What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Test Growers - Wanted

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
All five look like something special. Happy to test any of them. Set up here to start ten seeds under LEDs right away :)

99problems

I'd love to try the HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit or Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit, interesting crosses!

nickman

Veteran
WOW, they ALL look like they’d be real nice crosses...!!!...

I’d test any of them for you...!!!...

I’ve done tests for Karma Genetics and I’m doing one for female seeds...
check in my album’s...!!!...

I’ve got two separate flower rooms too so that helps a lot with space issues...

I really hope that I can help out with your new project...!!!...
:tiphat:...!!!...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks guys for all the reply's an interest, iv pm a load of you who has posted in this thread if you havnt pm'd me your strain choice an address or heard back from me please send me a pm with the details thanks ,..

e2a that's everyone in this thread interested pm me your strain choice and address please,..

:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best of luck testers,,,
Anything related to catnip and Dr P is gonna be fire,,,,s2

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
5P6xoa8.jpg

kickarse

Yeah I'll have a go if ya need a Aussie tester ?

can grow most shit to its potential, but it all depends on the strain(outside grower, not everything works everywhere),
and the quality of the breeder's offerings

Latest posts

Latest posts