh strong smell.

For the money i spent on these seeds, it was definately worth it. Although the high wasn't devestating like some strains i've smoked, it was still powerful and gave a nice warm/numb feeling in my body. Most of my pain went away, although towards the end of the high i would start to get a headache. The only other thing i didn't like about it was the length of the high.

One other thing to mention is that when i smoked large quantities of this white rhino (1 gram + at a time) it would have a devistating affect on me. A few times i smoke a fat joint and i couldn't even keep my eyes open, i didn't even want to move and was stuck on my couch.

I will post pictures of the buds tomorrow as they are on my other computer.

Guest423

Veteran
sweet, sounds great i have some i haven't tried yet.....i bet the smell, taste, and maybe even the high would get better after a long cure.

I'm sure the taste and smell would of been better, although they already weren't bad at all. I don't notice much of a difference in potency from when they are dried to when they are cured, curing IMO doesn't make the buds anymore potent as long as they are already fully dry. It was definately strong, but nowhere near as potent as some stuff i've tried/grown. I've tried alot of nirvana's strains and none of them are REALLY potent, although maybe i just had bad luck. Although for $15 US a pack they were definately worth it. I am going to do a review on the nirvana bubbilicious i just harvested as well, it was a purple pheno and i have some great pics of it. Here are some pics of the white rhino before drying/curing:

77038.jpg

77036.jpg

77040.jpg

77043.jpg

77039.jpg

78726.jpg

79812.jpg

400w hps all through veg and flowering. Regular 400w hps bulb.

Look out for my future grow, i will be growing a bunch of nice strains (sensi star, ak47, trainwreck x white widow, hashberry, hindu kush x master kush, and g13 X yumbolt. I will be using an aircooled 1000w hps with a hortilux bulb. All of the equipment is already here, i spent about $900 total. I also got a dayton 265cfm blower, duct tubing, lens for the reflector, pure blend pro grow and bloom, a bunch of 1, 3, and 5 gallon pots, a gallon of ph up and down, a bunch of organic soil and perlite, blood meal, bone meal, hygrometer, heavy duty timer, etc. A brand new a/c will also be used if the temp gets too hot, although with the fan it shouldn't be over 70 or so, especially since it won't go above 70 for another 6 months atleast where i live. All of the plants are going to be lst'd. The best mothers from each strain will be chosen and a bunch of clones will be taken from the mother, then vegged for a few weeks, and then put to flower under the 1000w. I hope to pull off 1.5-2 lbs total from it. All of the seeds are already at my house except for the g13 x yumbolt which were ordered a few days ago. The grow will be started by the beginning of september. Look in grow diaries section, thats where i posted it.

redrider

Well your Rhino looks great man and your new grow sounds exciting. My current grow has some of Nirvanas Rhino in it, nice report.

BukDatAss

Your smoke report is Almost the same as I just harvested some Ak48 n White Rhino. The WR is just like u said it looks Like i got the same pheno u did cause everything matches up as u mentioned. Altough the only thing different is that I did notice a differece in the potency/taste/smell along with the curing. My high usually lasts little more tho about 1 1/2 -- 2 hours.... Mmm I took mines down at day 62 what about you?.. I love the high tho, nothing like I ever had before even tho it could be a bit stronger like u said, 8 in potency is about right. I would be happier with a 9, atleast thats what I thought it was going to be

Last edited:
BukDatAss said:
Your smoke report is Almost the same as I just harvested some Ak48 n White Rhino. The WR is just like u said it looks Like i got the same pheno u did cause everything matches up as u mentioned. Altough the only thing different is that I did notice a differece in the potency/taste/smell along with the curing. My high usually lasts little more tho about 1 1/2 -- 2 hours.... Mmm I took mines down at day 62 what about you?.. I love the high tho, nothing like I ever had before even tho it could be a bit stronger like u said, 8 in potency is about right. I would be happier with a 9, atleast thats what I thought it was going to be

I chopped them at day 65..took a little longer than expected. Not many strains last that long on me, i smoke 10-15 times a day atleast. Nirvana's strains seem to all be around the same as looks, potency, etc. As you can see the WR was very crystally but the potency wasn't there, i've smoked alot of strains that have gotten me much higher. I actually just smoked some lavender and sour diesel today and they got me much higher and the high lasted for a good 1.5-2 hours. Don't get me wrong, the white rhino was good, just not as strong as i expected. Maybe my pheno just wasn't that potent, although it had tons of crystalization and was very healthy with fat dense buds. For $15 a pack though i can't complain, i probably will grow a few more of nirvana's strains in the future if i'm tight on cash, but for now i'm going to fill my garden with higher notch strains (sensi star, g13 crosses, some type of diesel or diesel crosses, lavender, deep chunk, LUI, etc.)

BukDatAss

Yeah That WR does looK GooOd,,, Nice JoB... Did u ever hear anything different from Dutch Passions WR??? Just wondering cause I really did like the STRONG liked this strain I just wished it was a bit stronger? Know of any other strains that are around this type of high or is WR on a league of its own? I loved that I didnt get cotton mouth on this

PS this is the creepest stuff I've had shit I still smoke it thinking that it did nothing then BAM like 10mins later :pointlaug

Last edited:
BukDatAss said:
Yeah That WR does looK GooOd,,, Nice JoB... Did u ever hear anything different from Dutch Passions WR??? Just wondering cause I really did like the STRONG liked this strain I just wished it was a bit stronger? Know of any other strains that are around this type of high or is WR on a league of its own? I loved that I didnt get cotton mouth on this

PS this is the creepest stuff I've had shit I still smoke it thinking that it did nothing then BAM like 10mins later :pointlaug

Dutch passion doesn't make a white rhino, greenhouse does though. Mr nice also makes a white rhino, but calls it medicine man...it's almost an exact copy of the greenhouse wr. From what i've heard, the gh and mn wr's are better than nirvana's, i may try them in the future. I know of a few strains that have very similar highs, just stronger. Like i said, to me it didn't seem that strong. A few strains i've tried that were similar to WR but stronger were: lavender (the pheno looked to be mostly indica), AK-47 from serious (mostly indica pheno), sour diesel (mostly indica pheno), and bubblegum from serious (mostly indica pheno). I have heard most afghani strains are very similar to it also, and should be just as potent if not more potent. You are righty about the creeper part though, i don't feel anything for about 15 mins and then i feel a nice high all of a sudden, fairly strong...just not knockout strong.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Sweet report Indica, I grew out White Rhino and your report is spot on with the details. But I do believe there are some pheno's that are very potent. Also another week or two cure might brings things into focus. Thanks for the report.

New Update: I got to smoke some more of the WR i grew a few days ago. Someone i gave it to, cured it in a jar for several months and let me smoke it with him a few days ago. We smoke out of his roor 5.0 beaker with diffuser. I smoked it twice, first time was 3 hits. Second time was about 4. The high and taste are much better now. The high is alot stronger, but still has the heavy couchlock feeling. The smell and taste are very strong, but fairly pleasant. I'd up the potency to a 9.

Latest posts

Latest posts