What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Turbo's 9800w Medical Grow

turbo14

Veteran
Nice line up sir. I hear you on the no A/C.... yet. I plan on getting mine very soon.

I love me some EWC Tea in my hydro system, but the plants and their roots love it even more.

Im gonna stay tuned over here, good luck

Right on, glad to have ya Ekomsi! I hear good things about people using the teas in hydro setups. How long are you letting the tea stay in your rez?

I've been following your grow as well... Lookin great!

jah glory

turbo

E

ekomsi

Right on, glad to have ya Ekomsi! I hear good things about people using the teas in hydro setups. How long are you letting the tea stay in your rez?

I've been following your grow as well... Lookin great!

jah glory

turbo

I would do rez changes ever 10-14 days. I would add around 4 gal of ewc tea every rez change but I liked to top feed the tea most times directly to the plants and then the tea would end up recirculating back to the rez.

Im intrested in the benefits of foliar spraying the plants with tea? The main reason I use ewc tea is I was having issues with slime and root rot. The TEA takes over and I have nice pearly white roots ever since.

turbo14

Veteran
Update time..

The beginning of week 2 starts tomorrow.

I pulled 4 Cheesedog males out now that they have showed me their true colors... Beautiful plants though:dance013:

Good vibes to you and your gardens!

turbo:wave:

turbo14

Veteran
I would do rez changes ever 10-14 days. I would add around 4 gal of ewc tea every rez change but I liked to top feed the tea most times directly to the plants and then the tea would end up recirculating back to the rez.

Im intrested in the benefits of foliar spraying the plants with tea? The main reason I use ewc tea is I was having issues with slime and root rot. The TEA takes over and I have nice pearly white roots ever since.

The benefits of foliar spraying compost teas is to establish colonies of beneficial bacteria onto the leaf surface, tops and bottoms.. By using fungal based compost tea sprays, you are discouraging problems such as bud mold and PM.

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Everything is coming along very nice!

Last week I started having a pretty good infestation of fungus gnats start flying around..

In one treatment, they are all gone in the soil, the few remaining flyers will be taking down with a pybomb today... This is how I did it.

Crushed up Mosquito dunks in every 7 gallon pot. (About a quarter of each dunk in each pot)

I watered these in with 2 more additional Mosquito Dunks in my 32 Gallon Brute rez.. Now that's alot of BTI! (active ingredient in dunks as well as Gnatrol and Microbelift)

After watering, another member suggested I used Sevin-5 as a top dress to kill any remaining larvae.. Thanks Hammerhead!

This was a great combo to get those buggers out of the soil.

Crushin' along through week 2 of flower:)

love and light

turbo

warthog

awesome update turbo! looking really stellar bro! mosquito dunks eh? is it pretty much derived from neem seed meal or something? BTI, gnatrol..? never heard of these things.. care to enlighten? if its not derived from neem seed, neem seed cakes are a good organic way of approaching an infestation.:)

PeopleWish

Hey turbo!

Awesome thread, sick build!

Question (if you do not mind disclosing your recipe):

What does your foliar compost tea consist of and in what ratios are the ingredients added?

Thanks in advanced for any info :).

M

MacGyver420

sick grow dude;

i think your plan of attack on the gnats is a good one; good luck to you

turbo14

Veteran
awesome update turbo! looking really stellar bro! mosquito dunks eh? is it pretty much derived from neem seed meal or something? BTI, gnatrol..? never heard of these things.. care to enlighten? if its not derived from neem seed, neem seed cakes are a good organic way of approaching an infestation.:)

BTI = Bacillus Thuringiensis, This is active ingredient in Gnatrol, Mosqiuito Dunks, Microbe lift as well as few others.

EEGEE did you see my squeegee? looking great!

Yes, Eeegee, it's in Tuskegee.

Hey turbo!

Awesome thread, sick build!

Question (if you do not mind disclosing your recipe):

What does your foliar compost tea consist of and in what ratios are the ingredients added?

Thanks in advanced for any info :).

5 Gallon Bucket

4 Gallons of RO Water

1 Cup Earthworm Castings
1 Cup Alaskan Humisoil
75 ML Pure Grain Feeding Molasses
50 ML Fancy Fish
1 Teaspoon 50% Humic

turbo14

Veteran
In the words of Big Pun....

"I'm not a playa, I just crush a lot"

Start of week 4... About to start adding boosters... Can you say chunk time?

love and light... lot's of light;)

turbo

warthog

i think i recall big pun sayin... im not a playa, i just fuck a lot. LOL

anyway killer update! love me some compost tea

M

MacGyver420

whats the white powder in that picture above... kinda looks like powdery mildew

Latest posts

Latest posts