What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 3 x 2

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
everything lookin good ,, wat kind of seedling nute do you like to use.

Theres some Jobe something-or-other slow release, small grain, supposedly organic fert mixed into the soil. I bought it for growing outdoors last year - Ill keep mixing it in until its gone.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Just about 2 weeks.

MM and SLH. MM is 29" - SLH is 32"

picture.php

NWTs

picture.php

Decided to drop the 400 in at an angle for some side lighting. Plants get shuffled and turned so they'll all get some.

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Right on bro, still fucking with them sativa's eh?

I want it all - indica, hybrid and sativa. That doesn't sound greedy does it?
:laughing:

Truth is, my pain can be excruciating, lasting 24/7 for months on end. I still need to function physically and mentally, so I have a need for differing degrees of high/stone. Yes, nearly everything is hybridized today, and that's why Ill keep chucking pollen - particularly to make f2s.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
So, Ive modified the pantry. 2 shoplights, 1 on either side. The 400 hangs above them.

To keep heat and power costs down, I run the flouros for 5 hours, 400 for 8 and then the flouros for another 5.

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLHxMM

SLHxMM

One Tall One Medium One Short - I'm thinking its a balanced mix.

keeping the two boys - the house exterior restoration will be complete end of next month - ganna flower them in two weeks for two weeks or w/e in the closet then let them finish on the porch after I research how males bloom so I dont make any accidental seeds in the closet lol.

boys at the end

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
They all look a lot like their papa with those dinner plate fans.

Do any of them have a smell yet? That would be a good indicator of MM dominance. MM clones tend to stink as soon as they've taken root.

Im really interested in the flavors. Hope you get a kushy, exotic wood, patchouli pheno.

Hmmm... maybe I should cross back to mom - try to get a little more SLH into them.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks rabbit :tiphat:

nice idea with the lights!

I hoped things would have cooled down some, but we're still running in the 80s with rh in the 60s - same as the room unfortunately. I think its going to dry up and cool down by the end of next week.

Oh the skinny tallest plants in there are Beast Mode, They got abused and don't seem to be able to move on.

Nothing to do tonight so Ill probably have a few more pics soon.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
MM

picture.php

SLH

picture.php

This is NWT. Im about to research whats going on - deficiency or lockout. All guesses welcomed. All fans are going yellow from the leaf edges in.

picture.php

These are blurry - next time Im turn the circ fans off.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I kinda have that same problem.

Any chance they are root bound?

Also Anything different happening?

Looks like a Micro mate - I'd hit up the breeder to find out if anyone is picky on their Micros and I'd test your run off because lockout looks to be the case when you think about the plants are still budding nice - but eating themselves.

Are you handling the girls alone or is your partner also doing some work?

I'd ensure collaboration/communication are #1 to avoid problemos...

Regardless man - you can tell the new room - extra light - and what ever else you are doing - is showing - the girls look sexy!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
They are all root bound, but not terribly. I kinda shoot for them just getting to that point as they start budding. Being a tester, sensitivities/needs aren't really known. Im hoping its a simple micro need.

My partner is totally hands off - cant even get in the room.

Thanks bro, Im pretty happy with the way things are going. Less than 2 months to fresh bud. I cant fuckin wait! Its been a long time.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck my stoner memory - sorry to make things redundant.

We'll find out what the issue is after you check that run off, rite?

Good thing the partner isn't causing mayhem - I keep getting offers - fuck everyone - forever - they'll have to remain jealous.

Its funny how safe blackmail can keep you haha

And its my pleasure - you always share great vibes - time to get em back buddy!

I bet your itching to fill the shit outa that room with more plants haha!

Got a good source for cheap clip on fans? I don't want ot shell out 20-30$ for some 6 inch chinese shit :(

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I wont be checking the run off. Ill take an educated guess, adjust and wait. If theres no change, Ill flush and start fresh. No meters or other testing supplies except for a simple water ph test kit.

That was a tabletop fan. It was altered with a clip from a clip on light. It was 1 of the leftovers from the last grow here.

Ive been bugging the partner for new better fans.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Water ph has apparently been in flux. Even MM shows the effects.

MM

picture.php

SLH - Hardcore clawed - wouldn't expect anything less from this finicky pheno.

picture.php

Test plant

picture.php