What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

window

Veteran
God knows, its hard to tell them apart from pics.
A friend of mine is growing yours, mine, suicide and liver's together and when I see them last week, I could not tell them apart, especially as he has a net over them.
The only way I can tell the difference between them all in my grow is because I have the names written on the pots:biggrin:

Yes, heat problems, ain't we all right now, especially if using hps:(

window

Veteran
Need to get some unscented writing paper for proper aroma testing soon:biggrin:
From RC Clark's MJ botany

The aromas of fresh or dried clusters are sampled
and compared in such a way that they are separated
to avoid confusion. Each sample is placed in the
corner of a twice-folded, labeled piece of unscented
writing paper at room temperature (above 650). A
light squeeze will release the aromatic principles
contained within the resin exuded by the ruptured
glandular trichome head. When sampling, never
squeeze a floral cluster directly, as the resins will ad
here to the fingers and bias further sampling. The
folded paper conveniently holds the floral cluster,
avoids confusion during sampling, and contains the
aromas as a glass does in wine tasting

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Need to get some unscented writing paper for proper aroma testing soon:biggrin:
From RC Clark's MJ botany

The aromas of fresh or dried clusters are sampled
and compared in such a way that they are separated
to avoid confusion. Each sample is placed in the
corner of a twice-folded, labeled piece of unscented
writing paper at room temperature (above 650). A
light squeeze will release the aromatic principles
contained within the resin exuded by the ruptured
glandular trichome head. When sampling, never
squeeze a floral cluster directly, as the resins will ad
here to the fingers and bias further sampling. The
folded paper conveniently holds the floral cluster,
avoids confusion during sampling, and contains the
aromas as a glass does in wine tasting

That's a good idea!!!

B

Bird~friend

Nc 1 Grizz.How Tall is She ? ...A Skunk from 1991?
(Thought ya meant the Chem for a minute! :D )

Anyone tried the RKS, 'n is the '91 More the real Deal? (Update: Rather IS that the RoadKillSkunk!? - Kentucky Native i Believe)

-
" Stinky Seeds " i'm betting! :)

Last edited:

Blazeee

Veteran
I flipped windows, birdmans and the suicide cheese cut along with the blue cheese a week ago.

Judging from what ive seen so far in veg and and also judging from smells im pretty confident that they are all different cuts

Im really interested in windows cut atm, the structure of her in veg looked so similar to the BS cheese pics that rick had posted years ago and the just stinks of pure cheddar in veg when you just brush past her.

Im growing them in a tent round at one of my buddys house who doesnt grow, but has smoking cheese for just as long as i have and even he has commented on the smell of her in veg every time i move her out of the tent to water the ones further back.

I will make sure to get some pics up in a few weeks once things get more interesting

Those are interesting containers for sending cuts. I received a load of cuts in these previously. Pukka

Also if anyones curious, those containers that were in the pic that spav posted are called 'root it postal packs' or plant blister packaging. The rootit ones are over priced and you can find more variation searching for the plant blister packaging.

B

Bird~friend

Certainly. The S-o-T for Instance Dont Really Smell like Che' .
IMO - No "Cheddar" Involved.Has A Pungent Sweet Penetrating Smell,the Others lack Big Style when Comparing in that Dept - was ' Conclusion Gathered Here (and about) .

Had a Short Spell of Preferring Windows too the Blues that iv' got but Naa. They Have Similar Attributes.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Suicide Cheese - just hit week 6 a couple days ago.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you can't see my pics, it's cause we're not friends. Shoot me a friend request and you'll be able to see the pics.

Grizz

Veteran
Nc 1 Grizz.How Tall is She ? ...A Skunk from 1991?
(Thought ya meant the Chem for a minute! :D )

Anyone tried the RKS, 'n is the '91 More the real Deal? (Update: Rather IS that the RoadKillSkunk!? - Kentucky Native i Believe)

-
" Stinky Seeds " i'm betting! :)
Yes American grower gifted me the pollen. He said it was from seeds he got in 91 of skunk 1.

window

Veteran
DoubleTripleOG! That looks awesome bro!
I'm waiting for a battery for my camera, as soon as it arrives, will get some pic's up of my little one's:)

I just got back from where I have a couple of birdies cut, damn things flopping all over the show, typical cheese:biggrin:

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
those plastic things are a waste of money
you can achieve exactly the same with toilet/kitchen roll tubes and partially inflated plastic bags inside. As long as the plug/medium is attached to the wall of the tube there is no chance of the stem being crushed even if the package is inverted.

B

Bird~friend

Gr8 Pics. :yes:

Ya Sure can See that in the S-o-T Cheese.

Yea i Deffo Remember growing that 1. Originally Had it From Birmingham yrs ago.

