Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-130432_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-130432_Instagram.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20200602-130518_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-130518_Instagram.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
Hey mate, hope all is well..
That Manhattan piff sounds interesting..
Anyone have any experience with it, or them?

Hey BUDdy!
No personal experience, although I know a guy who knows a guy (yea, I know), who told him good things about their ECSD beans... this was like 2 months ago I came across their name in a convo about Sour D and my hunt for it.
If you're on instagram, try searching #manhattanpiff for some proper piff pics of breeder: @lorax315 flowers grown from beans. I'd imagine cuts wb legit breeder selections. I attached a quick pic i found of their piff from seed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200603-041558_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603-041558_Instagram.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 29
T

TakenByTheSky

Hey mate, hope all is well..
That Manhattan piff sounds interesting..
Anyone have any experience with it, or them?

I saw a picture of it, to me it doesn't really look like what id imagine piff would look like, it doesn't look like a haze at all. So who knows.

Piff has always been said to be a hazy type plant that smells like frankincense.

Facelesdoll

Well I've been dabbling in the piff genetic tree and heard it was one of nevilles nl5xhaze originals and that the cut is referred to as the Manhattan Brown Haze and when selfed she made the Frank/church piff cut known as NYC piff s1/Manhattan piff s1. I know I'm going, 3-3.5 hour drive but I am. Not sure if their Manhattan piff is the s1 or not however.

Last edited:

DrLongbottom

Veteran
piff use to be a specific cut that is exclusively held by dominicans. it was not similar to any haze c hybrids. it has a slightly chemical musky basement smell. not churchy.
over that last decade or so, kids started calling any really nice haze plants piff.

T

TakenByTheSky

piff use to be a specific cut that is exclusively held by dominicans. it was not similar to any haze c hybrids. it has a slightly chemical musky basement smell. not churchy.
over that last decade or so, kids started calling any really nice haze plants piff.

I asked, he said his piff is a bag seed that he got phylos'd and it's a skunk OG hybrid. To me it looks more like a chemdog which would explain the skunk OG

Facelesdoll

This is what I was explaining a few comments up. The real and original is known as Manhattan Brown Haze which to is known to us on the streets as many other names including NYC piff. When the Manhattan Brown was selfed she created what is known today as the Manhattan Piff s1, known to us on the streets as church/puday/Frank's and so on.

Last edited:

kritios

Looks like a good time, sorry I couldn't make this one.

I'll probably make the next one that's a little closer to the south shore.

ProfessorGascan

Wondering if anyone could help me track down a vendor from the Freetown GTE from a few years ago.

I bought a 6 pack of fem seeds that came in a tiny brown bottle with a cork stopper inside a small white envelope with this printed on the outside:

Bubblegum Cookies
Hybrid 60/40
8-9 Weeks
18-23% THC
6 Pack Feminized Seeds

Unfortunately no breeder info at all. I know it was a while ago but any help would be greatly appreciated.