What's new

2K "15" plant organic living soil - 1st grow

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Damn!!!...I need your camera. Nice pix there MGD..Wow.
Once again organic recycled living soil cranking out Earth's medicine.

Peace
CC1

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Gorgeous grow you got going on. All good strains to have around from what I have experienced. Not only are they good strains, but you got good people to help you, as I bet that recycled soil mix is the shittt!!

Keep up the frosty and fire work! I had a feeling I'd see some "The Black" in there, with its unique candy aroma. Thats the best 1st grow i've seen....

big_daddy

Let there be BUD! I would like to thank Jesus as well as Cheezus for this religious experience as budtender. La la la.... Injoy~ MissGreenDreamz

picture.php

I have a feeling this is The One... hope to +ID it soon

picture.php

Mazar

picture.php

The Black

album.php

G13xhaze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~Just diggin those crystals~

picture.php

Blue Mystic

picture.php

Damn MGD, those are some fine specimens.......really love "The Black". Very nice photography indeed!

b_d

Blue Mystic land
picture.php

mystic
picture.php

G13xhaze
picture.php

Mazar
picture.php

The Black has hairs that are hairy! This strange sepia wash really brings out the crystals and hairs
picture.php

More Mazar and her friend the very happy gnat
picture.php

The Black
picture.php

Family Portrait... Say Cheeze
picture.php

Wurd up Homeslices~ Some Chronic Organic Shit Fo' Realz

~Thanks everyone for the good vibes~Hope you all had a glorious weekend~MissGreenDreamz

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
daaaanng. great photos of gorgeous plants. I guess I need to upgrade my camera or something cause I have a hard time getting pretty pictures like these.

are you using the flash in these shots?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i say THANKS FOR SHARING grower, really beautifull BIG headtrik's up those chunky nuggs, i don't have a favorite plants i like all your plants, YOU GOTTA BE HAPPY fo sho!!!!
K++

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
hmmm, how can I talk this one into trying a living mulch?

woops! thinking out loud with my fingers again!

The next cycle is planned to be a no-till....and it's not my garden, you may have to convince MGD as she is the care provider for the plants. I'm just the garden doctor if needed...which really isn't much for a first timer. Plants look great and are healthy.

Kind of makes me wonder how this girl starts out by simply following the basic advice of experienced organic gardeners and really doesn't have any issues.
She ain't up in here all crying about ph and soil mixes like most of the kiddies that have way more experience.......

Organic soil is easy as pie for beginners IMO

Peace CC1

mad librettist

Veteran
The next cycle is planned to be a no-till....and it's not my garden, you may have to convince MGD as she is the care provider for the plants. I'm just the garden doctor if needed...which really isn't much for a first timer. Plants look great and are healthy.

Kind of makes me wonder how this girl starts out by simply following the basic advice of experienced organic gardeners and really doesn't have any issues.
She ain't up in here all crying about ph and soil mixes like most of the kiddies that have way more experience.......

Organic soil is easy as pie for beginners IMO

Peace CC1

well, I wouldn't go that far. from reading her posts one can tell we are dealing with someone very astute. but, yeah, you are right about organics being less work.

CC ya gotta throw some white clover in, especially if its vert. it will reduce water consumption and therefore (wo)man-hours needed to tend the crop.

daaaanng. great photos of gorgeous plants. I guess I need to upgrade my camera or something cause I have a hard time getting pretty pictures like these.

are you using the flash in these shots?

Hi Heady~ Its just an older cannon powershot...A540. bet u can score a cheap used one these days. The manual settings are pretty easy to adjust and there's a lot of trial and error involved with such powerful light happening, you really have to tweek each shot - a bit daunting but I'm thinking its worth it :)

I did use the flash and figured out how to adjust the intensity of the flash - crucial for this environment come to find. That feature alone has made a lot of these shots possible...eventually

the black's pistils are covered in trichs. beautiful plants!

mmmmm... the blaaaack... I was like, oh no where did all the purple go! lol COVERED!

hmmm, how can I talk this one into trying a living mulch?

woops! thinking out loud with my fingers again!

:wave: Hi Mad, Thanks for stopping by. I'm easily convinced... clover? I'll look in to it and get back to you with my questions. THANKS!!!

Well things are just peachy here and I really appreciate the kind comments/encouragement/props/ideas. I really have very little experience, as the capt. never really put me to work in the past.
my mantra: don't panic, its organic!
I can say that I'm loving these girls like my own at this point. Awww...

I think its time to get Safe! Have a great day~MissGD

:smoke out:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
huh that's almost the same camera i use.

i guess what i need is more SKILLZ lol :D

i'll def fiddle around with the flash though, good tip. :thank you:

46 days...High time for an update~ All of these pics were taken under 2000 bright ass watts with a "tungsten" filter applied on the camera - all HPS lighting. So far the hardest part of getting these shots was remembering to clean my camera lens ;)
Gawd these lovlies are really smellin fine! That mazar is alluring! Its scent seems to be in a class by itself. It says pick me! pick me! haha~

picture.php

~Blue Mystic~

picture.php

~The Black~

picture.php

~Mazar~

picture.php

G13xhaze

picture.php

InJoy~MissGreenDreamz