Looking fwd to Seeing both the Suicide and S-o-T Cheese Again blaze ... Taa for pebble Advice too with the Autopots

Update:

Borrowing this Box Fan.Are they better than the RVK?
(Have only the filter in the Room this time i reckon.)
"Having 4 Stoke-on-Trent Cheeses, 4 Blues/Livurs? and 4 Windows brought Rnd on Sunday "

P.s. Stand the Wicks up Vertical in the Medium Yea ? (of Course Touching "well" the Bottom) 2 per pot ? . ----- Not Done a Wick Jobby Before. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Blazeee

Veteran

Looking fwd to Seeing both the Suicide and S-o-T Cheese Again blaze ... Taa for pebble Advice too with the Autopots

Update:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1855192&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1855245&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1855246&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
"Having 4 Stoke-on-Trent Cheeses, 4 Blues/Livurs? and 4 Windows brought Rnd on Sunday "

P.s. Stand the Wicks up Vertical in the Medium Yea ? (of Course Touching "well" the Bottom) 2 per pot ? . ----- Not Done a Wick Jobby Before. :tiphat:

Looks like you may have the blue part in the tray upside down.

I aint used them myself but looked in to them a while back debating weather or not to get some.

Check this video out showing the set up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Xmf50UGbk

Like i say judging from your pics looks like the blue aqua valve is upside down, it should slot in to the tray.

Drop the copper root mat in the bottom, insert the air dome then cover bottom 2 inches of the pot with the clay pebbles then add your media. Make sure to hok the air dome up to air pump.

Would probably be best to start clones in a small 1-2L pot then transplant in to the autopot system. But once you transplant, hand water for a week or two to give the roots a chance to hit the bottom of the pot, before you start using the system.

Yeah the box fan should move more air than the RVK. Ive never used one of the metal ones, i use the wooden acoustic ones but i imagine the fans inside are the same, just come in different sizes etc.

Looking forward to see how you get on with them, will be good to get some more pics up of these cuts.

B

Bird~friend

Upside down .
Lol, love it. BahA . I Totally Believe you are 100% Correct. (-:
As it is ?! Gotta manually Tilt-Lift the inner Square To release
Water. :-D . Whatever ...

3.01 am Slug Invasion*! Of where Now sleep/saunters.
You-Tube Video Imminent , jus watchin a fit french bird - American werewolf in pariS. .. :-D. Now he's smelling some other Fit Chick that's walked into a restaraunt. :yummy:
Yea baby! ... Come up n see me , make me Smiiiille . (Song -ad' that's all )

* happened Several times. CANNOT Enter ( as of Natural Occurance).
Cannot.
All pending y'all

...update: " 90 minutes ltr ? https://youtu.be/7MXlkRkz_k0.
...was at least 10, recently applied Repellant (Coppertape) gives Some Comfort at what might "Possibly" Greet you at Daybreak .
" Safe in the Circle " :-D .
-
:update: OH MaHnn , talk about making ya feel " squirmish" 22hrs ltr? --- https://youtu.be/qwqPdFIn7g8
-
Of Course the mess - is what's responsible :tiphat:

No Quoteing Thx.

---
Edit

ok ... The Pic' has Altered in Transit.
The " Trail " Now leads off the Picture .

Trail Was no Longer than 18" - 2' (Fitted in Pic)
-Quickly derived Conclusion! Appeared.

Hardened/Accustomed to Such Life-Long Happenings
(As has been said " it makes a Mockery " )
Hence SOo no more than 1 picture. :tiphat:

... there is more but ltr...

(And of "Yet more " recent " fRed " Deletings ...)

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Update:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1855192&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1855245&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1855246&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hey Bird,,,,
Box fans are superb,,quiet as a mouse and even quieter when fitted with accoustic ducting,,,
Be aware of how powerful some are,,,so a good idea to keep an eye on the humidity as i lost a gorgeous crop of ice cream when i first had the boxed exhaust,,,,perfect crop ruined while drying,,left with hay,,,,,many years ago now but still mithers me,,,,s2:tiphat:

pipp

Grown every single cheese mentioned. Suicide Cheese off Sonic looked like ricks Bright side cheese grew totally outwards like a bush old pure Sunk no 1. Bright side though smelled infinitely more smelliest plant ever grown very strong paranoid high. Let suicide cheese go after one grow. Know growing windows cheese ,Stoke Cheese and blues. Closest to pure skunk no1 is stoke cheese thinnest leaves and most bushy very close but has a tad more upwards growth. For phenos closest to Bright side cutting. Windows cheese has more upwards growth better yielder nice smell and taste and stone not as paranoia inducing. More super skunk style nice plant but stoke cheese is closer to Bright side that doesn't make it better depents what your after. This new blues has upward growth similar to windows cheese hard to tell them apart maybe blues had slightly wider leaves. There all nice. Too me Bright side will always what I call original defo smelliest plant ever with amazing taste just the high caused me mental problems maybe maybe no cbd. A lot of mix up and mid naming had gone on over the years but still plenty of nice cheeses to be had. Heard many claims but not seen Bright side cheese in a long time claims of people having it have all turned out yo be false. If your a vendor selling cheese crosses you can hardly say it was losses. Stoke, Windows and Blues are all satisfying my current cheese needs but give me a nice lemon pledge og these days. Will put some Stoke, Windows and Blues pictures up for reference. There all big bad boys about a week into flower. Buffoonman .

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Man... stunning! Bet she's stinking up the place! Love the cheese structure.

Thanks man. She does reek. I know I'll catch shit for this. But when I fitst started growing "store bought seeds" I had a Green House seeds "Cheese" . She set the standard for any other cheese I grew. Nothing seemed to measure up to her cheeseiness. Until I flowered this Suicide cut.