What's new

2K "15" plant organic living soil - 1st grow

Looking nice n frosty over there!

How many girls you got in each bucket?

The black has 3, most have 2. I think there are a couple that are 1 stalk plants. I had tried to save a few scrubs from getting the axe so I threw them in as a 3rd plant to some buckets...but ended up having to pull them - lesson learned :) That might have been where my The One went... :( I've got one The One veggin tho for next time :bow:*~tHe OnE~* something to look forward to, because it might be that the hardest part about the crop is cutting it down!
~MGD

big_daddy

my The One!
~MGD

41B0FR4P7DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Although I would love to be posting pics of my garden I'm too busy getting ready for the "World Famous Cannabis Farmer's Market" in Seattle tomorrow. Seriously, somebody pinch me.

picture.php

picture.php

M

mugenbao

Although I would love to be posting pics of my garden I'm too busy getting ready for the "World Famous Cannabis Farmer's Market" in Seattle tomorrow. Seriously, somebody pinch me.
As if I wasn't already envious enough, lol. I would love to be heading to that event today, but it's just not possible right now.

I hope you have a wonderful time!

how in the world did you get TO x BO ????

LOL I didn't... just late night brain malfunction. Thanks I'm changing it now! Wow, Duhhhhhh! Thanks Schwagg! Is only TO in that jar. See what happens when the captain gets busy! ;) So glad you posted that cause I had moved on to other things. Gratefully~ MissGD
:thank you:

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Hey that just gave me an idea...I may eventually try to reverse BO or TO.

Aren't you about close to harvest now MGD?...wherez the pix? JK,know your bizzy.
CC1

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
That would be pretty sick Capt. Those lines hold some real unique characteristics. Gotta love TO and BO....

big_daddy

Here's hopin' the Seattle Event puts you on the road to many great things. Looks like you're merchandise is packed by a pro and the people attending the event should be so lucky to get a hold of the Swami K genetic lineup!

b_d

big_daddy

Hiya MGD,

I was just wondering how the Seattle event went? Oh...and I wanted to give some major props for this last round of pics.

b_d

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Hate to be a debby downer but is that a nanner in the third picture? The plants are all looking really good too!

Schwagg~ Mazar :)

who_dat~ maybe I should care, should I (seriously)? I knew it was there when I took the pic and only found it interesting behavior. The Black is a lil' beeyotch that no one but me wants to keep around, cause I love her so, nanners and all. ~MGD

Latest posts

Latest posts