Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Thread Title Search
TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2018, 09:49 AM #1531
sirtween

sirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura about
sirtween is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 05:54 PM #1532
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTLabs View Post
so who wants to see some pics of the new rooms?!?
Oh, Oh, I do, I do!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:13 AM #1533
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
Hi TnT Ssdd is sunshine daydream from bodhi.
Here is bhb3k s1 random dry nugs.

maimunji is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:15 AM #1534
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
Bhb3ks1 runt pheno.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:09 PM #1535
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Looking awesome Mai!!

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2018, 07:23 PM #1536
maimunji

Thanks bro.

Old 01-26-2018, 11:43 PM #1537
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Great work Maimunji!

I m late, but I m here,
So I decide to start SS199 X BHB3K this week.

CFAK3K and BlueASDog x BHB3K next month.
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:54 PM #1538
rockymountainJ

rockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant future
Nice maimunji!! Looks like my pheno I had.... hope all are well... I had a forced break.. getting back rolling....
Cheers all!!
https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en
rockymountainJ is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:42 AM #1539
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
NIRVANA
13 x 600W.... soon to be all 315W CDM
soil / coco mix with drippers & CO2

work in progress, should be finished in the next days
pics of the other rooms to follow

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:47 PM #1540
maimunji

Nico, Rocky thanks boys.
Hey TnT cool rooms bro. You may will need grower there to take care for ladies. We need to start talking about salary?

2 members found this post helpful.