What's new

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

noknees

"zombieland" is on netflix. very funny, tidy movie with a monster cast. didn't go over in the box office somehow. baffling

Confession of a dirt bike junkie... :tiphat: :smoweed:

i'd just like to point out the matrix films are on netflix right now, including "reloaded" with carrie-ann moss wrapped around a 996.

St. Phatty

Listened to The Thing last night.

Got to give them credit. They did a lot using molded rubber & goop for special effects.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may be aging myself...how about "altered states"

Great old film,,,
How about a goldie?
Taxi Driver= Travis Bickle on a rampage,,
De Niro made this and Godfather pt2 within a few years of each other,,
Shame Bernie M took all his savings so he appears in any kind of crap these days,,
Still one of the greatest actors for me, s2

Amynamous

The Man Who Would Be King is well worth watching, and more than once: “a master-class in cinematic arts”, if I dare say[/QUOTE]

What movie channel has this?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Man Who Would Be King is well worth watching, and more than once: “a master-class in cinematic arts”, if I dare say

What movie channel has this?[/QUOTE]

A great story.
Blind? beggar at the start. Keep your eyes peeled,,,
On often in the uk,
Amazon prime or Netflix must have it or because of its age it may be that YouTube would have a full version to watch?,,s2

Lyfespan

"zombieland" is on netflix. very funny, tidy movie with a monster cast. didn't go over in the box office somehow. baffling

i'd just like to point out the matrix films are on netflix right now, including "reloaded" with carrie-ann moss wrapped around a 996.

double tap rule :biggrin:

just did the matrix night too, girlfriends 21 never seen them :dance013:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Wait.... Zombieland tanked in the theaters? WTF is wrong with people? That was AWESOME!! lol :) (No, I don't follow mainstream anything, so almost everything is a surprise. lol)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?

I'ma let you finish, but Zombieland actually did insanely well at the box office.
Zombieland was a critical and commercial success, grossing more than $60.8 million in 17 days and surpassing the 2004 film Dawn of the Dead as the top-grossing zombie film in the United States[3] until World War Z in 2013. A sequel, Zombieland: Double Tap, is set to be released on October 11, 2019.

noknees

"Chloe" 2009 version. both a thriller and a remake, typically not my jam in either case, but it delivers. another sleeper.

I'ma let you finish, but Zombieland actually did insanely well at the box office.

so you read two lines off the wiki page and strictly came to talk smack....? :moon:

like 100M worldwide. some resident evil movie nearly tripled that the following year. i suppose you didn't get that far. :laughing:

just did the matrix night too, girlfriends 21 never seen them :dance013:

you're having more fun than me for sure :tiphat:

the first one is now 20 years old. wild how well it has held up. Scream is only 2+years older, and looks like a time capsule in comparison.

Wait.... Zombieland tanked in the theaters? WTF is wrong with people? That was AWESOME!!

yeah. an oscar winner and three nominees in the four lead roles!

then the king-ding-a-ling of all cameos.

festerous

Veteran
"Black Fly" was very good if you are looking for something on the darker side.
It's based on a true story and the acting was top notch.