You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Kees Hoekert

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
RIP Kees Hoekert Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2018, 10:25 PM #1
billycw

billycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant future
RIP Kees Hoekert

RIP Kees Hoekert...

On New Year's Day 2017 a giant has gone. Kees Hoekert, founder of the Lowlands Weed Company, was a completely unique figure who deserves his nickname 'Grandfather of the Dutch Nederweed'. He died at the age of 88

Kees Hoekert in Holland July 31, 1969

"Kees Hoekert proves: Anyone anywhere can grow his own weed free!"

Kees more or less inadvertently started growing weed on his houseboat. Like everyone, he is convinced that you can not grow weed in the Netherlands.

"Then those plants start to grow. Then they suddenly do it! One evening I harvested, dried, everything. Then I think: you know what I'm doing, I'm going to give it a try. I smoke a stick, with the certainty 'that can never be what', and suddenly ... suddenly it happens. I get up. Is that true? Is it possible here too? I walk outside and there, on slippers, I feel the secretions between the different street tiles. This is a miracle! An oil well under my kitchen sink! And then the first thing you will think: sssstttt, say no to anyone. No, I think: tell everyone. We must tell this to everyone, because it is a miracle. That's how I started."

- Kees Hoekert

Kees Hoekert 1971

Thank you for sharing the knowledge Kees!

Kees Hoekert & Robert Jasper Grootveld “Lowland Weed Company” 1971

I am a 100% Prop compliant medical patient
freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose

Old News... All things vintage
billycw is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:28 PM #2
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to behold
rip kees the legend ,just remembered he grew in a toilet too ,cheers for the seeds many years ago

Old 01-07-2018, 05:17 PM #3
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to all
Rip kees

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 04:18 AM #4
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant future

Happy trails Hero.

mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 06:25 PM #5
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud of
Vaya con dios, amigo. R.I.P.
BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 06:33 PM #6
Lilly87

Lilly87 will become famous soon enoughLilly87 will become famous soon enough
R. I. P. K. H.
Lilly87 is online now Quote