What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains i want testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmac1

Veteran
Hopefully ojd is ok and not trapped under some fat chick trying to chew his arm off, lol.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is " snowed under" [forgive the pun] at the moment but pretty sure he will be in touch soon,,s2

SwampyTHC

Love the sound of project 3 I've got a black jack tent finishing next 3weeks could fill that with those of you like let me know

sdd420

Veteran
I sure hope he is ok . I thought he was just super busy. I'm leaving room in the tent with his name on it .....ojd land

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Just curious about the flowering time on the Nev's Hz/Mulum?? Not that it matters. Def sparked my interests.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Mulumbi is a 14-16 weeker at least but is a very.very potent smoke......s2:tiphat:

Whoa... if it stands heat well sounds like a really good candidate to grow straight on dirt outdoors here...

Temps in my spot are in the 40-45C shadow range here from May to Mid September usually, 25-30C usually into October and November.

This would have been a killer year for long flowering sativas here, we had >30C almost into December.

Last edited:

bestothebest

Put me down for any of these:
Project 1 #1,
Project 2 #2/3/4
Project 3
Ill be down to test anything, but these are more what im into.

thefoetus

These are the strains i need testing

How many plants per test batch? I can run 40-50 seeds and most interested in:

1.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow packet Mr Nice SSH, used frankie pheno

12.Nevil The G = Nevil mango x G13 Haze ) Haze fiend heaven
Crazy spicy, columbian and the most exotic Haze flavours known to man , strong 80%
Again if you got space for more than 1 strain cool

10.Nl5 Haze ( f2 from 1999 sensi seeds) amazing flavour , high
Not the biggest yielder but holy grail shit

3.Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness ) woah this is my new grail super potent , strongest ive smoked in years

8.Nycd x G13 Haze real tasty more on the mandarin taste but a very tasty plant that the jar emptys real quick (all.about flavour on this 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.