What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: yeah,it's just shy of 40 out...so pretty arctic!

better get high before i go to wallyworld....i have a feeling it's gonna be pure madness there...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cool:🚀🌌 nice! just got a shipping notice for another set of titanium handlebars! i have one set at the anodizers waiting to get done,so this will be 4 titanium handlebars now...i was surprised how big a difference they make in ride comfort...space metal really damps the harsh...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:nono: well that was...fun?
as predicted,it was full on wallyworld madness...there were two other bikes on the rack when i got out of the store,i thought i was the only one dumb enough!
a good,if brief test of the new riding clothes though,gave me a good idea how cold of temps they can deal with...turns out people in alaska know how to make cold weather gear...go figure

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Current conditions. It’s going up to 5 tonight however.
ECD249CB-DE85-4C75-9A55-8901680A93CD.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts