What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana & ChemD x SharksBreath

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ah ya, back at home where they belong. C, D and F all look like they have that long middle finger. You tossing pollen with any of these? You got some lookers there.

Do you OD in urban plots or do head for the hills and swamps?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ VerdantGreen: 6/7 are in 1 gallon coco bags and one is in a 16oz cup. When flower comes they will be transplanted into 3 gallon coco bags.

@ windgrow: I'm only running 3 strains of this year. Ill be growing them on private property in the woods. Ill have em in 5 gallon buckets all camouflage. Ill be hitting most of the girls with pollen

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Cherryjuanas have now officially started flower today.

Both back rows Cherryjuana under 1k
vNkTrct.jpg

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Now the real fun begins! :D Are those the F2s? Im hoping to snag some on a non-pay at the Bay.

1 good thing about having to tear down - when you set back up everything is so clean.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, i'll love seeing these flower under your 1K.

thanks for the Vid. too

VG

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ VerdantGreen: thanks man! I'm super stoked for these ladies to flower out too. Cherryjuana #D is gonna be some stanky danky. Glad you like the video update I think I'm gonna be doing more of them I think it does speak more then pics.

NEG978

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
#A Male Day 12
rW9AQUd.jpg

25BOVpQ.jpg

#B Day 12
IM really digging the structure on this young lady. Nice fat leaves and compact.
BcReAr9.jpg

btTPwNW.jpg

sajxojP.jpg

Uploading more pics... .. .

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Those are some nice big plants man.
I bet things are gonna get quite colorful soon :p

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
#D "Atomic Cherry Warhead" Day 2 12/12
Out of all of the this one really has my attention. Her atomic cherry warhead candy smell and her leaves are so defined and dark green. I can't wait to see what her flowers look like and how she taste.
KaTBSK6.jpg

sac9Ute.jpg

LMj7hdi.jpg

Uploading more pics... .. .

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good NEG! thanks for all the pics.

so you are starting to get that sharp cherry sweet type smell off some of them?