Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 09:41 PM #41
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
THE DEEP STATE - I urge you all to watch these documentaries.
For those that wish to know why and how we have arrived at this point in history I urge you all to watch these two videos.

These vids are quite long, one is 3 hours long and the other is 4 and a half hours long, so make some popcorn, toke a spliff/or vape/bong relax in the lazy-boy etc, and be prepared to have your eyes and your mind opened wide to receive what I perceive as the truth about why and how the world is as it is today.

THE DEEP STATE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ

THE POWER PRINCIPAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4[/b]

“What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
― Mahatma Gandhi

*You need to watch these vids Captain, to get up-to-speed on American elites funding and starting wars, and killing Kennedy because he was gonna pull out of Vietnam and attacking Cuba and was trying to restrict Israeli nuclear proliferation

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 05-04-2018 at 10:30 PM..
Gypsy Nirvana is offline Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 12-12-2017, 09:51 PM #42
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
Quote:
progressive liberals refuse to recognise the issues that mass unfettered and open border immigration can cause to any country if not tackled with a rational and balanced approa
no, if youre a progressive liberal youre fine with that

if youre a discriminatory asshole youre not

people need to look up what liberal means..

why would anyone take these 4 hour videos serious? people are not smart enough to rule the entire world.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:00 PM #43
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
OK man/lady ??, can you start a thread called simply 'Liberals' and explain exactly what you think a liberal is or should be, 'praps many people will realize what it means to be on that team?

How about watching the video's first before critiquing them?

It just does not compute to denounce something without having any experience of it.

....and its not about one person or a group that owns the planet.

Watch and ye shall see.

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-12-2017 at 11:28 PM..
Gypsy Nirvana is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:05 PM #44
Water-

Water- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to beholdWater- is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDankness View Post
Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about how much of a fraud multiculturalism is. They are trying to even get rid of Christmas in America have been for years still unsuccessful for the most part, but they are getting closer and closer every year.

Even Thanksgiving and Christopher Columbus are being demonized lately. Along with crap being spewed how the white man brought genocide to America when before the arrival of the white man genocide was being practiced by the Myans. We also had the Appache Indians plundering other tribes like the Vikings long before the arrival of the white man.

Sure they got a shit deal they gave us lands for worthless shit like mirrors and combs. We worked with tribes to protect them from hostile tribes. Most of it was done by the British Empire as we didn't have our revolution until 1776 which yes the early years we did kill many people who refused indoctrination of the Church. But at the same time a British citizen or soldier would have been brutally murdered for heresy if they questioned the Church.

Nobody was innocent not white people or Native Americans.
one of the main reasons for the revolution was the large land claims the founding fathers and friends had beyond the line of British territory . The british government respected the treaties with the natives and would not allow settlement west by its colonists.
The revolution ended this and allowed for western expansion which made certain families extremely wealthy.
The revolution was for the sake of the wealthy not the working class.
That is why the first US flag is identical to the British East India Company flag .

You should read up on Cristoforo Colombo. He didn't discover anything and he was a murderer and rapist. More a mythological hero than real life hero
Water- is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:39 AM #45
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
one of the main reasons for the revolution was the large land claims the founding fathers and friends had beyond the line of British territory . The british government respected the treaties with the natives and would not allow settlement west by its colonists.
The revolution ended this and allowed for western expansion which made certain families extremely wealthy.
The revolution was for the sake of the wealthy not the working class.
That is why the first US flag is identical to the British East India Company flag .

You should read up on Cristoforo Colombo. He didn't discover anything and he was a murderer and rapist. More a mythological hero than real life hero
Columbus did do some fucked up shit, but so didn't everyone from Europe who plundered America. The British may have treated it more like their other colonies around the world but then you have Australia....

Not just the wealthy got a good deal either the people claimed land for free and didn't pay taxes. Of course the great days of America are long gone can't do anything that isn't taxed, regulated or illegal except masterbate so we are free to go fuck ourselves.

