What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thinking of using local soil...maybe?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I have actually wondered about using urine for a long time. It would be a good sustainable supply of N is what I'm thinking. All I eat is 'organic' flora and no pharmaceuticals, so the source is good! Have you found a safe ratio?
The amount of urine is like 1 cup to 30 gallons of tea. I forget the type of auxins that are in it,but they rock as good as Superthrive.
I'm on a 99% organic diet myself.
Hey CC.....in order to test the ph of my smoke,I should blow it in a jar with water and shake it right?

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Just a note - through his generosity I've smoked 2 different strains from Capt.Cheeze and BOTH were stellar and worthy to acquire cuttings.

This guy definitely knows his stuff and I'm not easily impressed.

CC

Same here and that shit is fire!!!

There
Is
A
Reason
I'm
Trying
to
Copy
You
Guys

Just fire, I dunno

Smiley

I checked my PH after adding the kelp to the water and I nearly fainted..... I see why you guys don't use one :D

Smiley

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Same here and that shit is fire!!!

There
Is
A
Reason
I'm
Trying
to
Copy
You
Guys

Just fire, I dunno

Smiley

I checked my PH after adding the kelp to the water and I nearly fainted..... I see why you guys don't use one :D

Smiley
I told you don't even look at it!
Ignore it and put it away now......out of reach. Give it to the wife to hide from you.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
GS

I'm almost afraid to ask but here goes - what was the PH of the kelp meal tea anyway?

Just curious as usual.

CC

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I quit lookin at 9.5
Did you calibrate it correctly with the 4.0 and 7.0 solution and store it in the recommended storage solution? How are the electrodes doing? Are the batteries fresh?

Welcome to organic soil......forget all that ph shit.....it's over. If it makes you feel better I think it's broke!

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
GS

In all seriousness, I have absolutely NO REASON to trip you up. If this organic process didn't work I wouldn't have wasted your time. My time is short so there's not much to pass around.

You'll be fine. You'll have a great harvest with some of the best medicine you could possibly hope for.

Again - I have no reason to cause any problems and I know that Capt.Cheeze is out of the same direction.

HTH

CC

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I guess I should say that if you fuc* up on your grow Smiley.......then me and CC will look like idiots and have to delete our accounts and log on as "Rusty Barnacles" and "P-Town Clown".

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Did you need an emergency cardiac deal?

LOL

CC

Well, either I poo'd a little or the soil got stinkier inside :D

Did you calibrate it correctly with the 4.0 and 7.0 solution and store it in the recommended storage solution? How are the electrodes doing? Are the batteries fresh?

Welcome to organic soil......forget all that ph shit.....it's over. If it makes you feel better I think it's broke!

So I'm gearing up to say yeah, new meter, good battereis, calibrates with 4 and 7 before checking...... then caught the last sentance. :D

So it goes, I can't say enough how good your plants look Captcheez1, they look like you waxed each and every leaf....... keep bangin

Smiley

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
GS & CC1

I actually had some Blue Orca cuttings rejected by one of the Oregon OMMP groups.

Reason? "Our patients would rather have a 'known strain' rather than an unknown strain!"

Really? You have indigent MMJ patients that need this or that strain? Seriously?

I then took the Blue Orca cuttings over to MAMA where they happy to have my genetics. "Thank you very much! Your cuttings are very popular and we're glad you are able to give us these cuttings."

Eh

CC

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
GS & CC1

I actually had some Blue Orca cuttings rejected by one of the Oregon OMMP groups.

Reason? "Our patients would rather have a 'known strain' rather than an unknown strain!"

Really? You have indigent MMJ patients that need this or that strain? Seriously?

I then took the Blue Orca cuttings over to MAMA where they happy to have my genetics. "Thank you very much! Your cuttings are very popular and we're glad you are able to give us these cuttings."

Eh

CC
The Mrs. has just about finished that Nugget....only crumbs remain. Nice flavor and notably different buzz compared to the stuff around nowadaze........It's a keeper!
I'll get them up and post pix as I go CC. Outta here...Peace all

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
I had to hide your generous donation from Ms. Coot because she's a cannabis addict.

I'm considering calling her brother and doing an 'intervention' and hopefully get her into the Betty Ford Clinic.

Either that or she needs to get a f*cking OMMP card so I can double the number of plants I'm legally allowed to grow. Right now she's up to 1/2 oz. a week. Christ! I only smoke about 1/4 oz. per week so between the 2 of us we're almost at 1 oz. per week.

<shakes head>

Anyone know of an inexpensive cannabis 12-Step program in the Pacific Northwest? I need your help. Seriously.

LOL

CC

T

treefrog

Right now she's up to 1/2 oz. a week. Christ! I only smoke about 1/4 oz. per week so between the 2 of us we're almost at 1 oz. per week!

Man, I would forget where I put everything.."Where's my foking shoe! I can't find my shoe!" I would start yelling at people while looking around for the shoe I had in my hand..

Seriously though, for some odd reason, I've always been a lightweight. My wife on the other hand sounds much like your partner. There has to be a point of diminishing returns, where it is just smoking for the sake of smoking?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Man, I would forget where I put everything.."Where's my foking shoe! I can't find my shoe!" I would then start yelling at people while looking around for the shoe I had in my hand..

Seriously though, for some odd reason, I've always been a lightweight. My wife on the other hand sounds much like your partner. There has to be a point of diminishing returns, where it is just smoking for the sake of smoking?

Are all organic wife's weed hogs....mine too!

Latest posts

Latest posts