What's new

True Triangle Gold - Dank Genetics

Hey eveyone,

Picked these beans up from Karma G at an ic wake n bake during the HTCC back in November and he informed me that I couldn't go wrong with Dank and to give it a run, so I thought I'd put it all up for everyone to see..

Really keen on getting a look at this cross myself and seeing how I cope with her :)

Anyways here some pics of them going into the glass (48 hours) and then in the tissue (24 hours) going straight into soil today in little cup sised pots!

Thanks
S

Hey everyone,

All ten seem to be happy and doing well so far, bit of stretch gonna go on with them this far away from the light but il fill the pots up and put them closer now they all up an away. Im cheap with my dirt, I know lol

Thanks
S

O ok & i definitely will take a look.. Im always lookin for sum new strains or anything i have yet to try.. What kind of soil are u using? Cheap isnt always a bad thing, sometimes the cheapys are more efficient than the overpriced. Fox farm soils are relatively cheap also, or evn the black gold soils are a bit of a penny saver. Well at least where i get mines. As long as the isnt too hot, its always worth a shot.. It would b better if u add a lil more perlite or vemiculite to the soil tho. Gives it alot more room for air

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
TTG

TTG

Hi Sam - Had a pack of these obtained the same way so I popped them
Looks like one of them at least will be male. Giving it a few more days to be sure. Knowing my luck with these numbers they will all be male but we'll see what happens.
Have not found the stretch on them to be so bad so far either.

2x in their final pots which are 9.5 Litre airpot with coco coir pure except some stones in the base for help with drainage.
ne of them I'm trying to get into a 12 or 15 litre Aquatic basket eventually. For now it is in a 4.5 litre rose pot.

Hit them all with a dose of 'Evolution' spray to try and hold them off flower for a lil while more. They have all been 12/12 since seed.

Anyhow, good luck with them. Wish I'd been able to pop 2 packs. Bit worried I won't get a decent female out of these but have 5 'White Gold 24k' as well as back up. :ying:

Will pop in and we can compare notes from time to time if you like.
atb with the grow. :ying:

Attachments

• TTGx3.jpg
    TTGx3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi Sam - Had a pack of these obtained the same way so I popped them
Looks like one of them at least will be male. Giving it a few more days to be sure. Knowing my luck with these numbers they will all be male but we'll see what happens.
Have not found the stretch on them to be so bad so far either.

2x in their final pots which are 9.5 Litre airpot with coco coir pure except some stones in the base for help with drainage.
ne of them I'm trying to get into a 12 or 15 litre Aquatic basket eventually. For now it is in a 4.5 litre rose pot.

Hit them all with a dose of 'Evolution' spray to try and hold them off flower for a lil while more. They have all been 12/12 since seed.

Anyhow, good luck with them. Wish I'd been able to pop 2 packs. Bit worried I won't get a decent female out of these but have 5 'White Gold 24k' as well as back up. :ying:

Will pop in and we can compare notes from time to time if you like.
atb with the grow. :ying:

Hey Reg,

Thanks for sharing!! will be interesting to see how these turn out for everyone, think Mac cracked a pack of five too :D

Mine are all doing well at the min on a 18h veg under a 125w CFL along with a couple blue meanie, white sage and a stardawg clone at the min. an Iv jut enough room to fit in my LSG orrange diesel v3 testers that a chucked into water a couple days ago.. Bit much to handle at the min but I'm feeling confident it will all come together by the time I pull any males.

Thanks
S

Here another few shots of the veg room and how the true triangles are getting on. Very interested in my little runt at the moment :) hope she's a girl

Thanks
S

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
males

males

fook found a male now down to last 2 now with one looking like a male and the other not showing yet. . Might be on your own with these soon Sam. :comfort:

gang-of-trees

Hiya Sam, was hand a nice bag of these babies by my bro at dank gentices gonna be running these next try to find that Killer OG.

mack 10

Veteran
Yay, I suck, only got 1 seed to germinate!
Fingers crossed its a girl..
As luck would have it I have another pack.

Yay, I suck, only got 1 seed to germinate!
Fingers crossed its a girl..
As luck would have it I have another pack.

Get that pack cracked lol! I don't think il have as much luck with the orrange D test, fingers crossed I'm wrong and they all start rearing there heads from the dirt..

S

DankGenetics

get them popped mack10 & gang of trees some your sitting on some fire .. we've just popped a couple beans all are above ground will try get some pics in a few days .

True Triangle Gold
Tram Lines OG
Sour Biker X Triangle White OG (not named this yet)
Dank Cheese
Travellers Kush

all are above ground will take some pics in a couple of days

be popping these any day now we just finished up .

Aliens On Fire
Galactic Fire
East Coast Fire
Pre 98 Master
Lemonaid Og f1/f2
Larrys Fire

probably add a few more to this :D

Lots more to come in 2015 year of the DANK.. .

dank on ..