We're also just like Europe and the UK as far as freedom it's like the revolution never even happened. Of course we do have the right to bare arms, so if everyone just wakes the fuck up to this bullshit we can take our freedom back. But don't look like that will be coming too soon with the George Soros funded ANTIFA and BLM though that might just spark the true patriots into taking it all back.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 12:54 AM #46
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
ive read about a lot of this stuff before, it's kinda mind blowing and ends up leaving you in quite a dark (hopeles) world. specially all the scheming to profit from wars over the ages really piss me off, specially when you can pretty much see them playing the same game of making endless wars so they can keep the war profits flowing now.

ever since i noticed them using tactics in the war on terror that create more terrorists i realized there really are powers that want this stuff to keep going. i mean any idiot knows that if you kill a tribesman you make the rest of his tribe blood enemies, it's quite simple really, every time woman and kids are killed you have whole new tribes of people swearing blood vengeance. in the old days terrorists were treated like criminals and the police would go in and get them. now we just drop bombs in the general vicinity and hope for the best. seems like they want the war on terror to go on for ever, as they make 10 new terrorists for everyone they kill.

if you need more proof, just look at NK, here we are threatening them with total destruction in a massive war which will likely kill millions. when all you need is to flood the place with food, books, magazines, crop seed, maybe a tractor for every district and i guarantee you inside of 1 year the people will topple Rocketboy them selves. instead of spending billions on war we could spend maybe 100 million and the place would sort its self out. as soon as they find out how the rest of the world live they will want out of their crap system. flood the place with internet and drop a smart phone in every village lol, you get the idea, you have to show them we are cool and at the same time brak the information wall they put around their people.

but instead of doing that we do the opposite, we scare them to hell with military exercises every few months and threats every few days, making them all the more likely to stick together and see the outside as bad. it's almost like we want a bogey man, we have to have at least one, it seems.

as for the whole thing about the European race, i'm of 2 minds, one side tells me its a tragedy, the other side tells me, it probably doesn't really matter what color we end up, as long as we keep the good parts of western civilization and freedom. this becomes harder if you have huge influxes of very different cultures coming at once.

a certain number can be assimilated, but there will be a saturation point where the foreign culture starts effecting indigenous cultures not just in good way, like new food etc, but real problems with attitudes and different moral standards.

basically we had this situation in Europe before, during the war in ex Yugoslavia, where we got a lot of refugees and migrants from the war zone at once, it did lead to some problems, increase in violent crime etc, but the cops locally got a handle on it and now those guys are more local then the actual locals in many cases. they still practice their religion, but in a laid back way while getting on with the important business of daily life (work, bringing kids to school etc). so i hope if this war in Syria stops and Libya gets organized, we will have a stop of these masses coming in and slowly but surely things will settle down. as long as we don't have some new war on Iran or something started.

i do agree the the eu is a danger to sovereignty and freedom in Europe. they have brought us to the point where un elected unknown eurocrats are actually making laws for all European states. they cost us a collective fortune and now they will make a Euro army and spend even more money that isnt theirs. whats really ironic is that after all this time, it seems that Germany is back in the throne of Europe again lol.
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:16 AM #47
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
It's funny how the media won't report who is really behind these mass emigrations and why those people
from the Middle East, etc. are leaving their countries. If Russia for example was pushing people out of a
neighboring country I'm sure the American media would be all over that.

I had a discussion with somebody a while back and that person kept mentioning "ISIS".

I replied back. "Who the Americans and the Allied Forces?"

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:34 AM #48
BruceBanner

BruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the rough
Here is also the plan of babylonian snakes depicted in murals
at the bottom of page more pics in gallery
btw. artist of that pale horse statue is literary killed by it

https://matrixworldhr.com/2012/05/29...-posjetitelja/

Last edited by BruceBanner; 12-13-2017 at 10:54 AM..
BruceBanner is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 09:11 AM #49
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Kako je brate BB??

Vidim čitaš hrvatski portal samo mi se ćini da se trebaš više bojati Vigilarea i
talibanizma onog domaćeg... imamo mi svoje masone,sataniste i HDZ,komuniste
i druga Sovu.. hehehehe

Svako dobro BruceBanner
Dog Star is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:52 AM #50
BruceBanner

BruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Kako je brate BB??

Vidim čitaš hrvatski portal samo mi se ćini da se trebaš više bojati Vigilarea i
talibanizma onog domaćeg... imamo mi svoje masone,sataniste i HDZ,komuniste
i druga Sovu.. hehehehe

Svako dobro BruceBanner
Ne citam ga vise jer su me banovali kad sam im rekao da previse seru, ali imaju i istinite clanke... Upravo te velike vavilonske aspide kreiraju domace male talibane u tome je fora...
BruceBanner is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.