What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Hazy Jones

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanksssss GuyFawkes!! Will be making the chop tomorrow morning, she will will be 12 weeks in flower to the day

Bobbo4200

Veteran
dont forget harvest shots and smoker report mate.. did you take cuts of her for a re run.. looks well nice!

Yes yes, I will get some dried pics before she goes into jars. This is the second run with her, and also have two more going in veg.

She was kind of a pain to trim with the foxtails running up everywhere lol. She is super resiny, which I think comes from the SSSDH side-even though her stretch wasn't that much with the two I have run including this one.

Thanks for checking her out

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took the next SHJ out of the flower tent to shock ripen for a few days tonight, 11-8. She will be 9 weeks on the 9th

jd4083

Veteran
awesome dude, got 11 of these down although only 6 have surfaced so far...can't wait to see what I get out of them. nice shots and great job, looks delicious. make sure to post final smoke report and yield man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I chopped her this morning at 9.75 weeks. I think she may have yielded more than the previous one I chopped a couple weeks ago. That one was in a larger pot too. We will see

Sweet JD!! You will defs find a few winners for sure! Thank you!, will do! Thanks for looking in!

Grrrilla

Hey Bobbo,
Nice to see more really nice phenos from the SHJ. I popped 5 seeds on two separate occasions, grew em OD 2 straight years and got 9 total to germ of which 7 were male. Just my rotten luck at play...3 out of 4 the first time and 4 of 5 the second time, both females had strong veg rowth, insane stretch, amazing trich production and very long skinny dense colas with little smell until the 6th week. They had a very faint musty chocolate smell which became more pronounced and buttlike after a cure. Reminiscent of old chocolate thai but rank and unpleasant. Quite potent tho, turned those lemons into lemonade. Concentrates and edibles, actually. Ive had very positive experiences growing some other CSG shit(my Chemmy Jones was exceptional) but my particular SHJ was pretty bunk. Glad you got a good one...

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Grrrilla,
They are actually the same phenotype, they are clones from my original Sour Hazy Jones seed. I planted one, hoped for a female-and she came through.

The SHJ in a 7g airpot yielded 74.5 grams, haven't got a final weight on the other SHJ that was in a 5g airpot yet. I don't think she will yield as much, hoping for 56 grams

Thanks for looking in everyone

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Heyyyyyah!! The first of the two recent chops, was 74.5 grams. About what I had hoped for, and expected... I am still waiting to tally up the next one that was in a 5 gallon airpot. The 7g airpot was filled with coco coir, the 5g was in roots organics

Thanks for checking them out, another is bout ready for 12/12

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here she is again!, at 1 day less than 8 wks! Smells of an intense trix cereal again! I am gonna let her go to about 11 weeks

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

looking great
that 3rd pic you can really see both parent shining through in the x
great pics bro

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you OJD!! She doesn't seem to have the stretch factor of my SSSDH, but spits out that greasy resin like her! I have never grown Casey Jones