Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Thread Title Search
NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 06:52 AM #11
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
My aunt and uncle moved to the Welsh countryside so they could be in the Britain they grew up in.

Concerning race, recent findings show that Europeans are made up a mixture of three different population groups. The original hunter gatherers, Anatolians who brought farming and then the last being the Indo European pastoralists that swept across Europe about 1500bc and replaced almost all of the males lineages. There has never been an unmixed group of humans in the last 10 thousand years at least. therefor race is more a cultural concept not a scientific fact.
Also interesting is that the original European hunter gathers where dark skinned and light skin seems to have come from the first farmers from the near east.

I agree with most of the rest.

The Dalai Lama said that the mass migration into Germany was harmful to the German culture and should only be temporary asylum.
He knows because he saw the destruction of Tibetan culture through mass migration of Chinese into Tibet.
Water- is online now Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 12-12-2017, 07:00 AM #12
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Subbed

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 07:05 AM #13
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
My aunt and uncle moved to the Welsh countryside so they could be in the Britain they grew up in.

Concerning race, recent findings show that Europeans are made up a mixture of three different population groups. The original hunter gatherers, Anatolians who brought farming and then the last being the Indo European pastoralists that swept across Europe about 1500bc and replaced almost all of the males lineages. There has never been an unmixed group of humans in the last 10 thousand years at least. therefor race is more a cultural concept not a scientific fact.
Also interesting is that the original European hunter gathers where dark skinned and light skin seems to have come from the first farmers from the near east.

I agree with most of the rest.

The Dalai Lama said that the mass migration into Germany was harmful to the German culture and should only be temporary asylum.
He knows because he saw the destruction of Tibetan culture through mass migration of Chinese into Tibet.
My Mum was from Wales too Water- and when I was born they named me Glyndwr (my original name) after Owen Glyndwr (the last real Prince of Wales) who resisted the English back in the 1400's, but he lost and the English took over Wales and they have controlled it ever since. The Welsh have always been a proud people with their own language and culture, and it is a VERY beautiful country indeed.

Howard Marks was from North Wales, and he always meant a lot to me, a real free spirited and interesting man indeed. R.I.P. Howard. (he sadly passed on last year).

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:12 AM #14
stewart169
IC Mag Supporter

stewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nice
You had me when I saw the pic of soros.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:16 AM #15
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
My Mum was from Wales too Water- and when I was born they named me Glyndwr (my original name) after Owen Glyndwr (the last real Prince of Wales) who resisted the English back in the 1400's, but he lost and the English took over Wales and they have controlled it ever since. The Welsh have always been a proud people with their own language and culture, and it is a VERY beautiful country indeed.

Howard Marks was from North Wales, and he always meant a lot to me, a real free spirited and interesting man indeed. R.I.P. Howard. (he sadly passed on last year).
Glyndwr is a cool name.
love Wales and it's pride.
that is why I made sure I referred to as part of Britain and not England.
My mother grew up on the England - Wales border

And of course the great Howard Marks rip
Water- is online now Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 07:20 AM #16
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
You had me when I saw the pic of soros.
Soros does get alot of people triggered, that's for sure.

This article comes from a tiny country called Wales stewart, and was written by a Welshman. I reckon that he did a pretty thorough job of it, don't you think so?

It seems to bring a lot of elements together that explains why Europe is where it is right now.

*Another interesting ditty on this is that I have a German friend who says he can't access much if any stuff about the Coudenhove - Kalergi plan in Germany on-line. He says that information on this has been blocked by the state. If anyone is in Germany right now, can you confirm or deny this for us please?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:38 AM #17
vta
*TRIGGER WARNING*

vta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivor
Great thread !

I love this topic and will be back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana
My patriotism is not based on hate of any other country or people, narrow mindedness or isolationism. It’s based on love of my own country and on the rational concept of the fundamental right of nations to sovereignty on planet earth – a thought crime for the current self appointed liberal elite.
Very nice. For me, as an American...I hold dear my rights...the Freest Nation on Earth we tell everybody. Well not so much anymore. The bigger the government grows...the more control they take. The more taxes they take...strips away the rights giving to you at birth.

I have a pretty good idea what is needed...but I just rolled this rosin laced doobie...so maybe later

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

C'mon...You know you want to click this...

vta is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 08:31 AM #18
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfshadoe View Post
Crazy!! But makes since .

I'm not that smart,and for those to "grasp" the meaning of what I just read should be very concerned..

Always gotta be a "grand" frigging plan!!..Don't matter anyway.The way things are going prolly gonna be some cleansing one way or the other..The future sure don't look pretty..
Peace!! <ws>
Yes Wolf, this is most certainly an eye-opener for those of us that have long sensed that there was/is an underlying and hidden agenda to this mass migration of mainly military aged men we have seen coming from Africa and the Middle East into Europe over the last years.

No wonder the worlds press is kept out of what transpires in Davos Switzerland, and the annual Bilderburg meeting of the global elites ever year.

Knowledge is power.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:47 AM #19
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Fear?....no, I don't think so mate, more about people wanting to try and protect their culture and way of life from what I can make of it.
that's exactly what ALL of this is about imo, but from too many obscure angles; there are a lot of conspiracies that I find unlikely, not impossible but unlikely.
Stoner4Life is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:00 AM #20
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner4Life View Post
that's exactly what ALL of this is about imo, but from too many obscure angles; there are a lot of conspiracies that I find unlikely, not impossible but unlikely.
Hey Stoner4Life....What do you think about this Coudenhove - Kalergi conspiracy? To me it looks highly likely that it is indeed happening judging from this very thorough report from the Welsh author at : https://sovereignwales.com/

I have been researching it for quite some time, and witnessing the results of this mass immigration to the UK first hand, and much, if not all of it kinda rings - true in my mind.