What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found pot garden, should I say something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
So when walking my dogs the other day I followed my nose to an area I thought smelled like pot. I am standing on the sidewalk on a super busy street, look left, and I see about a foot of two plants (or one plant topped) peaking over a 6 ft fence.

Little back story, I live within half a mile of this guy and my garden has already been ripped this year.

So here is the question at hand.......Should I help the dude out? I feel like I should leave the roll of plastic green tape/plant tie that I have left over in dudes mailbox. Then again, I would freak out if somebody did this to me. Any good ideas here, or just let it be? Thanks everybody.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Chances are pretty good the guy knows his plants are peeking over the fence and he just doesn't give a fuck.

You do what you want, but I would leave it alone. Walk away and forget about it would be my advice.

HB.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
The only problem I have with let it be: Can I sleep knowing somebody is in danger and I could do something about it? Just because this guy is foolish, does that mean he deserves what he gets?

BTW - don't worry, I won't loose much sleep but you guys get the point

gtgio

I'd probably just put an anonymous note in his mailbox letting him know that you got ripped, and he might be in danger too.

G

gloryoskie

Don't tip your hand. If he goes down, you will too!

Lose a little sleep, don't ever connect yourself to a foolish grower.

Ever.

Growcephus

Veteran
Dear fellow horticulturist,

While walking my dog the other day, I couldn't help detect the wonderful aroma of a specific plant we both obviously happen to enjoy. I simply followed my nose, and noticed what appeared to be 2 feet of lovely plant poking its head above your fence.

Knowing the effort and care that goes into producing a healthy crop of any plant, I became concerned about whether this display was intentional or not, and wouldn't want to see your hard work destroyed by rippers, or representatives from the state. Hence, this anonymous note.

Should you be aware of the visibility of your crop already, then I wish you a good harvest. However, if you were trying to be a bit more discrete, you will need to take further actions to conceal your grow.

Best of luck,

Anonymous fellow horticulturist

..............or something to that effect.

Obsidian

Veteran
you have no right to say anything.
leave it be.
stop be so nosy
the person probably already knows.
you even said it yourself
you'd freak out.

Drift13

I agree with gtgio & Growcephus. An anonymous note with some of your green ties should do the trick. And if not at least you tried to do right by him.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Why do people always feel the need to get into others business.

So when he gets ripped the one person he KNOWS knew about his grow was YOU, how well will that end up for you?

The best way to stress out a paranoid marijuana grower is by leaving shit in his mailbox WHICH by the way is a federal crime...

H

Hempe

i dont understand whe people rip your shit when its no where near harvest season. just doesnt make sense

supermanlives

Veteran
its none of your buisness. keep mouth shut . move on. i cant tell you how many grows i know of. theres some real dumbasses. down the street there is a house with that magical yellow glow out the front window and you can smell weed sometimes.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would have to agree to let it be. The grower will probably get bugged out if you contact him about his plants. I would just wish him luck and hope he doesn't get ripped.

thaicat

You tell him about it and he gets ripped at the end of the month...Who do you think he'll come looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts